Why you guys run Dell off?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I didn't get my walkoff college conferences. It's becoming Woodrow Wilson clear I won't get my walkoff NFL divisions, Next up: World Coup, BCS playoff, NFL conferences and Super Show.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I am going to bet another walkoff rooster tomorrow with Ronaldo hat tricky +6500 starter. TBD other 4. I have a feelsing. Probably another Joey bag of no nuts but he's due. If I get the tricky and Francy goes down next game, Ronaldo becomes golden booty chalk.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
The early narrative when they will be forced to report is "it's just about Hunter sex". Personalities will probably have to study the Manica Lewinsky scandal to get into script form.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
And fuck Trump for responding in a way the media is kane and able to make it about him. Is he doing it on purpose? Just truth that they committed election rigging and collision. You are not becoming President again unless you win in 2024. Fucking idiot.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Lulz. Ronaldo's replacement scores a goal. Only 21 years old and started his national career 3 months ago. Total Humaliation!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Herschel Walker (REP) ML+1110 (Herschel Walker (REP) vrs Raphael Warnock (DEM))
US Senate Elections 2022 - Georgia Senate Mid-Term Runoff Winner
Risk: $300.00 Win: $3,330.00

Dell Dude

EOG Master
CNN showing ballot bags being brought in to Fulton cheating (I mean counting center) like Scarface used to do at his crooked bank. Very clever, Jake. Show the fraud and make it seem normal. Being brought in hours after the polls closed. Why not count them at their origin precincts? They do the same thing in Wayne county Detroit Basketball.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
If it's Netherlands vs Portugal, I don't give a shit. If it's also Michigan vs Ohio State, shit's going fireworks walkoff.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
4 quotes about me tell the story of my fucking life. One is not real. Maybe?

You are the worse American I have ever met!

You are the roommate from Hell!

Joey bad boy!

Fuck you, Joey!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Listen Tony Homo, kane. It is not ok to transfer 100's of thousands of ballots from dozens of precincts to a single counting warehouse or arena or stadium. That is not ok. It was more than ballots. They transferred hardware like memory sticks. No conspiracy. On CNN. This is why counting takes days instead of hours.

That fruitcake Gabriel Sterling said one of the trucks with the ballots got in a crash and they had to use the jaws of life to rescue the people in the truck. Ballots were fine, though.

It is not ok to break chain of ballot custody AFTER the polls have closed and DURING the counting.

Not ok. Every GD precinct needs to verify and count their ballots and report the results like we used to do no problem. That's howid we managed to vote and count elections same day in every state national elections no problem when 90% were same day.

Herschel was doing well until those bags of ballots were counted at the end and then bye bye.

I want Republicans to do the same thing. Harvest those ballots. Take those ballots to one place. Count them after Democrats count their ballots. Let's cee howid your side likes it when we backdoor win.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Listen Tony Homo, kane. It is not ok to transfer 100's of thousands of ballots from dozens of precincts to a single counting warehouse or arena or stadium. That is not ok. It was more than ballots. They transferred hardware like memory sticks. No conspiracy. On CNN. This is why counting takes days instead of hours.

That fruitcake Gabriel Sterling said one of the trucks with the ballots got in a crash and they had to use the jaws of life to rescue the people in the truck. Ballots were fine, though.

It is not ok to break chain of ballot custody AFTER the polls have closed and DURING the counting.

Not ok. Every GD precinct needs to verify and count their ballots and report the results like we used to do no problem. That's howid we managed to vote and count elections same day in every state national elections no problem when 90% were same day.

Herschel was doing well until those bags of ballots were counted at the end and then bye bye.

I want Republicans to do the same thing. Harvest those ballots. Take those ballots to one place. Count them after Democrats count their ballots. Let's cee howid your side likes it when we backdoor win.

In Arizona, The Printers Ran Out Of Ink.

Republicans Need To Go To School And Learn How To Become A Thief.

Dell Dude

EOG Master

Bump for kane.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
By the time the ballot bags arrived, there was enough counting across the state to know what Warnock needed. It is not ok. I do not accept the results and it doesn't matter but that is my right. Call me whatever. I do not accept the results. I have to accept them but I don't. Do you understand the difference, kane, or do I need to post a colouring book explanation?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I would blame Trump if it was his fault. It's not. Trump is a convenient scapegoat what is really ballot harvesting before and after and after and after the election. When you do ballot bag dumps after the polls close, that is ballot harvesting after the election.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I can't prove the ballots are fake. Perhaps 100% legit. But once chain of custody is broken, I am under no obligation to trust the count. Do you understand, kane?

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I think Republicans lost some big races down ballot for the housepicks Florida and I accept that because I trust the process.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
6 Florida housepicks races lost when the Dem was in the 50's. I accept every single loss. One of them was mop face Debbie Wasserman. Don't like it but Johnny Fairplay.