Sean - where did you post before this last year?

sean1

EOG Dedicated
Re: Sean - where did you post before this last year?

Fezziksplace, sharpsportsbetting, and I had my own site.

Long ago, I advertised that site without knowing much about forums and was banned from this one and across the way. After I stopped running my site I apologized and asked if I could post again and was told yes.

Sean

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"

Good to have you here now Sean.......:cheers

sean1<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_411610", true); </SCRIPT> .......outta respect of your posting prowess i will be changing my name!!!!:cheers

sean1

EOG Dedicated

It was increasedodds.

Since there are no links to any one on it now, I don't think shrink cares, but if he does, he can delete this.

Sean

sean1

EOG Dedicated

I posted it above for you.

It was a guide to books - best bonuses, teaser odds, parlay odds, reduced vig, free pts, etc but in light of the governments view and the fact that I was in discussions with venture capitalists on another project, I took it down about a year ago. You can get a good insight of what I play there, but no links anymore.

Sean

SHAWN what kind of other project are you working on? if its too personal i understand.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

I told you - I used to run a site.

Now I just post my plays for a few people who pay attention... read what I posted above about why I stopped!

I was seeking cash for two ventures -

1. A medical spa. (Still planning - and probably not gonna happen as I may take a job with a financial company analyzing medical device companies)

2. A project linking the internet and real estate in a way it has not been done before. It is still being written up for patent, so I can't discuss it. Once it is patented, I will share it.

I also have 2 great ideas for new medical devices, but I have not even begun to figure out the process for bringing these to market.

-Sean

sean1

EOG Dedicated

No, I have not, but when I see endorsements like:

Welcome to Nikken

I find they are generally garbage, but I have never heard of them.

Sean

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Actually, now that I look at their front page, I have heard of them...

A while ago, they sent me a sales pitch of some sort.

I did some checking on them and found they wanted all sorts of exclusive contracts and deals that you would not work with others or leave them, etc so I tossed their pitch in the trash.

Sean

I beg to differ. Have you look into magnet therapy? I know how they deal person to person not corporately...

I'm one of the worst sceptics and I have seen their stuff help people and me.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

You can't differ with me:

I did not say the products do not work.

I said generally when I see all sorts of endorsements like that most of the time, the product is junk. I have no idea if their products work and no I do not know about magnet therapy. I am not a big believer in things like accupuncture, herbals, etc but some people love them and there is nothing wrong with that.

Sean

They just started adding endorsements to the website. When you said medical spa , I thought natural stuff or something. I've never done accupunture or herbals my self.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

I personally believe most of these "therapies" like accupuncture, magnet therapy, herbs, etc work because someone says they do and if you tell patients that something works, some percent will agree and "feel better"

If a doctor tells 1000 patients that pissing outside will help them have fewer headaches, 300 will come back and say they feel better.

That being said, we do not know enough about how nerves work to know for sure and I certainly can not say that it is impossible that there is science behind these things.

If these things help some people, I think it is wonderful.

Sean

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Medical spa for me would include minor surgical procedures:

(Basically things an estician can do with a doc signing the papers)

Botox, restyline, laser hair, collagen, minor lipo, mesotherapy, etc.

I would not sell herbs as I know nothing about them and have no interest in them. The only thing I know about herbs is about which ones can make you bleed during surgery.

Sean

I personally believe most of these "therapies" like accupuncture, magnet therapy, herbs, etc work because someone says they do and if you tell patients that something works, some percent will agree and "feel better"

If a doctor tells 1000 patients that pissing outside will help them have fewer headaches, 300 will come back and say they feel better.

That being said, we do not know enough about how nerves work to know for sure and I certainly can not say that it is impossible that there is science behind these things.

If these things help some people, I think it is wonderful.

Sean
..................MIND OVER MATTER>>>PERFECT CASE>>>>DURING 91 ANTHRAX SCARE..........A FAMILY IN MIAMI RECIEVED A LETTER CONTAINING WHITE POWDER.........3 OF THE FAMILY MEMBERS BECAME ILL AND WERE RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL....TURNS OUT-LETTER CONTAINED BABY POWDER MAILED BY LOCAL PRANKSTER.-Jojo

Stuff that destroys your body!(Computer Radiation probally does too) No big deal. I just like helping people. Somethings will never work for people because they won't think they will. I'm not going to go into the science behind magnets or bringing your body into balance since I can see where you stand and I will not be able to sway you otherwise. I know the power of the mind and all that stuff but I woouldn't say anything worked if I had not seen it work or used it and it worked. I could do better things for each one's self and feel better. Just look into magnet therapy if you are interested. Have a good night.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Why? The more plays the better if you use 30+ books.

Anyone here could pick out 200 plays for me each week and as long as I can bet them anytime I want and at any book, I would profit long term.

Very little variance with a lot of plays.

Sean

It's hard to cap that many games well IMO. All the people i see who play alotta games end up getting smoked often. Just never saw ne 1 win at it. Hats off to you tho

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Thanks.

Remember - I cap few games.

The games I post 1st are my caps. These are lines I think are wrong and will move and games I simply like from research, watching, etc.

All the other games (halves, etc) are simply computer based and I have no insite on these. The only thing I do is I delete halves that are -3.5 and I try to limit U 20.5 or 23.5 half totals.

Sean

Ah ok, i didn't know the halves and other things were computer based. Either way, still an amazin job. I just know if I went to pick 30 games id be lucky to hit 15 lol.

sean1

EOG Dedicated

Thanks.

I've got the computer working on football and basketball now with 2 friends who are programmers.

We are looking at hockey and eventually soccer, but doubt soccer will be up and running for a while - lots of leagues and I have no inclination as to what stats are important.

-Sean