Another one of these freaks being investigated for sex crimes..

Bushay

NHL Expert
LittleDookieQ still hasn’t recovered

Billy, you seen the new HBO documentary series about Q anon? Pure comedy. Q exposes his identity inadvertently on camera and he’s only slightly more intelligent than his millions of trumptard followers but every bit ass creepy
I watched an episode last night for the first time. Must-see TV about these nut cases.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
LittleDookieQ still hasn’t recovered

Billy, you seen the new HBO documentary series about Q anon? Pure comedy. Q exposes his identity inadvertently on camera and he’s only slightly more intelligent than his millions of trumptard followers but every bit ass creepy

I would break my 6 year hiatus from TV to laugh at that. Lemme see if its online. Thanks brother

Hunter biden reportedly spent 100's of thousands on hookers, is that human trafficking?
According to emails recovered from the laptop that Hunter left in a repair shop that was discovered by Rudy:ROFLMAO:

You and your Q flock still providing daily laughs-Thank you!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federal_political_sex_scandals_in_the_United_States

Half the people on the list are Democrats. The other half are Republicans.

So many trump associates getting busted for pedophilia. Very disturbing the close ties trump kept with Epstein and Maxwell.

Q and all the trumpanzees kept telling us trump was going to go after them all. Funny how dumb his followers were to buy into it

Only one political party constantly runs on
the slogan of “family values” and it ain’t the D’s

MrTop

EOG Master
What exactly is "human trafficking", it sounds so terrible.

Correct me if I'm wrong, aren't many blue city and state prosecutors talking about no longer prosecuting low level crimes like prostitution?

that is federal... where you from hicksville?

mr merlin

EOG Master
that is federal... where you from hicksville?
If you dont prosecute prostitution then why bother with human trafficking? especially when it's not human trafficking, such as hopping on a plane to go on vacation with a high priced call girl?

MrTop

EOG Master
If you dont prosecute prostitution then why bother with human trafficking? especially when it's not human trafficking, such as hopping on a plane to go on vacation with a high priced call girl?

they do when they want to prosecute. Much easier to have an in state woman or go visit her.