Back From Vegas-Good News To Report

Re: Back From Vegas-Good News To Report

U better make it Willy...

Hint 5: I assure that it will meet your approval BIGTIME

Not this Bucs....

It has been mentioned, but I can tell you it is not HOOTERS because their largest room only accomodates 100 max!!

ALSO I am not getting my hopes up too high, because this place is a bit of a stetch!! I don't think THE SHRINK can pull it off!!:smokesmal

It has been mentioned, but I can tell you it is not HOOTERS because their largest room only accomodates 100 max!!

ALSO I am not getting my hopes up too high, because this place is a mit of a stetch!! I don't think THE SHRINK can pull it off!!:smokesmal

I've done all I can!! So the ball is in his court!! But I still get to make the anouncement!!!!:)

Can we get an airport hint???? Without a rental car ...lol.:+whippingAnd should I bring my skis?

The Devil

EOG Master

TONY, YOU ARE STARTING TO ANSWER IN RIDDLES LIKE DOC MERCER.......

I KNEW IT WAS A GOOD QUESTION, HOW ABOUT AN ANSWER.....AND PLEASE DON'T ASK ME WHERE THE WINGS ARE......

DEVIL:) This one we are talking about is not downtown, but the NUGGETT is still an option in my opinion!!:)

Glaken you will not need skies!! But you still might fall on your arse!!!:D

The Devil

EOG Master

I HAVE AN IDEA TONY, WITH SOME OF THE CLOWNS WE HAVE HERE CIRCUS CIRCUS WOULD BE IDEAL...........

DEVIL:) This one we are talking about is not downtown, but the NUGGETT is still an option in my opinion!!:)

Glaken you will not need skies!! But you still might fall on your arse!!!:D

LOL...Thanks for the hint but there are a few of us that may not be alowed back in the NUGGET .... Panther & Glaken come to mind. :)

LOL...Thanks for the hint but there are a few of us that may not be alowed back in the NUGGET .... Panther & Glaken come to mind. :)

They have a new a management group at the NUGGETT and they have made some nice changes since January!!

Where have I heard this before???:p :D :p

for some reason :+clueless , the suspense is killing me :eek: when will Shrink know???

Does your cell phone still work MAY'N? I tried to call 3 times but I decded Glue lost it at the baseball camp in Vegas ? .... That was earlier today.