BA 236
8 home runs ( 7 solo )
with a MEASLY 11 RBI 's ! YIPES !
His limited career batting in Playoff ganes
Is a dismal
1 for 12

Valuist

EOG Master
Jackson Holiday,the highly hyped son of Matt Holiday is going thru a brutal stretch;

1 hit in 31 at bats. 16 strikeouts.

They have to send him back to the minors before they destroy his confidence.

Valuist

EOG Master
I’m impressed by this kid Andy Pages (pronounced Pa-hays) with the Dodgers. Generates tremendous torque. Hit his first HR today and I’m guessing there will be many more. His double the other night might’ve left a mark on the wall. As if the Dodgers needed another big time power hitter.
1714008049253.png

Heim

EOG Master
I think the theory is he walks a lot, along with his high avg, I agree he's not exactly mr clutch lately.

It's funny seeing 9 HR....12 RBI.

The Balt game at home with bases loaded (9th) he struck out looking v. Kimbrel, never took a swing.

Average in the high leverage column can be misleading.

kane

EOG master
I have the Royals/Tigers under 8 & it is 1-0 going to the top of the 9th. KC scores 7 in the 9th…. Hoping for a push now! 😡
A push that feels like a loss, a bad beat even though you didn't lose, I turned it on in the 9th, KC has bases loaded and a guy gets hit by a pitch, next guy walks, then the flood gates open, I got lucky, I had a prop on Bobby Witt Ober 1.5 total bases, he was 0-3 on the day and didn't figure to get another at bat, with the big rally the lineup turns over and he comes up needing an extra base hit for me to hit my prop, he hits a ball in the gap and legs it out for a triple

Valuist

EOG Master
The Astros/Colorado game is in elevation but not at Coors. Today and tomorrow the games will be in Mexico City. The Astros had 2 blowouts over the Angels in the 2019 Mexico City series, but the only position players left over from 2019 are Altuve and Bregman. In 13 MLB games in Mexico City the average total runs has been 12 1/2 with a median of 10.

mr merlin

EOG Master
It's funny seeing 9 HR....12 RBI.

The Balt game at home with bases loaded (9th) he struck out looking v. Kimbrel, never took a swing.

Average in the high leverage column can be misleading.
Last night against the twins Trout came up in the bottom of the 9th with 2 on(down by 2) and hit into a weak grounder. He's also hitting like .235, where is the .300+ career hitter?

Valuist

EOG Master
While the Mexico City game is still 5 runs under the total in the top of the 9th, there has been one ball hit 461 feet (Alvarez) and another 459 feet (McMahon).

bomzee

EOG Dedicated
One month into the season
The team that has the lowest team ERA
and by a lot is surprisingly
the Boston Red Sox and
The 6 lowest team ERA's
are all in the AL
FWIW the lowest team ERA in the NL is the Phillies