EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (VIEJO DINOSAUR is our December contestant)

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
That's from an SEC mind, you wouldn't understand.

When you play for titles every year you don't worry about the consolation games.
Nice try. You gonna tell me you’ve never ran your yapper when it was the other way?

Must be nice not to play anyone all year and rested for the playoffs.

Btw Happy New Year 😉

Last edited:

lap18

EOG Dedicated
Nice try. You gonna tell me you’ve never ran your yapper when it was the other way?

Must be nice not to play anyone all year and rested for the playoffs.

Btw Happy New Year 😉
We are gonna see if Michigan is all that. If there was ever a chance to win it all for the Michigan faithful, I believe this is the year. SEC appears to be way down compared to most years.

lap18

EOG Dedicated
We are gonna see if Michigan is all that. If there was ever a chance to win it all for the Michigan faithful, I believe this is the year. SEC appears to be way down compared to most years.
I have a lot of Mich +7.5 tickets. I hope they show up

lap18

EOG Dedicated
So far Georgia has looked superior in just about every facet of the game. Speed kills and Georgia looks fast

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Georgia for all you can eat. (Not a fat joke, promise).

Viejo did a Dennis Eckersley back door slider to Kirk Gibson on this bitch. Shit happens.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
NC State-1
Auburn-2.5
Miss State over 59.5
Clemson-1
Mich+7.5

Five plays in the hopper…current record 15-6

An amazing collapse.

VD went from 15-6 to 16-14.

At 15-6, he needed only to win three of his last nine plays.

Instead, VD finished 1-8.

Ugh.

jimmythegreek

The opening odds start here
Wow I was certain you had it VD.

Maybe (now I'll say it) the eog forum owner will consider our rules conversation.

That hurts more than uga Michigan ruining my 4 teamer on the total by the hook.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Wow I was certain you had it VD.

Maybe (now I'll say it) the eog forum owner will consider our rules conversation.

That hurts more than uga Michigan ruining my 4 teamer on the total by the hook.

As long as plays are completed by month's end, I don't understand why players should be restricted to make a play strictly from that day's betting menu.