Old Creepy Joe. Just getting it done

MrTop

EOG Master
Cmon, lots of unsuccessful assaults where the russians film themselves inside these cities, but you believe propaganda put out by people who have a vested position in preventing the truth from getting out.

they showed pieces of the himars missile for christs sake.

what month and year will you be past the 25 yd line?

mr merlin

EOG Master
what month and year will you be past the 25 yd line?
I would say by the end of august most if not all of the donbass will be taken over, after that there's nothing to stop russia from pushing all the way to the dneiper.

The reason the russians are moving troops to the south isn't for defense, it's for offense, they intend to push on towards odessa.

MrTop

EOG Master
I would say by the end of august most if not all of the donbass will be taken over, after that there's nothing to stop russia from pushing all the way to the dneiper.

The reason the russians are moving troops to the south isn't for defense, it's for offense, they intend to push on towards odessa.

save this.

MonkeyF0cker

EOG Dedicated
A drone strike takes out the Al Qaeda leader, Biden keeps getting things done

So we leave Afghanistan, give the Taliban billions in cash and weapons, and then bomb their sovereign country.

Someone tell me how we're better than Russia if Biden thinks we can just bomb other countries and kill their citizens whenever we please.

MrTop

EOG Master
So we leave Afghanistan, give the Taliban billions in cash and weapons, and then bomb their sovereign country.

Someone tell me how we're better than Russia if Biden thinks we can just bomb other countries and kill their citizens whenever we please.

nancy arrives tomorrow night in taiwan. Gold keeps going up as china vs US showdown comes near

mr merlin

EOG Master
nancy arrives tomorrow night in taiwan. Gold keeps going up as china vs US showdown comes near
I have no idea what will happen, think it's 50-50 that she calls it off. But i dont think the chinese are scared of us one bit, given their rhetoric I would expect a military
response.

lets say they dont actually attack her plane but instead attack taiwan, then what?

MrTop

EOG Master
I have no idea what will happen, think it's 50-50 that she calls it off. But i dont think the chinese are scared of us one bit, given their rhetoric I would expect a military
response.

lets say they dont actually attack her plane but instead attack taiwan, then what?

they will fly under the military plane and not let the plane land. If they attack the plane it is war. It takes hours to send boats to taiwan. So you are saying missiles or jets . Well taiwan can hit bejing with their missiles. It will be bigger news than ukrane for sure

mr merlin

EOG Master
they will fly under the military plane and not let the plane land. If they attack the plane it is war. It takes hours to send boats to taiwan. So you are saying missiles or jets . Well taiwan can hit bejing with their missiles. It will be bigger news than ukrane for sure
They warned us, I doubt they back down, they cant lose a war with us because we cant win - we wont be able to stop a takeover of taiwan and we certainly cant beat china in china.

We have 1 carrier there, and I'm sure it's hundreds of miles out to see(but within range), we cant do anything - if they attack taiwan the carrier would be forced to leave or it would be destroyed. i doubt we could even resupply taiwan because landing planes there would be too dangerous.

MrTop

EOG Master
They warned us, I doubt they back down, they cant lose a war with us because we cant win - we wont be able to stop a takeover of taiwan and we certainly cant beat china in china.

We have 1 carrier there, and I'm sure it's hundreds of miles out to see(but within range), we cant do anything - if they attack taiwan the carrier would be forced to leave or it would be destroyed. i doubt we could even resupply taiwan because landing planes there would be too dangerous.

china gets sanctioned thrown out of the US banks...economy goes broke

using the carrier as bait

mr merlin

EOG Master
the west is just buying less i think. The west not sanctioning india buying the oil. They did tell china if they helped russia in the war they would be sanctioned
Now we're gonna sanction india for buying russian oil huh? They wouldn't give a shit, it's over, sanctions failed , I'd love to see us sanction china if they attack taiwan, you think russia holds a lot of cards, we get everything from china, from medicines to electronics to chemicals, we cant sanction shit.

MrTop

EOG Master
Now we're gonna sanction india for buying russian oil huh? They wouldn't give a shit, it's over, sanctions failed , I'd love to see us sanction china if they attack taiwan, you think russia holds a lot of cards, we get everything from china, from medicines to electronics to chemicals, we cant sanction shit.

i did not say india will get sanctioned

mr merlin

EOG Master
China has a bigger navy than we do, and every ship is near china, ours are spread all over the world. If they invaded taiwan we couldn't do a thing to stop them, they'd own the sea and the air, at best we could muster a few flights from japan or guam, utterly overwhelmed by chinas military.

MrTop

EOG Master

china gets sanctioned.. US chips are there

mr merlin

EOG Master
Biden claimed we only killed zalwhari, this contradicts it, hard to believe he was completely alone in a house considering the way afghans live.

1659410216828.png

MrTop

EOG Master
i a

I agree but biden's main priority in his speech wasn't claiming victory, it was weak sniveling that we didn't kill anyone else, who cares about that?

sometimes the info to kill the people is poor. Sometimes you cannot wait because you won't get another chance

mr merlin

EOG Master
Some sobering scenarios - not one where the US military is mentioned - because we are utterly impotent and irrelevant to chinese plans.

MrTop

EOG Master
Some sobering scenarios - not one where the US military is mentioned - because we are utterly impotent and irrelevant to chinese plans.

1 thru 3 could happen I agree. I am thinking one of these I see a blockade by china with their ships not letting trade to taiwan.. no shots fired Taiwan gives up.
anything serious Taiwan could flood the island with mines so no invasion on the beach.
4 & 5 probably not

remember taiwan has missiles too that reach bejing so no missiles fired.
don't rule out a blockade of oil to china by the US military to choke off china .

the US could be just feeling out china and nancy never shows. This would let the US know how china sets up for war.