Week 6 Plays

TomBrady#1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Week 6 Plays

Trace you would be late for your own funeral.

You are not even close on these ETA's. Geez...........

I know why they are late, he is torn between,,,

I know why they are late, he is torn between,,,

Cal & Oregon. What a great matchup, can't wait to see this game!!!!! Right Trace??:)

nflguy

EOG Enthusiast

I would rather have Trace have all the info covered and be late than rush stuff out just to apease the forum.

Trace Fields

EOG Addicted

148 Mississippi State +24 West Virginia
150 Florida +1 LSU
156 USC -20.5 Washington
157 Oklahoma +4.5 Texas
180 Texas Tech -4 Missouri
130 Buffalo +4 Ball State

Miss State? That will be interesting.

I'm on Texas.

Can we just start flipping a coin for the Tech games? I'm on them 3 weeks and lose the first two. I finally win one and now you're on Tech. Well, I'm on Missouri! But hey one of us doesn't have to lose! I got +5 ;) but I think Missouri can win this one outright. Should be a good one.

Good luck manl

chris23

EOG Member

Hey Trace,I'm brand new to eog but I've been reading your posts all year. Thanks for all the hard work.Which of your picks do you feel best about? I liked LSU but since you picked Florida I'm going to stay away from that one. Any Intergallactic play of the millennium?

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

Only pick of yours that I like is the Okla +4.5. Miss St. has had problems scoring all season and don't think this will be a good week for them either even though WV' dfense has proven to be quite porous. USC looking very vulnerable after almost falling to Wazzou last week. Think the Huskies are confident and possibly beat USC in OT. TT also another team that has looked shaky this season being held to 3 points by a TCU team that was beaten by BYU. LSU holding opponents to under 7 pts a game. Leak throws 2 interceptions in this game and Russell has 2 Passing and 1 rushing. Not sold on Buffalo +4 considering they may not score 4. Unless this game goes to OT 0-0, Would not think of touching it. Thanks for your time and GL.

nflguy

EOG Enthusiast

Only pick of yours that I like is the Okla +4.5. Miss St. has had problems scoring all season and don't think this will be a good week for them either even though WV' dfense has proven to be quite porous. USC looking very vulnerable after almost falling to Wazzou last week. Think the Huskies are confident and possibly beat USC in OT. TT also another team that has looked shaky this season being held to 3 points by a TCU team that was beaten by BYU. LSU holding opponents to under 7 pts a game. Leak throws 2 interceptions in this game and Russell has 2 Passing and 1 rushing. Not sold on Buffalo +4 considering they may not score 4. Unless this game goes to OT 0-0, Would not think of touching it. Thanks for your time and GL.

Music to my ears! Nothing against you ellis but if you don't like the sides Trace probably has right side winners here.

bamald

EOG Member

Always look forward to your posts,but why do you like miss st +24 this weekend granted 24 is a rather large number to give up against a sec school. i dont even see miss st scoring a td in this one is there somthing ya know i dont. thanks

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

Not really sure what your precedent here is to not listen to me but listen to whatever you like. Up 6400 this past weekend after going 14-1 Sat and 6-2 Sunday on NFL. That music will resemble nails on a chalkboard after this weekend.

BigB

EOG Member

Trace, been following you all year but last weekend was tough. Played alot of your games and got burnt. I'm looking and really hoping you bounce back this weekend. Trace, what do you like tonight?

Ellis, are you being truthful about doing that well last weekend. If you are, who do you like tonight and this weekend and why?

Thanks!!

sigster

EOG Member

14-1 and you played ARMY as a DD fav against a team that had a kid die? Any proof of the record?

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

Yeah my bank account after my bookie handed me the money. I know I know. Should never have played against a dead kid. Cmon how could you not bet against Rice. I layed off the big lines against Rice all year and I figured I would make a dgenerate bet. If I had been betting back then I probably would have bet against loyola Maramount and Bo Kimble!!! Only game lost Sunday was Colts. Their defense was atrocious and could that clumsy CUMSICLE Washington be any more of a TARD. Pick up a loose ball and stumble over your own feet!!! Had taken the Jets +6 the week before against the Bills and Pennington on my Fantasy team so I should have taken NYJ but did not want to roo agains Chad. Oh well.

BYU is a pretty good football team. I think Texas Tech is a good team as well, though they did struggle as you said. In my opinion Missouri is just better. If you have seen them play, they're pretty impressive offensively.

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

Like UCF tonight with the points and the under. Under is 4-0 last four meetings between these two teams. Marshall running back is questionable and if he plays how effective will he be VS a team that gives up less than 3.5 yards per carry. Marshall has not scored more than 10 points in a game except against Hofstra. They have played teams like Tenn and WV but neither team has been exceptionable on defense and put up less than 10 against each. UCF lost last week vs So Miss but only because of a TD off an interception. Marshall is a heavy run team rushing the ball 3 times every 5 plays. Eats up a lot of clock. If they can't move the ball on the ground look for them to pass the bal and UCF stood up pretty well against the pass holding So. Miss to >190 yds. UCF returning 19 starters and beat Marshall last year 23-13 when they were a 2.5 point underdog and are 2-0 ATS over the last 3 years VS Marshall. They have almost the same squad with a year of experience under their belts.

ellisanders

EOG Enthusiast

Hey who on this website is generally known as the guy to follow as far as playing his picks and winning. Like to come on here and feel out how the actual betting population and degenerates like in games. Can't get a real feel for it on sports books because all those dopes just come online and throw down some money and bet with their hearts or whoever herbstreit and may like on ESPN? Also any of you guys ever hear of Johnathan Stone???

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..another super capper i know loves miss st this weekend too; but bet at +28.5..>> me; i can't see wagering tha game; do not see an edge; otherwise..>>super card; the type a card i would expect from an expert: seeking edges in "off games"; staying away from "key matchups"

gl

:smokesmal

Ray Luca

EOG Master

148 Mississippi State +24 West Virginia
150 Florida +1 LSU
156 USC -20.5 Washington
157 Oklahoma +4.5 Texas
180 Texas Tech -4 Missouri
130 Buffalo +4 Ball State

I cannot even debate you about these. My line agrees with all.

I am on Virginia again this week if anyone cares. Have not had a loser yet in Trace's threads.

Good Luck

alkimyst

EOG Senior Member

Ellis---
You're FULLM OF SHIT, BUDDY!! That's my guess. How do you get to an EVEN # if you lost three games total? Just wondering.....wouldn't your numnber be a little off? It'd EASY to say you were undefeated or had a an AWESOME week, after the games are over. Where are the TICKETS, bro? POST 'Em or STFU!!!!!! 14-1..................PLEASE. Without looking, you can't even tell me who 14 WINNERS ARE from LAST WEEKEND.

You're ridiculous. Welcome to EOG.............................

taconite

EOG Addicted
Don`t Come In Here W/A Past Post Rec

Don`t Come In Here W/A Past Post Rec

14-1 you kow & we know that`s a lie! IF you want to claim a recd for ea wk, post the games B4 they`re played. Put up your gms RIGHT NOW!! Or go somewhere else w/your nonsense!! Back to the sandbox w/your little 30 something posts, this place is for honest cappers.

Trace Fields

EOG Addicted
Re: I know why they are late, he is torn between,,,

Re: I know why they are late, he is torn between,,,

Cal & Oregon. What a great matchup, can't wait to see this game!!!!! Right Trace??:)

I agree, the computer numbers I look at show both teams having great offensive success but little separation.

Trace Fields

EOG Addicted

I cannot even debate you about these. My line agrees with all.

I am on Virginia again this week if anyone cares. Have not had a loser yet in Trace's threads.

Good Luck

Ray:

Again, I agree with you on your pick of the week. East Carolina does not possess the running game necessary to cover the number. Plus it is small vs big, no a good fundamental lay.