Madcapper.....what do you do for a living?

Re: Madcapper.....what do you do for a living?

This belongs in the dump too. Everyone knows this guy is out of town and some people only like to start trouble....

MC - i have a question, sir. you won a contest. so you got an account to play with. doesnt that mean that you are betting now? i know before you werent, but now you are with real money, yes?

oh and btw, as always you dont have to answer. its up to you sir.

:+thumbs-2

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

ID, he is no different that the BOS pricks that stole my $$$$, he's a stiff, and thinks nothing of it. As long as he is benifiting he is happy.
MC - i have a question, sir. you won a contest. so you got an account to play with. doesnt that mean that you are betting now? i know before you werent, but now you are with real money, yes?

FYI..Big Bet

Madcapper claims he is a Attorney and also owns a deli around Yankee or shea stadium.

BB...WHAT DID YOU HAVE A BAD FIRST HALF OF NFL?????????..WHERE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GREAT FOOTBALL SUNDAY AND YOU ARE WORRYING ABOUT A DEBT BETWEEN 2 POSTERS.HAS THE MADCAPPER EVER INSULTED YOU PERSONALLY?????..THE GUYS ON THIS SITE HAVE BASHED THE POOR GUY FOR THE PAST YEAR.LET HIM REST.IF YOU HAVE NEVER IN YOUR LIFE BEEN FORGIVEN FOR SOMETHING U DID......GO RIGHT ON BASHING IF IT FLOATS YOUR BOAT.SUGGEST YOU FOCUS YOUR ENERGY ON POSITVE THINGS IN THIS BLESED WORLD WE LIVE IN........HAVE A WONDERFULL SUNDAY..( WHATS LEFT OF IT)...-Jojo

BB...WHAT DID YOU HAVE A BAD FIRST HALF OF NFL?????????..WHERE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A GREAT FOOTBALL SUNDAY AND YOU ARE WORRYING ABOUT A DEBT BETWEEN 2 POSTERS.HAS THE MADCAPPER EVER INSULTED YOU PERSONALLY?????..THE GUYS ON THIS SITE HAVE BASHED THE POOR GUY FOR THE PAST YEAR.LET HIM REST.IF YOU HAVE NEVER IN YOUR LIFE BEEN FORGIVEN FOR SOMETHING U DID......GO RIGHT ON BASHING IF IT FLOATS YOUR BOAT.SUGGEST YOU FOCUS YOUR ENERGY ON POSITVE THINGS IN THIS BLESED WORLD WE LIVE IN........HAVE A WONDERFULL SUNDAY..( WHATS LEFT OF IT)...-Jojo
:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2:+thumbs-2

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

im not bashing him, but damn, get it straight, pay your debt and move on......from what i have read, he has stiffed more than one.

And my NFL sunday has been quite nice, thank you

BB

napoleon

EOG Veteran

IS there a prior thread on here that could bring people up to speed on this MAdcapper fellow and his rogue behavior?

NAPOLEAN - THERE ARE MANY SIR. JUST DO A SEARCH FOR "MADCAPPER" AND "STIFF" AND YOU WILL FIND MANY. ALSO TRY "STEVO" AND "BMO"

dirty

EOG Master

Identity...why do you tell others to search when you don't search yourself :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

I thought Asking was quicker :+signs11-

dirty - this is different. he wants to know what the entire story is. very different than a simmpler question that is harder to find. for instance, if he asked how much was stiffed, i would just answer. however, if he wants to know what happened, that is too much to tell. nice try though deeds!!!

:mutley

Jojo,

with all due respect...i must responde. I know this wasn't directed towards me, but if I may comment....

1> Has madcapper insulted (you) personally??

I think he has insulted everyone that has any integrity that posts at this site, and is insulting the owners and mods on a daily basis.

2> Have you never been forgiven for something that you did?

You are making it sound like he made a mistake, and has made amends. At which time I will forgive him. However, in reality he has not made amends! This is something that is easily cureable. Pay the debt, and its over! Forgiven.