Are you preparing?

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
This week was interesting. AT&T took a hit because of delinquent cell phone customers. Car auction lots are filling up because of repos. Housing will be next then all hell will break loose.

Oh, and China and Russia are teaming up to overthrow the dollar. Glad Brandon is in charge.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
I’m stunned by the behavior of some people. A product of never being disciplined by their parents or the people who should be prosecuting them.

I refuse to live in a blue county or state until these kind of events are dealt with. I doubt I’ll ever live in a city again.

MrTop

EOG Master
I’m stunned by the behavior of some people. A product of never being disciplined by their parents or the people who should be prosecuting them.

I refuse to live in a blue county or state until these kind of events are dealt with. I doubt I’ll ever live in a city again.

it is everything not just the parents. Low income does not help. I read the stats from the prison system from California. Tells a lot.

the state of California is putting less people away. First time since 1990. Probably cutting cost.

railbird

EOG Master
This week was interesting. AT&T took a hit because of delinquent cell phone customers. Car auction lots are filling up because of repos. Housing will be next then all hell will break loose.

Oh, and China and Russia are teaming up to overthrow the dollar. Glad Brandon is in charge.

its being done on purpose

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
They are letting criminals live lawlessly Unless they kill someone. When the stores run out of food they’ll come to your door. I think that’s where we’ll be at this winter. Wouldn’t want to be living in a city. Get prepared.

MrTop

EOG Master
They are letting criminals live lawlessly Unless they kill someone. When the stores run out of food they’ll come to your door. I think that’s where we’ll be at this winter. Wouldn’t want to be living in a city. Get prepared.

7-11 is an easy target. Your living area is too risky.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member

The city of Hammond, Indiana closed one of its parks last weekend.

Two shootings in three days.

I loved the basketball courts at Martin Luther King Jr. Park.

When I arrived last Sunday, four cops were there with yellow crime-scene tape.

A female cop said the mayor ordered the park to be closed.

I asked for how long would the park be closed.

She said, "Until the community wakes up and helps us get the bad guys."

Strange response.

The second of the two shootings resulted in the death of a 20-year-old African-American man.

I saw the blood stains on the basketball court.

blueline

EOG Master

Strange response.

The second of the two shootings resulted in the death of a 20-year-old African-American man.

the cop is right....until people decide to take back their neighborhoods it will all just continue on

the problem is the locals distrust the cops more than the criminals...and .the beat goes on

Dell Dude

EOG Master
Soros may be the most evil man in the world. I have my doubts if he will ever die. Maybe his body but not his spirit.

MrTop

EOG Master
are you a born again christian? john 3 says you must be born again. this is rule number 1 in prepping.

john did not say anything about being born again when i joined EOG. I do my prepping by turning on computer , TV , print out sheets.

railbird

EOG Master
it is everything not just the parents. Low income does not help. I read the stats from the prison system from California. Tells a lot.

the state of California is putting less people away. First time since 1990. Probably cutting cost.
they got released for the covid scam. there needs to be more prisoners

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member

Strange response.

Flat out sad how many young Lives end in violence. It‘s only going to get worse as the economy worsens and costs of goods start to really skyrocket.

Alldaycapper34

EOG Senior Member
Wait until the foreclosures and evictions start to really take off. Millions aren’t paying rent. Once these people hit the streets it Will be Armageddon in major cities. Get what you can while you can.

MrTop

EOG Master

It’s the peak rental season in New York — and in the hottest market in decades, apartment hunters are fed up& frustrated

Strange response.

and that incident didn't wind up in national rioting and messages painted in the endzone of NFL games?

wow, shocked.

Dell Dude

EOG Master
A Bank of America story that makes ID free elections even more ironic. Went to the bank to deposit my Dwaft Queen fantasy check. Prefer to do it personally to make sure. A gentleman was being helped by a business teller and he was agitated. I don't know the details but they were requiring a ridiculous level of proof of identification. At one point he threatened to go ballistic if they don't give him his money. That same gentleman can drop his ballot in random, unwatched, no camera drop box no problem. He can drop 2 ballots or 20. But he can't get his own money from his own business account without having to do everything but give a DNA sample.