Mauresmo to slay Gorilla

I know most interest in tonites impending Cane slaughter of the Seminoles...Tune in as a side dish and watch the dyke send the sister packin

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated
Re: Mauresmo to slay Gorilla

I was definielty leaning that way, but big assed Serena holds a 9-1 head to head on her, so I backed away. But I think you're on the right side here...

Mauesmo with first break over "Miss Williams"...Sister breaks right back..looks like a barn burner

Jojo wants to have a 3some with these two :D
U know what Lawrence? I would do it in a heartbeat..Serena`s naked bode prob hot as fuck ( after couple beers) Bigs ass ith no cellulite, big tits...Mauresmo more manly but has firm legs and twat...Serena naked in a bed doggy style..ANYDAY

I hope this does not go three sets so I can focus 100% on Canes- Noles....yeeeeeeeehaaawwwwwwww. dyche wins first set

Lawrence

EOG Dedicated

I always get heat for this, but I would bang Serena...would love to see how I could tame that ass :+whipping:+whipping:+whipping

Mauresm has lost her freakin nerve..Sister knows I bet against her and gonna make damn sure I don`t win...Can`t wait till Henin kicks her ass

Serena playin well enough to win tourney..Astronomical odds...If U picked her to win it..U could fade her last couple matches and guarantee a profit, damn

THAT`S WHAT I`M TALKIN ABOUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>>NOW OFF TO DEAL WITH THE NOLES I LOVE YOU AMALIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!