NFL Week #3

dirty

EOG Master
YTD 11-8 Plus 2.2 Units

Went 9-3 last week...shouldn't play that many games and will not this week.... but going to try and build off of it....

Games I will Narrow down....Asterisk Means I am close to playing

200 Buff -5.5
204 Indy -6.5 ***
208 Houston +4 ***
209/210 CHI/Minny over 34.5
213 Green Bay +7 (MAybe small Moneyline play)
220 Seattle -3.5 ***

dirty

EOG Master
Re: NFL Week #3

Just Played these guys at Bet Jamaica. I will add some more on Sunday

One Unit Each

204 Ind -7

How do you bet against them at home? This train will keep on rolling as Monday Night winners usually Struggle with the short week on Sunday...especially when Travelling...Look for a Indy 2 TD win here.

218 Arizona -4.5

This Cardianl Team could well be undefeated and are playing well... Take away a couple of costly TOs last week and they have a shot to win against The SEahawks... Look for the Rams to run into alot better team this week against the Cards as Denny Green is a good coach and he has assembled some talent. As Long as Warner Plays well/stays healthy this team will make the Playoffs

220 Seattle -3.5

Look For Junior to take a beating in the cool NOrthwest. Seattle wins this game by 3 TDS....Holmgren is on the warpath as the offense has not been clicking and Branch will be playing this week to open the Field for Jackson and Hasselback... Alexander will play and play well... The SEattle D will be in Juniors Face all day and this will be a blowout.

dirty

EOG Master

OK Guys here is My Final CArd... Will play Denver tonite more than likely

IND -7
ARIZ -4.5
Sea -3.5

Adding

Buff Over 34

I just don't think both Offenses are getting enough credit here....Jets D is marginal and a couple of Defensive or Special Teams big plays and this one goes way over.

Miami over 35

Comeon....Miami May do this themselves....I don't see them scoring less than 28 points on the hapless Titans....so this one has a great shot at going over..

CHI -4

Just a Much better football team than the Vikes... Grossman is playing well and the Running game is good as always...too balanced and too good a Defense to lose this IMO

Car/TB over 33.5

Smith is back and Sims will not play as bad as he did last week... Both offenses get on Track today and shatter this one....

BAltimore over 33

This game has Baltimore blowout all over....But I think the Browns stay withing the Number...and that means they score at least 2 TDs...which will put this one over.....

Guys as you can see I think the Odds makers have the totals way too low this week on some games..... good Luck to you...

dirty

EOG Master

goddman close ones....suck...Warner sux balls, Chi plays like shit and cost me....

Denver +6.5
Under 38

dirty

EOG Master

Both Offenses are struggling right now.... This should be a defensive battle.... with NE running more and Denver always runningl.... with NE WR situation they have to establish the Running game....

Need ya, Dirt! Give me some reasoning!

Need ya, Dirt! Give me some reasoning!

Dirty,
Good play on Denver and th Under! I made the same one myself!

:+money-8+:+money-8+:+money-8+

I need some info and help with this Atlants Game! I'm stuck at even for the week, which aint a BAD place to be, but it sure as hell is boring! Is Dunn healthy? What about Abraham and Hartwell? Let me know something asap, b/c I know this is ure neck o the woods! I see your plays, and that's the way i been leaning on both of them.
My main thing is this:
High Scoring game= Atl -4 & the Over
Low Scoring Game= NO +4 & the Under

Obviously about the over/under on the thing, but what d'ya think? Vick and the boys figginda put up some points or what?

Signed: A Desparate YungBuck

:frustrate

dirty

EOG Master

Dunn is 100%, Hartwell is out and Abraham will play....the Falcons are going to shadow Bush with Demarrio Williams who had 120 tackles last year after Hartwell got Injured.....Dunn will be spelled with talented rookie....Jarious Norwood.... The defense is fine... The offense will run the ball....this game is in Vicks hands as always...and he has had some big ones against New Orleans....

Falcons 31-24

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

,,i can see atl win and cover 4 ; but with atl running the ball; i just see under

jmho

gl

:eek:

ok, what d'ya think about McAllister? Are the dirties pretty tough between the tackles stopping the run? That's the only thing that's worrying me!
I'm pretty sure I'm gonna play your way on both plays!

Dirty,
I went with it no+4 and over 44.5, but I think in my subcounscious I knew I was gonna push and I covered my ass on purpose! Knew if no could get to 21 that I was guaranteed a push and I swear I saw something like that blocked punt happening early.
Dirty, you're gonna think im nuts after the bobby esposito story (did ya hear that one?) and now this, but i swear i saw this one coming, i just couldnt get out of my own fucking way!
Played NINETEEN plays this weekend (nfl & ncaa) and I finished at a grand total of $0 DOLLARS; juice included! Last week was at $0 until i hit that double on jax and the under monday nite. i guess if u can break even at this thing, tough, ure doing ok!
total ytd ncaa & nfl: +11 Units
:+thumbs-2Let's get 'em hard this week! I'm working on some new info and a couple of systems, dirt! Keep in touch with me this week, and we'll see if we can't squeek out some dolla bills!
l8er buddy,
Yung