ATP challenger: Pellegrino vs Muller

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Something happened in the 2nd set and Pellegrino pulled a Kyrgios. It was over from there. I don't speak Italian though.

A lot of these home run derby props especially on the legal books are awful. Robbery.

MrTop

EOG Master
at the restaurant couple nights ago . No S. Pellegrino. they Told me after i sat down.

sad

Last edited:

IWishIWasAPro

EOG Master
Mr top

The world is changing now. All my flavored bottled water I drink is out near me. Going to compete shit. Restaurants are short cutting more than ever before. Wouldn't be surprised if many aren't following any sort of protocol. Expired by a week still 👌 ... makes me sick

Look at all the prices at the legal books now. Makes me puke.

It's about that time to just sit inside, go for walks and go back inside. Movies, shows and board games.

Can't do it. Don't have the energy to care about another shooting or death or anything really. Cremate me when I'm not here any longer and give the money I have to my family.

MrTop

EOG Master
Mr top

The world is changing now. All my flavored bottled water I drink is out near me. Going to compete shit. Restaurants are short cutting more than ever before. Wouldn't be surprised if many aren't following any sort of protocol. Expired by a week still 👌 ... makes me sick

Look at all the prices at the legal books now. Makes me puke.

It's about that time to just sit inside, go for walks and go back inside. Movies, shows and board games.

Can't do it. Don't have the energy to care about another shooting or death or anything really. Cremate me when I'm not here any longer and give the money I have to my family.

dinner manhattan was 676

SAD