Green Bay get a win this week?

ratbelly

EOG Veteran
Re: Green Bay get a win this week?

Probably not. Detroit needs a win just as bad as Green Bay. This is going to be a gross year for the Pack.

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

Good point zero, LOL

The Pack MAY be worth a shot on the money line. BOTH these teams are below average. I honestly don't see anything wrong with going for a price shot (+250 or so) when your betting against a team that is not very good.

There is no way.. Det should be favored 7.

They have ONLY scored 13 this year.

GB maybe the game of the MONTH... IMO

CHALKbreaker

EOG Dedicated

It's a solid play swami, I agree, BUT being a big Packer homer, I must warn you that they really suck too! MAJOR problems on the offensive line with two rookies starting.

They showed a little bit of life vs a sub par New Orleans defense, and MAYBE that can get them going on the right track. However; they have not proven a thing on the road yet, they have always struggled at Detroit, and Detroit played Seattle very well in their home opener there in the dome.

Its a tough game imo, but i'd lean with the Pack if I had to choose.

BOL if your on them large:cheers

Cannon

Banned

I bet you guys liked the pack getting points at home against NO. Det can win this game and should cover. When I saw the line it looked like another attempt to get stinky GB action and keep everyone off a Det blowout.

d ray

EOG Dedicated

roy williams did actuallly guarentee victory, and we all know how those pan out. +250 is too good to pass up, i think its worth the risk. two bad teams in a game that i believe could go either way