WTF is the story with this Madcapper degenerate??

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated
Re: WTF is the story with this Madcapper degenerate??

Why is anyone associating with this stiff, or repsonding to any of his post.......complete stiff....says a lot for his charcter.

BB

i dont know, sometimes good people make mistakes. tough situation! i mean if a chick sucks one COCK and regrets it....DOES THAT MAKE HER A COCKSUKER?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

Why is anyone associating with this stiff, or repsonding to any of his post.......complete stiff....says a lot for his charcter.

BB

Well I agreed to pay BMO .... and I did it because I wanted to help out the guy....It wasn't that much money; probably the same you spent in Vegas at the titty clubs. :D:D:D:D

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

why keep bailing a stiff out, truely pathetic.

BB
Well I agreed to pay BMO .... and I did it because I wanted to help out the guy....It wasn't that much money; probably the same you spent in Vegas at the titty clubs. :D:D:D:D

Glacker any chance

her and her friends will be at the bash:+clueless

bigbet1234

EOG Dedicated

Well, to get them to go away stop bailing the pricks out. and if you do, DONT ANNOUNCE it. just do what you need to do........but then, the asswhipes will keep taking advantage, no win situation. go figure.

BB
Cuz I want post like these to go away....as do all here at EOG.

Well, to get them to go away stop bailing the pricks out. and if you do, DONT ANNOUNCE it. just do what you need to do........but then, the asswhipes will keep taking advantage, no win situation. go figure.

BB

Be nice or I will tell all the girls at the EOG BLAST you are gay....even Dante!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D:D

I am working on this btw.

G

dirty

EOG Master

All posters are protected from Bashings in the Picks area...and you know that wrigley....

vinividivinci

EOG Addicted

i dont know, sometimes good people make mistakes. tough situation! i mean if a chick sucks one COCK and regrets it....DOES THAT MAKE HER A COCKSUKER?:+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless :+clueless

Shawn

Yes, it does.

VVV

:cheers

Dirty you better look up bashing in the Dictionary it means insulting or making fun of someon. So telling someone to pay their debt is that bashing ??

Any ideal when EOG will be helping in this manner been a long time.

<TABLE class=tborder id=post263070 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">06-08-06, 03:03 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #4 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_263070", true); </SCRIPT>
Founder of EOG

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_263070 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>BowlMeOne,

I will help assist you get paid by MadCapper if I have to but I gotta believe he will pay you....
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar

I am not happy with Madcapper regarding this situation either. (Like anyone really gives a shit about my thoughts), but I will not allow bashing in our sports rooms. We are trying to build a community with some comradery. Any slander, bashing or instigating of trouble in our sports rooms will NOT be tolerated.

Thank you for obliging.

Also Dirty when you call 5-6 posters who disagree with you the peanut Gallery that is bashing please refrain from doing so in the future.

Or all mods allowed to Bash

I am not happy with Madcapper regarding this situation either. (Like anyone really gives a shit about my thoughts), but I will not allow bashing in our sports rooms. We are trying to build a community with some comradery. Any slander, bashing or instigating of trouble in our sports rooms will NOT be tolerated.

Thank you for obliging.

Are mods exempt from this rule General?

Back to topic

I think my friend Bowl could use the assistance now
<TABLE class=tborder id=post263070 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid">06-08-06, 03:03 PM </TD><TD class=thead style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 1px solid; FONT-WEIGHT: normal; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> #4 (permalink) </TD></TR><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 0px solid" width=175>THE SHRINK<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_263070", true); </SCRIPT>
Founder of EOG

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_263070 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid">
<HR style="COLOR: #2b295e" SIZE=1>BowlMeOne,

I will help assist you get paid by MadCapper if I have to but I gotta believe he will pay you....
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid"> </TD><TD class=alt1 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #2b295e 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #2b295e 0px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #2b295e 1px solid" align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The General

We hold our moderators to higher standards than registered members (contributors) and not long ago Glaken was giving MC some flack (That was addressed quickly).

We hold our moderators to higher standards than registered members (contributors) and not long ago Glaken was giving MC some flack (That was addressed quickly).

Thanks General the peanut gallery can use that for future reference:+thumbs-2

The General

Wrigley, how old are you? Assuming you are a mature and knowledgeable adult, you can in no way think it is proper for EOG to pay this debt? What does that teach a kid about the real world?

Wrigley, how old are you? Assuming you are a mature and knowledgeable adult, you can in no way think it is proper for EOG to pay this debt? What does that teach a kid about the real world?

I have said several times EOG should not pay his debts there are other ways general MW banned him when he stiffed Stevo and RX but the tag known stiff on him under his avatar because he stiffed a poster there.

Others have suggested banning him from EOG contests , that upset alot of people when MC won a $200 free play and could have gave the money to Bowl if all partys agreed including Bet Jam but MC did not even offer.

Thanks!

The General

This falls on my shoulders and I am not banning or punishing posters for debts owed to other posters when the owed person needs only look in the morror to find fault. That may sound harsh or whatever, but everytime I have been stiffed (A few times), I just look in the morror and LEARN!

gofer5

EOG Addicted

This falls on my shoulders and I am not banning or punishing posters for debts owed to other posters when the owed person needs only look in the morror to find fault. That may sound harsh or whatever, but everytime I have been stiffed (A few times), I just look in the morror and LEARN!

That is true General.

All new members of EOG, Madcapper is a STIFF and if you lend money to him, you will not be paid back. This is a warning to you,and like the General said, FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON ME, FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME. Some how here on EOG the FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON MADCAPPER rule does not apply. I suppose it's the same rule for scam books. Posters beware of Stiffs ( that includes other posters like Madcapper and also scam books) EOG will not be looking out for you, so be very careful. Hopefully there will be no more victims of MADCAPPER or bad books like BOS. I can only hope.

That is true General.

All new members of EOG, Madcapper is a STIFF and if you lend money to him, you will not be paid back. This is a warning to you,and like the General said, FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON ME, FOOL ME TWICE, SHAME ON ME. Some how here on EOG the FOOL ME ONCE, SHAME ON MADCAPPER rule does not apply. I suppose it's the same rule for scam books. Posters beware of Stiffs ( that includes other posters like Madcapper and also scam books) EOG will not be looking out for you, so be very careful. Hopefully there will be no more victims of MADCAPPER or bad books like BOS. I can only hope.

:+thumbs-2

kelp0027

EOG Dedicated

..if mc ; or anyone; is lent money by another poster; that is a completely private matter; it has nothing to do with eog; or posting on eog..>>

it's really that simple..>>>

so; ok; you have let people know that you are a sucker and are easy to be taken advantage of; by loaning stiffs money; but it's getting kinda old now..>>

waste someone else's time; you guys want shrink; or anyone to wipe your nose; and put a band aid on your finger whenyou touch a hot stove..

GROW UP..!!!

This is life..!!!!

people get stiffed on loans; noses get runny; fingers get burned..>>

handle your own problems; instead of incessantly crybabying like a two-year-old..!!!

jmho

gl
:+whipping