$5000 Insurance From Shrink.

BEANTOWNJIM

Banned
I WEIGH 215 POUNDS AND I WAS THE LIGHTWEIGHT IN THE GROUP WE HAD 2 IRISH LABORORS FROM LOCAL 223 IN BOSTON, MYSELF, JOHNNY KNOCKDOWN WHO WAS THE HEAVYWEIGHT GOLDEN GLOVES CHAMPION IN BOSTON IN 1983 AND ONE OTHER GUY.I WOULD SAY THE KNOW IT ALL WEIGHED ABOUT 175 HE WAS THIN BUT HE TALKED EVERYBODY IN THE CLUBS EAR OFF ONETHING YOU CANT DO AS A NEW COMER IS ACT LIKE YOU ARE A KNOW IT ALL.WE LATER FOUND OUT THE GUY WORKS IN THE GRAVE YARD AS A DIGGER OH MAN HE WILL GET EVEN WITH US EVENTUALLY.WE WERE ALL IN OUR EARLY 40'S THIS KID WAS ABOUT 29 AT THE TIME.I THINK THE KIS WAS DOING BLOW BECAUSE HE KEPT MOVING HIS JAW AND WOULDNT SHUT UP PLUS HIS NOSE WAS RUNNING.MOST OF THE REAL GOOD GUYS ARE NO LONGER GOING TO THE CLUB I GUESS THEY FINALLY GREW UP.I DONT EVEN DRINK THAT MUCH ANYMORE.

X

xpanda

The Major said:
Was only a matter of time before the "ban man" Pete came back.

Ironic, given that you banned me for my association with Ken and Pete, without having posted a word myself on the Royal situation.

Why is it that every time you post on another forum you end up in a fight, Major?

homedog

EOG Enthusiast
THE SHRINK said:
coconutman,

EOG is currently working out the FINAL process and doing everything humanly possible to make sure that EOG members who post up their money with any of our sports books are INSURED for up to 5 THOUSAND DOLLARS per player...

I'd also like to thank THE GENERAL & GLAKEN who were instrumental in convincing me that this was an IMPORTANT step to take...

So far, ALL of the sports books I have contacted are very appreciative of this and along with you posters, these sports books DESERVE a guarantee from us...

When you accept advertising revenue from ONLY QUALITY sports books, it is not that hard to BACK them. I wasn't able to do this in the past because not ALL of the sports books were REPUTABLE at my old playground...

I will have much more information about this to share once we have this FINALIZED and ready to go...

THE SHRINK

I think you should go ahead and pay MFG 5k.

Sam Odom

EOG Master
Russell is a pimp, plain and simple. They ban/edit out of their wazoo 'across the street.' EOG is bigger after a few weeks than 'they' are after all of their years online:clubbed

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
xpanda said:
Ironic, given that you banned me for my association with Ken and Pete, without having posted a word myself on the Royal situation.

Why is it that every time you post on another forum you end up in a fight, Major?
Was The Major kicked out for being Un-Canadianly like?

He will always end up in a fight on other forums since everyone knows he is a crook except a few of his loyal followers who drink his kool-aid on a daily basis.

This guy has more enemies than an ape has fleas.

X

xpanda

ZZ CREAM said:
Was The Major kicked out for being Un-Canadianly like?

Canadians are generally known for their gentility and kindness. Russ must be an immigrant or something.

Okay, I will stop now. I think I made my point. :D

How can players trust eog, when the owners stole a mailing list. You say things change. I see the same old cover up.:+signs99-

ZZ CREAM

EOG Master
DamianDunlap said:
How can players trust eog, when the owners stole a mailing list. You say things change. I see the same old cover up.:+signs99-
What you talking about Willis? You saying The Shrink stole the Rx' mailing list? I don't go to other forums so I know nothing of this. Please fill me in on what you know- Thank You!