Jimmy Butler unstoppable in the second half

Dell Dude

EOG Master
There is exactly 1 rooster still dry that has an outcome. Make of it what you will. $311,000.

MIA HEAT +1300
Eastern Conference Winner
NBA EASTERN CONFERENCE 2023-24

GS WARRIORS +3500
Western Conference Winner
NBA WESTERN CONFERENCE 2023-24

TB LIGHTNING +2500
Winner
NHL CHAMPIONSHIP 2023/24

OVER 2.5 +340
Total Goals Live Betting

Last edited:

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Broosky 2nd place
Rory 2nd place
Rude 2nd place

Ryby no mas place
Heat 2nd place
kanes 2nd place
49ers 2nd place
Iowa k 2nd place
Zach Eddy 2nd place

Will this continue to grow or start losing before championships? Or start winning championships. I would post there is no way this can continue but Grandma is unstoppable.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Brooksy and Rory were arguably my top guys. Ryby was my top gal. Heat my top team. 49ers 2nd team behind Lions. Iowa k and Purdue, top teams. These weren't my 10th options. We are talking millions if some of those 2nd's becomes 1sts. 0-9 plus that shit that went down in the 2023 BCS fuck you final four. 0-11 actual.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
For bettor or worse and it will be worse, whatever I have left goes on Mr Z. Pure gut instinct. Could drown Thursday but I think he finally breaks out. Same thing. Fucker Shuffly probably takes it. Don't have him.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Miami pee in may not be bad. Beat Sixers, they get 7, Sixers get 8. Then only need Bucks to land on 4 or 5. Good lick to the Celtics winning the East. They do it with this bracket, they will have earned it. Brutal.

76ers with Embiid
Bucks with the Greek God and Lizard
Heat with Jimmy B, Bam Bam and Herro

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dan Hurley catapults his way into spotted cows top 5 most punchable NCAA basketball coaches after tonight's performance. How are these antics allowed? He spent more time on the court tonight than most of his players. I hate this shit. Him, Crean, Shaka Smart. This arm waving being on the court bs has got to stop. Was seriously hoping for a Edey high ball screen to knock him out. Love the late game "warning." Clown show!!

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Needed 1 upset and had 4 chances:

Alabama over UCONN
Purdue over UCONN

North Karolina State over South Karolina
Iowa k over South Karolina

Take any 1 of them. Dramatically boosts my roosters. Nothing. 0. 2nd place. 2nd place.

kane

EOG master
The same reason Purdont will lose tomorrow, Conn just too good
Conn just too good, I think they've now won 12 straight tourney games by 13 or more, Purdue second best team in the country and didn't belong on the court last night. Oh, and Duncan out tonight with a bad back and Rozier questionable with a sore neck

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Same Game Parlay™
+221
Miami Heat -3.5 Spread Betting, Under 220.0 Total Points
Miami Heat @ Atlanta Hawks
4:40PM MST

Miami Heat -3.5
SPREAD BETTING
Under 220.0
TOTAL POINTS

kane

EOG master
Dell, I don't follow golf, but I want to have a little interest, give me a few guys who you think can win it. Oh, and please make sure none of them have had their mothers pass away recently, thanks

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Dell, I don't follow golf, but I want to have a little interest, give me a few guys who you think can win it. Oh, and please make sure none of them have had their mothers pass away recently, thanks

My be best sport. I will give you my list. Not the complete list.

Scottie Scheffler is dominating like Tiger Woods. Especially since the LIV exodus. Not sexy but he's the bum to beat.

Contenders:

Rory but I wouldn't go with him because when someone shows you who they are believe them. He'll be in contention and not be able to make any putt over 5 feet.

Xander. He's done everything except lift a major trophy.

Brooksy is almost always in contention.

Willy Z is my late be best. Gut.

Longshots:

#Harman Culture. Should have been to set up #HeatCulture walkoff.

Rickie Fowler. Another gut. He's come Tony Homo several times including once last year.

If I list any more, pulling a Birdie. I think decent shot one of those win. Of course a dozen others could easily put on the green jacket. Including the asshole who lost his mother and is always dizzy.

kane

EOG master
I asked another guy who follows golf, he gave me Schauffle, Zalatoris, and Hovland, so I bet them, I'll add Koepka and Fowler, odds not good enough on Scheffler

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Oh, and Duncan out tonight with a bad back and Rozier questionable with a sore neck

Duncan is the least valuable or most expendable. Just means more minutes for Herro. Would be nice if he is houthis healthy but not a problem. Spo should rest him until 100%.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Should win tonight. I don't know if Dallas will rest starters. They are pretty much locked into non pee in seed. May or may not be motivated to improve 1 or 2 spots for homecourt.

kane

EOG master
Duncan is the least valuable or most expendable.
I disagree, he's their best three point shooter, and this year he's become more than just a shooter, he's developed an all around game, they need him to stretch the floor, before this year I'd agree with you, but he's a very important piece, they need him healthy

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Survived. It may be Magic. They are losing to the Houthis. I think we can get 2 more. I think.

@ Bucks
@ Sixers
vs Bucks

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Heat 4 point dogs to Mavs at home. Maybe the reputation of Heat losing big games. Looks like Toronto has checked out so this is for 47-35 which has a decent shot at 6th seed. Unless I'm missing something, Mavs are locked into #5.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I'm not going to love or die with Jimmy B. Sixers is a strong replacement. Same spot as college. Need Celtics to not win so they will not lose. Tried to activate them. Unsuccessful.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This removes any doubt for me that Heat are and have been purposely tanking to avoid (not) playing in pee in. Why would this line move this much with no apparent new injury? If the line moves, should be in Heat's direction. They need the win. Mavs don't.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Usually it's naughty but today, nice. Small deposit and 3 teamer:

Heat
Sixers
Clippers

Won 2 refresh soccer overs. Need 1 goal for 3.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
I added 2 Yes Masters roosters thanks to 2 overs. Willy Z and #HarmanCulture. Still waiting for Louie to be graded no action. That should be $25. If Nuggets take their division, $55.

kane

EOG master
Heat 4 point dogs to Mavs at home. Maybe the reputation of Heat losing big games. Looks like Toronto has checked out so this is for 47-35 which has a decent shot at 6th seed. Unless I'm missing something, Mavs are locked into #5.
Mavs hottest team in the league right now, 15-2 their last 17, they cruised to an easy win last night, starters played limited minutes, Heat had to play double OT and their starters played huge minutes, Jimmy 44, Herro, 48, Bam 48, Jovic 40, Herro and Rozier listed as questionable tonight, right now the line is 3.5 which means if they were playing in Dallas it would be about 7.5, considering everything the line looks right, will obviously go up if no Rozier and Herro

Dell Dude

EOG Master
With NHL, I need to get those Red Wing cocksuckers in there. I don't think they have a chance but want to lose them in the playoffs. In the west, find some way for Golden State and Fakers to snag 7 and 8.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
This is what I want in the west:

Nuggets
Pee Wolves
Thunder
Clippers
Mavs
Suns
Fakers
Warriors

Bounce Nawleans and Sactclowns.