Arch Manning

READY FREDDY

A Wheelbarrow for my Balls
Predicting he ends up at, Texas.

Mainly because of, David Cutcliffe, hitting on with the Longhorns.

Texas is also pretty strong with NIL money.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Cooper now in the news.

Wouldn't it be something if young Arch (only 17) turns out to be the greatest Manning of them all.

He's already 6-4 and 215 pounds.

Arch is the grandson of Archie and the nephew of Peyton and Eli.

Cooper now in the news.

Wouldn't it be something if young Arch (only 17) turns out to be the greatest Manning of them all.

He's already 6-4 and 215 pounds.

Arch is the grandson of Archie and the nephew of Peyton and Eli.
not only would it be quite a story, but a bit of redemption for the "left behind brother". he clearly has the genetics, access to the best tutelage in the world, and is already setting the high-school world on fire.

reminds me of charlie woods. have you seen that kid's swing?!?

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Looking up Charlie Woods now.

About Cooper Manning: Like Papa Archie, he carried the DNA to produce NFL quarterbacks.

Wonder what Peyton and Eli's kids look like?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Cooper played wide receiver for whatever reason and his freshman year at ole miss got diagnosed with some wierd spinal injury that ended his career. Was a pretty good basketball player too.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Predicting he ends up at, Texas.

Mainly because of, David Cutcliffe, hitting on with the Longhorns.

Texas is also pretty strong with NIL money.

If he does he won't be there more than a year. Sark is incompetent and won't be there much longer

homie1975

EOG Addicted
Cooper played wide receiver for whatever reason and his freshman year at ole miss got diagnosed with some wierd spinal injury that ended his career. Was a pretty good basketball player too.

cooper was a senior and peyton was a soph, both on the same HS team. peyton, as you can imagine, had a decent arm so cooper got moved to WR and was a superstar. but anyways, that's the backstory of why he played WR.

kane

EOG master
If he does he won't be there more than a year. Sark is incompetent and won't be there much longer
If I was him I would strongly consider Ole Miss, why would you want to play under Sark when you can have the Lane Train, gimme Kiffin over Sark any day

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
If I was him I would strongly consider Ole Miss, why would you want to play under Sark when you can have the Lane Train, gimme Kiffin over Sark any day

Except knowing Kiffin's history it is highly doubtful he is there until the end of the 2026 season when Arch would be a Junior. Maybe. If Kiffin actually signed him and he left before Arch did he would be a moron.

Can't see Arch going to Ole Miss (although from what I have heard about the coeds there - might not be so bad after all). I see him among the usual suspects: Georgia. Bama, Clemson.

I'll toss in 1 more, too: USC! With Lincoln Riley as his HC and being in LA (Los Angeles not Louisiana) Arch could easily make 7-figures a year in NIL

kane

EOG master
Arch could easily make 7-figures a year in NIL
Wink, the kid is gonna make bank no matter where he goes, and it's not like the Manning family is in need of money like the vast majority of these kids, most of them come from nothing, the NIL is important to them , but I think Arch is doing okay in the money department, and let's be honest, there are no bad choices, wherever he ends up he'll be in a great situation

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Wink, the kid is gonna make bank no matter where he goes, and it's not like the Manning family is in need of money like the vast majority of these kids, most of them come from nothing, the NIL is important to them , but I think Arch is doing okay in the money department, and let's be honest, there are no bad choices, wherever he ends up he'll be in a great situation
Agree, money will play zero motivation in any of his decisions.

READY FREDDY

A Wheelbarrow for my Balls
Cutcliffe is no longer with Texas, he has taken a position with the SEC, now being the "Special Assistant to the Commissioner for Football Relations".

Because of Cutcliffe leaving, will withdraw my prediction that Arch plays at TX.