Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
Yea, I'm sure russian forecasters are giving bloomberg a sneak peak, LOL.

Or maybe that's a US forecast? in which case it's already suspect since all the previous forecasts were wrong.

You have to remember, these retards need zero evidence for anything.

Any unnamed source or bullshit prediction is devoured whole by these idiots.

It's what they base their entire positions on.

Zero need for any substantive evidence from these dipshits. And after being wrong repeatedly, they never learn.

MrTop

EOG Master

Zero need for any substantive evidence from these dipshits. And after being wrong repeatedly, they never learn.

GETTING IT DONE

MrTop

EOG Master
Ok, so you're saying that the russian govt is leaking a negative outlook to bloomberg? Why would they do that?

Remember, if you cause too much trouble you fall out of a window.

you are correct but the public does not know as it says in the article. So who knows

mr merlin

EOG Master
Of course we could just take the thing at face value - it states that economic sanctions will cause deep and prolonged damage. that's prob true - it's not like sanctions are a bed of rose petals.

The question is who's suffering more(russia or the west) and who will suffer more?

MrTop

EOG Master
Of course we could just take the thing at face value - it states that economic sanctions will cause deep and prolonged damage. that's prob true - it's not like sanctions are a bed of rose petals.

The question is who's suffering more(russia or the west) and who will suffer more?

you are correct about that too,!

boston massacre

EOG Master

Candy Kane.

That's Exactly How Communism Works.

I Hate Communists.

boston massacre

EOG Master
bloomberg stuck it to joe

saying the unions turned their back on joe

I Would Have Rammed It Up His Ass Also.

Keystone Pipeline

Canceling Keystone Kills Union Jobs

The Biden Administration’s decision to cancel the Keystone XL pipeline permit on day one of his presidency is both insulting and disappointing to the thousands of hard-working LIUNA members who will lose good-paying, middle class family-supporting jobs. By blocking this 100 percent union project, and pandering to environmental extremists, a thousand union jobs will immediately vanish and 10,000 additional jobs will be foregone.

In Addition To Increased Energy Costs For America.

Biden Is The Biggest Piece Of Shit President, IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

MrTop

EOG Master
I Would Have Rammed It Up His Ass Also.

Keystone Pipeline

Canceling Keystone Kills Union Jobs

The Biden Administration’s decision to cancel the Keystone XL pipeline permit on day one of his presidency is both insulting and disappointing to the thousands of hard-working LIUNA members who will lose good-paying, middle class family-supporting jobs. By blocking this 100 percent union project, and pandering to environmental extremists, a thousand union jobs will immediately vanish and 10,000 additional jobs will be foregone.

In Addition To Increased Energy Costs For America.

Biden Is The Biggest Piece Of Shit President, IN AMERICAN HISTORY.

i wasn't shocked he did that. I think the construction workers overall will vote dem
I don't know about the utility workers or gov't unions

boston massacre

EOG Master
i wasn't shocked he did that. I think the construction workers overall will vote dem
I don't know about the utility workers or gov't unions

Might As Well Wipe Out Jobs and Increase Costs On Americans While You're POTUS.

Only Deranged Anti American Communist Cock Suckers Would Vote For That.

MrTop

EOG Master
Covid gone, campaign in full swing, labor day holiday to bring out labor supporters, good looking crowd huh?

Germany will keep two of its three remaining nuclear power plants on reserve if needed to make up for a shortfall in electricity generation this winter, reversing a long-planned shutdown of the facilities

Russia Sanctions Ben Stiller, Sean Penn After Latest US Measures​

• The actors are permanently banned from entering the country
  • Ban comes after Stiller told Zelenskiy, ‘You’re my hero’

that should scare the west

"that should scare the west", lol. well done, MrTop.

still, actors should shut the fuck up. russia too, don't get me wrong, but actors?

mr merlin

EOG Master
Germany will keep two of its three remaining nuclear power plants on reserve if needed to make up for a shortfall in electricity generation this winter, reversing a long-planned shutdown of the facilities
They better, with water levels in the rivers at low levels they cant get coal barges up river, LOL.

Putin winning on all fronts.

mr merlin

EOG Master
130 billion to the UK is a lot of money, that should help with inflation since they obviously are creating it out of thin air.

1662437003134.png

You certainly are a sensitive little fellow. Got a question for you mr big time stocktrader? is oil going to pop tomorrow? Or was todays overseas bump all there is?
you asking on behalf of the kremlin, that failed little sorry so called nation you whine about all day constantly?

Oil?

i can't predict it. i can predict your dumbfuck shirtless he-man nation is going to fuck it up again like they've done so, so many times before but never seems to learn their lesson.

MrTop

EOG Master
Energy bills for European households will surge by 2 trillion euros at their peak early next year, underscoring the need for government intervention: GS utilities analysts. At their height, energy bills will represent about 15% of Europe’s GDP.

vlad has pocket Aces. The west in my opinion does not have a hand to play,

Last edited:

mr merlin

EOG Master
Energy bills for European households will surge by 2 trillion euros at their peak early next year, underscoring the need for government intervention: GS utilities analysts. At their height, energy bills will represent about 15% of Europe’s GDP.

vlad has pocket Aces. The west in my opinion does not have a hand to play,
italy has about 15 billion cu meters of gas stored, they use 400 million/day, about 15-20% comes from non russian sources.

That's some hard math. They dont even get that cold either.

In order to survive europe will have to shut down the vast majority of their industry, which will result in mass unemployment, shortages, and social disorder. I saw english pubs are raising the price of a glass from $4/pint to $15 to cover their energy bills - how will that work out when their customers have their own troubles with paying their energy bills?

All that to protect the US war industry and joe and hunter biden.