ASSHOLE!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">
Originally Posted by UWinSports
I agree with winky. They should have did a better job on 9/11 and hit a few more buildings.

This IS the most tasteless thing Ive ever read on these boards!

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
Filibuster said:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">[/i]

One of the most tasteless things Ive read on these boards!

I agree! Some people have little or no sense!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
I am sure hed be singing a different tune if he lost someone close to him in the attacks.

TASTELESS!

OK.

The way this guy posted made it look as though Winkyduck was advocating something as stupid as more 9/11 tragedy. Winky doesn't like NYC and that's OK. I lived in L.A. for 30 years and wonder how he can still stand to be there, but to each his own. Winky is fine, this guy is a nut:

<TABLE class=tborder id=post84410 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal">11-27-05, 08:53 AM <!-- / status icon and date --></TD><TD class=thead style="FONT-WEIGHT: normal" align=right> #18 </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 width=175>UWinSports<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_84410", true); </SCRIPT>
EOG Enthusiast

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_84410><!-- icon and title -->
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->I agree with winky. They should have did a better job on 9/11 and hit a few more buildings.
<!-- / message --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2> </TD><TD class=alt1 align=right><!-- controls --> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Text removed from The Indutry room to Dump.

Text removed from The Indutry room to Dump.

UWinSports<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_84410", true); </SCRIPT>

I agree with winky. They should have did a better job on 9/11 and hit a few more buildings.

ZZ CREAM<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_84415", true); </SCRIPT>

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset" oclassName="alt2">Originally Posted by UWinSports
Asshole!

Filibuster<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_84419", true); </SCRIPT>

Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset" oclassName="alt2">Originally Posted by UWinSports

I am no advocate of banning but would you please BAN this mutherfuker!
<!-- / message -->