2021-2022 NHL Thread

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Some players are genuine, sincere and make young dumb mistakes, this is definitely not one of them. Sidenote I'm firing on Florida as I think they are still pissed from the playoff series, the way they were treated and the outcome, just a hunch!

60 mins regulation line Florida +0.5 -147 2 units pinny
60 mins regulation line Florida Even +115 2 units pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Appear to be a slow moving game, taking a shot live after 1st period Dall-Pitt Under 4.5 +165 0.5 unit bet365

Bushay

NHL Expert
Some players are genuine, sincere and make young dumb mistakes, this is definitely not one of them. Sidenote I'm firing on Florida as I think they are still pissed from the playoff series, the way they were treated and the outcome, just a hunch!

Nice hit. Never in doubt.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Thanks Bushay, FW, happy it hit since it was the biggest play so far, had a lean to Vegas game under tonight but decided to wait and post this one. Got a better line than this one but this is what is available now.

Carolina 60 Minute Regulation Line -133 - 2 units pinnacle

Bushay

NHL Expert
They don't play till tomorrow, but Vegas is really hurting and shorthanded right now. Pacioretty and Stone are already out, and Martinez went down the other day vs St Louis. Janmark is also out with Covid but he's not the player these other 3 are.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Ya Vegas quite shorthanded right now, lots of key injuries in the league .... Carolina line backing up a bit? Dont really know why, Montreal in a bad place perhaps they have a big effort tonight and Im wrong.

kane

EOG master

If the Panthers can get consistent play in goal, they're strong contenders for the Cup, this year's team is the most talented team they've ever had in their history, everything is in place for a Cup run

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
GL tonight fellas, appreciate the input, panthers are fun to watch play, I added

SJ-Ott - Over 5.5 -139 0.5 unit pinny

blueline

EOG Master

Chicago Blackhawks

@NHLBlackhawks
· 8m
MEDICAL UPDATE: Forwards Ryan Carpenter and Patrick Kane and defenseman Erik Gustafsson will not practice today (Covid-19 Protocol).

Kraken finally get a home game. I like them a lot tonight and think a good run for them could start now. Took a while to profit, but betting against them up to this point has added a few units for me.

If the Panthers can get consistent play in goal, they're strong contenders for the Cup, this year's team is the most talented team they've ever had in their history, everything is in place for a Cup run

Obviously results to this point look good, but I went to the Thursday game and was really impressed. Where they really helped themselves out is adding good bottom depth, guys who are giving a great effort and can create on the forecheck. Doesn't make a big difference for the regular season but for the playoffs those are players you must have to win. Teams who get goals from their third and fourth lines in playoff games are who end up going far and winning cups.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
What an ugly game by the Leafs especially with all the guys out for the Pens, trying these 2 tonight, full game lines

Florida -1.5 -147 - 2 units pinny
Ottawa +1 -114 - 1 unit pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
68 - Seattle 60 Min Reg Line -128 2 units pinny

58 - Pittsburgh Under 6 -149 2 units 60 Min Regulation Lines

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
Toronto-Chicago ought to be a barnburner tonight. The crowd in Chicago will be the story after the sexual assault story broke in Chicago.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
You knew Don Cherry and the old boys fraternity of the NHL would take hits on the way they conducted business especially with the changing culture in society and sports.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Obviously results to this point look good, but I went to the Thursday game and was really impressed. Where they really helped themselves out is adding good bottom depth, guys who are giving a great effort and can create on the forecheck. Doesn't make a big difference for the regular season but for the playoffs those are players you must have to win. Teams who get goals from their third and fourth lines in playoff games are who end up going far and winning cups.
Definitely dangerous with consistent goaltending, Bennett trade worked great for them as he adjusted and blended in real fast

puckhandler

EOG Dedicated
fading the Blackhawks every game rest of season. will be a moneymaker. will not be surprised to see Hawks extend this losing streak to 15 games or so and I intend to cash in.

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
fading the Blackhawks every game rest of season. will be a moneymaker. will not be surprised to see Hawks extend this losing streak to 15 games or so and I intend to cash in.
Appear to be a mess right now, thanks to your Jets in 3rd to help get split last night, today going with one

Anaheim Even +102 - 60 Min Reg Line - 1 unit pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
For several reason at this point FW!! BHawks aren't in the win column yet, please let us know if any the guys in Covid protocol will play today

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Red Wings Under 2.5 Team Total -109 pinny 0.5 unit
Nashville Under 2.5 Team Total -110 pinny 0.5 unit
Ottawa 1st period +0.5 -148 pinny -0.5 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
ya notice that, change is not always good but in this case it has helped for the short term

Isles +0.5 -125 60 min reg line pinny 1 unit

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Funny you say that Blue, I rarely do this but going with this parlay tonight, I like EDM in CFL and Canada +0.5 in WOrld Cup qualfying but in both cases they have massively dropped

Penguins ML -237 with Blues -312 parlay rates at -114 for 2 units for me tonight

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Always appreciate input and opinions in the thread especially with a big card tonight

Calg Under 5.5 -118 1 unit pinny

sharky99

EOG Dedicated
Not much happening tonight, will get involved with this one

Seattle Under 1.5 1st period +110 pinny 1 unit