Herschel Walker

Heim

EOG Master
I'm trying to reconcile a guy who tried to run over his wife favored big over someone who paid for a abortion....

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
For What Reason ?

Some Broad That's Making Claims.

The Scum In The Democratic Party, Have Tried To Label Trump A Racist, Since He Decided To Run For President In 2015.

Herschel's Been Good Friends With Trump His Whole Adult Life.

He Stepped Up And Defended Trump Against Those Scumbag Accusations.

He Said : If Trump Was A Racist, I WOULD KNOW.
No, the fact that he has the IQ of a fucking kumquat comes to mind though.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Herschel is a fucking idiot but so is Fetterman and he is brain dead. But the "candidate quality" rule only applies to Republicans. They tried and failed but they tried to slip in radical Senate candidates in Wisconsin and Ohio. Eventually they will get there just like they have in Arizona. Now a bright blue state.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Not paying attention whore. If Walker wins, it will be because of Kemp and only Kemp and this is why he even has a chance. Trump smartly staying away.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
50-50 is not insignificant. Chance to steal the majority by flipping Munchkin or Cinema - both up in '24. Cinema would walk to reelection as a Republican.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Current price at CRIS:

Warnock -647

Walker +474

Bet to win $1,000

Some of us have Warnock +132....made when the lines FIRST came out! Might not win but to have a plus-money ticket in your pocket on an almost $7 fave is hard to beat.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The Big O was in Georgia today campaigning for Warnock, he was shredding Walker, it was fun to watch

Big O

He Eats Shit.

Martha's Vineyard ILLEGALS, Should Have Erected A Homeless Encampment, In Front Of His Home.

Show America, He's Nothing But A Phony Talking Head.

A Con Man.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Herschel is a fucking idiot but so is Fetterman and he is brain dead. But the "candidate quality" rule only applies to Republicans. They tried and failed but they tried to slip in radical Senate candidates in Wisconsin and Ohio. Eventually they will get there just like they have in Arizona. Now a bright blue state.

the "candidate quality" rule only applies to Republicans.

That's Because Liberals Eat Dog Shit, All Day Long.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'll say this about herschel - the look of him going around to rally's and TV appearances with lindsey graham essentially holding his hand is a terrible look.

railbird

EOG Master
I'll say this about herschel - the look of him going around to rally's and TV appearances with lindsey graham essentially holding his hand is a terrible look.
agree. needs to get away from gloabilst war monger dirtbag lindsey graham

mr merlin

EOG Master
How About Kevin McCarthy ?
Well, he lives with frank Luntz who has the gay vibe going bigtime his bio says he is gay., , macarthy was married at one time. I'd say 80% +.

The question is would a rich, prominent republican politician live alone with a gay man without being gay himself?

1670028826837.png

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
The people of Georgia really aren't being given a choice here.

Why aren't better choices made available should be the real question?

Bushay

NHL Expert
Hershel Walker and Donald Trump. The Republican gifts that keep on giving.

2 lying scumbags who I must say are fun to watch.

Fetterman has triple the IQ Walker has.

The Obama/Walker takedown was classic.

Bushay

NHL Expert
I'd love to see Barack put on the pads and try to stop running back Herschel, talk about being steamrolled! Obama would be lucky to have any teeth left.
lol.

Thanks for checking in scorekeeper!

Yeah, we were all thinking the same thing. All of us!

😂😂😂😂😂

Bushay

NHL Expert
Hershel's good air/bad air debate was a classic!

Imagine being a Republican in Georgia and holding your nose voting for this high school dropout.

I'd rather take a lawn dart in my eye.

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Hershel Walker and Donald Trump. The Republican gifts that keep on giving.

2 lying scumbags who I must say are fun to watch.

Fetterman has triple the IQ Walker has.

The Obama/Walker takedown was classic.

Wrong. At least 100x higher.

Obama does a fabulous job of eviscerating people. He acts all nice, gets you to "drop your guard" and then KOs you like Mike Tyson in his prime.

mr merlin

EOG Master
People whining about herschel being the candidate need to remember he won the primary, he is the choice of the party. the other guy(perdue) had less support.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I'd love to see Barack put on the pads and try to stop running back Herschel, talk about being steamrolled! Obama would be lucky to have any teeth left.

Obama Is Nothing But A Big Talker.

Herschel Would Eat That Boy For Lunch.

But, Majority Of America Is Gullible, Like Kane, So They Believe Obama Has The Cure For Cancer.

Obama Knows Their Gullible Idiots, So He Takes Advantage Of Them.

Heim

EOG Master
I don't get why Walker didn't admit he paid for a couple abortions early in his life. Apologize and say he has changed his view on abortion.

It was stupid campaigning to deny while the evidence mounted.