Saints Coach

Heim

EOG Master
He deserved that outcome not going for it on TB 45 on 4th and 1. Seven minutes remaining with a back like Kamara.

Either they're over zealous on the 4th down conversation rates or scared to lose.

They lost.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Nothing worse than a defensive-minded head coach like Dennis Allen making critical decisions on fourth down in the fourth quarter.

Tsk tsk.

Additionally, I was disappointed in ESPN announcers Joe Buck and Troy Aikman making only a passing mention of the game's ultimate turning point.

Another tsk tsk.

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Didnt preserve any time outs, by call time outs in case tb scored.
Yes and to back it up, called timeout after it was too late to save for offense with a running clock under 30 seconds. At that point, let it run. I think TB still gets last play off but it would have been all or nothing instead of having a fourth down hedge.

Tom Brady is a fraud. Not only because he promoted FTX but because he is washed up. Go ahead and make the playoffs. You will get embarrassed first game.

Sick of these fucking assholes. 2 plays to get 1 yard. If you give an honest effort and lose, it's on your shit defense.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
You don't play field position in that spot. Giving Brady as much as 44 yards vs ending the game with no drama Obama. 1 yard, you do it. If it's 7, ok to punt.

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Should have been fired after the game. There is a half dozen plus coaches that really don't have a clue and are in way over their heads. Its seriously mind boggling

Add McDaniels...cannot blow multiple games w big leads. Poorly coached team and it shows

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I have more issue with not running on 3rd down and even more issue with Ingram not getting the 1st down on 2nd down. WTF was he doing? I may have gone for it on 4th as well but I don't mind the punt there with 5:30 left up by 13 when you have shut them down the whole game. Even if they go 92 yds and score to cut the game to 6 you will still only be one 1st down away from winning on the next possession. End of day my biggest issue was with Ingram and it's not even close. He would have been served his walking papers right after the game if I were in charge.