A perfect Dream by ?????? ( Read )

So i'm was surfing the next and needed to copy pase something in the TOW forum. I thought i made a copy of what i wanted and i didin't because this is what i pasted. It's a pretty funny story if you ask me. Some girl here at the lab wrote a message made a copy and it didin't get erased.

The Perfect Dream

I know I got a man and all, but he?s just so damn sexy that the temptation is killing me. What I?d do just to kiss his lips. Shit, I even dream about it. Well, I was at the park right and we was all just kicking it. Jordan was like, ?Yo, hol? up! Lemme get something at the store right quick.? I been watching Jordan for a minute. Ever since I moved back to the Bronx, I?ve been seeing all my old friends more and more. But Jordan, he wasn?t one of them. He was new, well he was new to me. He?s about five six, caramel complexion, with luscious lips, and beautiful bright green eyes. I been wondering for a minute, what it?d be like to look into his pretty green eyes and kiss his luscious lips. Today, all the wondering was going to stop, I?mma just go ahead and kiss him. What?s the worst that could happen?

I saw Jordan crossing the street and I ran over to him. ?Jordan, lemme tell you a secret.? I said to him. ?Ight, Jazz. What happened?? he asked. I got real close to his face, looked into those pretty green eyes, and kissed him on his luscious lips. He was shocked at first and it seemed like everything was silent, all eyes were on us. ?Ops, I guess now you know my secret.? I said, with a sly little smile. ?Yeah, I guess I do. But, uh, lemme tell you a secret too.? he replied. ?Ight, go ahead.? I said. I had no idea what this boy was going to say. What if he said, I got a girl or I don?t like you. Maybe I shouldn?t have kissed him. Jordan looked at me dead in my eyes so hard, I had to look down. He picked my chin up and kissed my lips as I had done to him. He pulled away with the quickness and smiled. ?Well, I guess you know my secret too. Now don?t go telling nobody what I told you. Keep it tight for me.? he said, as he left to go finish up his basketball game.

?Yeah boy! I saw dat!? said Nino, a nigga from around the way. ?Man, what you talking ?bout? Aint none ya?ll niggas see shit!? said Jordan. ?We saw shorty put game down on you. Had to go back for a second kiss, right?? retorted Ty, whose Jordan?s best friend. ?Look, shorty wanted it, so I gave it to her. Don?t be mad ?cuz she wasn?t tryna kiss you niggas.? said Jordan. ?Please, let Jazz want it, and I?ll give her more then a kiss.? said Nino. ?Word ta dat! Shorty look type good.? retorted Ty. ?Yeah, she do. But will ya?ll nigga stop feening over my life and play some ball, damn!? replied Jordan.

That night, my brother was throwing a big party at a club, and I heard mad niggas from the park was invited. I got dressed to impressed, even my brother said damn when I walked out my room to show off my outfit. ?Damn Jazz! Who you tryna impress tonight?? asked Tito. ?Nobody you gots to worry about.? I replied. ?Ight, but if I see some nigga all over you, I?mma have to bust her ass, ya heard?? asked Tito. ?Whateva nigga.? I replied. My cousin Tina gave me a ride in her Black on black Range Rover. We stepped out and all necks broke and all jaws dropped. There was mad people up in the club, but I spotted Jordan quick. As soon as I was going to walk over to him and chill with all my peoples, someone grabbed my arm. I turn around and see my ex, the busted and disgusted, Tony. ?What?s good girl? Lookin? fine as hell tonight! Damn, lemme tell you!?said Tony. ?Yeah, thanks.? I replied. Tony led me over to a table and we sat down with his peoples. I was not enjoying myself at all. ?Jazz, why don?t you come sit with us?? screamed Jordan over the loud music. I ran over there so fast that I almost broke a heel. We was all just chilling, drinking, and dancing. Ty, his girl Alana, me, and Jordan were all sitting in a empty room away from the noise. Ty and Alana started to get too comfortable, and was getting a little freaky right next to me and Jordan, as we talked. We left and went into another empty room at the club.

Maybe it was the drinks in us, but we started to get a little freaky ourselves. ?So you think you can handle me?? I asked, in between kisses. ?Wanna find out?? Jordan asked, as he pulled my shirt over my head. ?Why not?? I asked. I had a skirt on, so there was no point in removing that, all we had to do was pull it up. I crawled on top of his lap, unzipped his pants, and start to slide down on his dick. Shit, was getting real intense, until I remember he didn?t have no condom on. ?Hol up.? I said, hopping off the dick. ?What you did that for?? said Jordan. ?You got a condom?? I asked. ?Yeah. Good thinking.? said Jordan, as he slid the condom on. Back on top I got and rode his dick. about ten minutes later, I wasn?t feeling that position no more. I was about to ask him to hit it from the back, and guess what? I woke up.

?What? Girl, you lien!? screamed Shanika. ?Nope, I?m serious! Can you believe I woke up at the best part?? I retorted. ?Nope. You gotta be lien.? said Shanika. ?Nope, I?m so serious. I was tight as hell.? I replied. ?Oh girl, look whose coming down the block!? said Shanika, in a whisper. ?Damn, there he is.? I replied. Sure enough, it was Jordan coming down the block. ?You know I heard he a virgin right?? said Shanika. ?Well, he wasn?t last night!? I replied, as we both laughed our heads off until we couldn?t laugh no more.