Which NFL Team Landed The Biggest Free Agent This 2006 Offseason?

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
The skins won't win the division. that's a LOCK

ok there, sport. they are the best team int he division and Will win it. they won a playoff game last year and are Much better this year....
hmmmm

anything to support your guess?

:doh1

we get to play the eagles, thats 2-0.
g-men may be a split
dallas is another 2-0
looks like a won division to me

:cheers

roach23

Banned
mofome said:
ok there, sport. they are the best team int he division and Will win it. they won a playoff game last year and are Much better this year....
hmmmm

anything to support your guess?

we get to play the eagles, thats 2-0.
g-men may be a split
dallas is another 2-0
looks liek a won division to me

The Eagles had a shitty year. And all the other teams in the division improved. Willing to wager on the Skins winning the division?

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
The Eagles had a shitty year. And all the other teams in the division improved. Willing to wager on the Skins winning the division?

im willing to wager on the skins finishing better than the eagles
:+textinb3

the eagles are a shity team, they didnt improve. in 2 years their Dline should be nice at all 4 spots, but they are far from having an offense anyone will fear.

whats the wager on the skins winning the division, you gonna get some odds at pinny? or will you spin it saying im scared to take a straight wager on my team eventhough actual wagering odds would give me a dog value?

we both know, 100% the eagles will not win it. lets wager on that.
and yes, i will wager on the skins winning it.

mofome said:

the eagles are a shity team, they didnt improve. in 2 years their Dline should be nice at all 4 spots, but they are far from having an offense anyone will fear.

whats the wager on the skins winning the division, you gonna get some odds at pinny? or will you spin it saying im scared to take a straight wager on my team eventhough actual wagering odds would give me a dog value?

:yikess

mofome

Banned
you used to love practice but now your on your feet 20 hours a day and cant stand it. just get knob thru zone and your HRman, remember dat

roach23

Banned
mofome said:

i'm gonna spin it.

as for the Eagles offense...for the past 6 years their offense had lived and died by the play of McNabb. Last year he was hurt for the majority of the season...and it showed on the field.

Obviously you can't replace the loss of TO. But it has been proven that a healthy McNabb can win games with shitty WRs.

I agree with you with 95% certaintity that the Eagles won't wint he division. But i doubt the Skins will either. As usual, they're a paper team with a collection "name" players.

So what's the bet? stakes?

taconite

EOG Addicted
What Do You Think You Are

What Do You Think You Are

an employee? What`s your "godfathers" name? Quick now! It would help if you knew what volatile meant.Do you think the word grandiose applies to anyone here? Let`s have that name. Should take no more than 1 min.

mofome

Banned
I beg to differ. they didnt go get TO or any names, they got football players scouted by the best staff in the league which is headed by a HOF coach. a bit different than when danny boy was calling the shots.
Al saunders was a huge get. our d was already set and now our offense with thomas back, lloyd and el added, should be a top offense.
i dont think any team in the division is close to being better. not in terms of coaching or personnel.

philly will give peolpe problems for sure and in two years i think they could have the top D in the league if barber can return to some kind of form, but with no threats outside and a very pass heavy offense its hard to predict success week in and week out in a division with the coaches that the NFC east now has. Ried is a great coach, maybe he will change things up. If u could trust/use smith a bit more over the miodle and move him around a bit and make him a legit #1 option in the passing game i think he could be the premiere TE in the division over Witten (my own volsman) but im not sure that the eagles are looking in that direction. West is as good an open field runner as there was in the NFL until Bush arrived, hes still in the top 2 IMO. McNabb is a dear friend of my uncles and someone i have met and is a great Qb and person, but he needs help. your Oline should be decent but passing as often as you do and with McNabbs nature he is never going to be someone who will accept throwing a ball away and that leads to him getting hit a lot. a Tough Qb who will hold the ball till the last minute, hates to throw it away, and has no WR that can separate could lead to Mcnabb not being able to stay healthy again. just my opinion
now roach, i know you dont believe that anyone here knows or has met anyone. maybe 2 years ago now my godfather went to D McNabbs wedding, im sure he has pictures and when im in minn this fall i will ask for some and send them to you for proof. he recruited him to cuse, coached him for 4 years at cuse, they remain very close to this day, and mcnabbs references about my uncle may have played a small part in Kevins being hired by the Vikings. I realize you are a man that needs proof, so you can set me off on another challenge, sport.

terms of the wager....
i say they win it. its the toughest division in the east, odds should be posted somewhere. if we find odds we can take them or do whatever you like, im not too worried about it. having some action would be a good time

bol

mofome

Banned
taconite said:
an employee? What`s your "godfathers" name? Quick now! It would help if you knew what volatile meant.Do you think the word grandiose applies to anyone here? Let`s have that name. Should take no more than 1 min.

:sleeping:

Coach Kevin Rogers

my godfather
my uncle

anything else?

again, i have facts, you do not. read espn and enjoy and i will tell you whats actually going on. im the real vikesman.

as far as arrington hes a hard working guy and a great player. many teams wanted him, he wanted to stay in the east. thats that, he stated as much as soon as he was let go. he stated either the eagels or Gmen....
thats where he wanted. the vikes dont have a problem with him, was never a serious option for either party.

taconite

EOG Addicted
"Vikesman"

"Vikesman"

What qualifies you to fill that roll? You know only what you read or see on TV. You aren`t old enough to know anything else. Vikesman what a joke what happened to your Skins? You`re about half as old as the franchise. Have you ever been to MN? Why do I waste my time with a immature net rat like you. What branch of the mil. were you in? And you never watch ESPN? Over & out.

mofome

Banned
I have been a skins fan since birth but this is family now. On opening night, in washington, on 9/11, i will be on the field in my vikings gear pulling for my godfather and the vikings. its much different when its your family working for the team and Coaching.

what qualifies you for anything? you are a fan and thats neat, we Need our fans!! but you get opinions from writers and i get facts from coaches. slightly different. im the real vikesman now.

the Vikings are blood and the skins are my fav team. I have to pull for family over my childhood team. We love to have you as a fan, taconite we need the fans!!! My team is having great workouts and everyone is excited about how things are going right now.
we need your support and the support of all the other little vikes out there.
thanks for your cheers taconite

roach23

Banned
Mofo if you're willing to prove shit, i'll gladly accept your proof. I like being proven wrong.

When you're on the field at the Skins/Vikes games take a few pictures and post them, that'll be proof enough. No need for McNabb's wedding pictures.

An action shot of you feeding Brunell is osteoperosis medecine on the sidelines would be great.

roach23

Banned
wait you'll probably be on the Vikes side of the field...so how about a gangsta pose with Fred Smoot. That would be phat.

mofome

Banned
roachie, you're an e-dork, i just laugh at you while typing. i already proved the thing of your choice and did so in about 12 seconds

what is it...my godfather does not coach for the vikings?

i dont acrry a cemera around with me so im not sure i will be taking a lot of snap shots. maybe i will steal a cam from someone.

you havent stated anything yet so what else can i prove wrong today? how may i help you?

later rochie poo

mofome

Banned
ah, but you said you love to be proven wrong. i have always given you options and you've never taken them. then you created one of the more awkward phone conversations ive ever had with another heterosexual male in my life, but i did what you wanted in your big bad challenge!!!
i passed somehow and you gave me 'props'
lol

this time you said you love to be proven wrong, but you have yet to state what you think is a lie.

just let me know tiger

roach23

Banned
i never said anything was a lie. so i guess you're right, if i don't say anything is a lie, i can't be proven wrong.

get your blue shirt cleaned and pressed and take some pics from the sidelines. i'd love to see them.

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
i never said anything was a lie. so i guess you're right, if i don't say anything is a lie, i can't be proven wrong.

get your blue shirt cleaned and pressed and take some pics from the sidelines. i'd love to see them.

this sucks when roach believes me so i cant laugh :(
this is almost like a normal talk b/w buds...something isnt right.

even a decent joke....im not sure about who this is but where is the real roach?

as far as the game....wow its kinda going to suck. you are a diehard fan of a team for 26 years and we are finally turning the corner and now my godfather comes to the vikes which is awesome, but first game is here and mnf....
would love to be able to go all out and pull for the skins, i think they will win by a decent margin, but im a viking first now. im sure my gut will be to cheer each time the skins score, will probably hope for a 45-42 game or something. ive been invited on the field to games at ND and Cuse while he was there, i spent a bit of a game down on the field and got to meet rob konrad while he was on an unofficial visit to the school....but typically i like to watch from the stands. never been on an NFl field before or after a game, so it would be pretty cool to watch a game there but i would only get to be down there with a cousin of mine and the rest of the family in the seats or a box, not sure how many tickets we are getting yet. when i was little there were a few games where he asked me if i wanted to follow him carrying the wire to his head set but i didnt take him up on that.....no guts on my part. lol

but hell...i think the Vikings play our entire division so getting tickets for the birds/vikes wouldnt be real hard considering he is with the vikings now and has connections to the eagels still...
never been to philly excpet for the old navy/army games when he was the Qb coach for the Midshipmen. that old place was a dump and the stands were Steep as fuck
lol

good Old philly

im sure the new place is nice, looks like it is anyway

mofome

Banned
Cee said:
LMAO im the real MSN man also

:+sports2-

i better check it out to see if i believe. i remeber one time you told me you were outside my home dressed up as nakedman and it turned out it was really deeds as nakedman
:(

mofome

Banned
Jagermeister said:
Until the Skins get a real qb, they will not win the division. Lean to the Giants.

clearly you arent a footsman, i will keep that in mind. he had a rating in the mid 80s for a team that had ONE WR. he was hurt the last 5 games...

they won a playoff game last year with him and only one WR and their best Guard out.
hmmmm...

add saunders
thomas back
Lloyd
El
another year with a HOF head coach
williams on D

we're ok jager

again, we went to round Two of the playoffs Last year, with a Worse team.

something isnt clicking with jager again

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
Hache Man said:
LMAO..........

Who's the one who told me last week they were thinking about getting a Culpepper jersey?!? :eek: :doh1 :yikess :p
rather have that then that trent dilfer jersey you had to wear all them years!!!!!!!:D

mofome said:
clearly you arent a footsman, i will keep that in mind. he had a rating in the mid 80s for a team that had ONE WR. he was hurt the last 5 games...

they won a playoff game last year with him and only one WR and their best Guard out.
hmmmm...

add saunders
thomas back
Lloyd
El
another year with a HOF head coach
williams on D

we're ok jager

again, we went to round Two of the playoffs Last year, with a Worse team.

something isnt clicking with jager again

So he had a top-4 rusher in Portis AND a top-2 receiver in Moss and was only 13th. The only playoff qbs who had a worse reg season rating were E Manning, C Simms, and the two-headed monster in Chicago. He needs to be in the top-10 for them to have a chance. Odds are not looking good.

I must have drank too much Jager tonight.

mofome

Banned
Jagermeister said:
So he had a top-4 rusher in Portis AND a top-2 receiver in Moss and was only 13th. The only playoff qbs who had a worse reg season rating were E Manning, C Simms, and the two-headed monster in Chicago. He needs to be in the top-10 for them to have a chance. Odds are not looking good.

I must have drank too much Jager tonight.

lol
what did u just say again? the only playoff Qbs with a worse rating were who? OH 3 other NFC playoff QBs. 3 of'em. nice point. you are on a roll! delhomme was an entire One spot higher in the rankings.

so he got the best OC in the game
gets his top guard back
an open offense
two new WRs when last year we had no 2nd option

and he will be worse?

sounds like good thinking. i will be checking in to that mind of yours all season

he needs to be top 10 you say? he was 13th last year

you dont think he can jump 3 spots with saunders and two new young Wrs? seems like the odds are looking pretty decent actually. you have made a great case, thank u.

mofome

Banned
roach23 said:
:+thumbs-2 You a Phillies fan as well?

no

he likes the yankees
florida state in foots
texas in hoops
and the eagels in foots

he picks all best teams and then the worst nfl team to make up for it...

he is poo

and the lakers.

mofome said:
lol
what did u just say again? the only playoff Qbs with a worse rating were who? OH 3 other NFC playoff QBs. 3 of'em. nice point. you are on a roll! delhomme was an entire One spot higher in the rankings.

so he got the best OC in the game
gets his top guard back
an open offense
two new WRs when last year we had no 2nd option

and he will be worse?

sounds like good thinking. i will be checking in to that mind of yours all season

he needs to be top 10 you say? he was 13th last year

you dont think he can jump 3 spots with saunders and two new young Wrs? seems like the odds are looking pretty decent actually. you have made a great case, thank u.

And the three qb's I've mentioned are all on the upswing of their careers (Grossman not Orton for Bears). Brunell is fading. There will be a Super Bowl in your area this year and they are called the Ravens.

mofome

Banned
Jagermeister said:
And the three qb's I've mentioned are all on the upswing of their careers (Grossman not Orton for Bears). Brunell is fading. There will be a Super Bowl in your area this year and they are called the Ravens.

sometimes you go too far with the comedy.

the ravens, yes, popular pick these days, like the cards last year. love to hear it. :)

brunell added saunders, lloyd, el, and got thomas back...
seems like he may get better as well

:D

coaching my friend...coaching. put players in position to succeed. saunders offense is as good as it gets...

great oline
geat RBs
great WRs
very good TE
HOF HC
great position coaches
best OC

seems like we might be ok. but then again....maybe i am missing out on the ravens.