EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (VIEJO DINOSAUR is our December contestant)

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Pending (all times PT):

Dec 30 (today):
12:00PM Tenn -7.5 vs Purdue

Dec 31:
8:00AM Wake Forest/Rutgers over 62.5
12:30PM Cincy +13.5 vs Alabama
4:30PM Mich+7.5 vs Georgia

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Unlikely to matter.

But we don't want any controversy here.

ComptrBob, did you follow Arturo's play on Michigan plus the points?

VD's pick was on last Friday (12/24) at 2:21AM PT. Pinnacle changed from 8.5 -117 to 7.5 -114 on 12/21 and was 7.5 -113 at time of the post. So basically, it very close, probably just let it go, but it never got to -110 in 6 days since.

railbird

EOG Master
VD's pick was on last Friday (12/24) at 2:21AM PT. Pinnacle changed from 8.5 -117 to 7.5 -114 on 12/21 and was 7.5 -113 at time of the post. So basically, it very close, probably just let it go, but it never got to -110 in 6 days since.
so Viejo is basically cheating, its not hard to check pinnacle lines before you post.

OLDSANDBAGGER

EOG Senior Member
Sad to see such hatred from a professed Christian. You act as if you must pay if he wins instead of DSI. Those running the contest say the bet is good. Your vehement objection only hurts your soul.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I'm rooting for you, VD.

Gamblers root for fellow gamblers.

That's how I'm wired.

Don't tell anyone but I root against those without a gambling spirit.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Sad to see such hatred from a professed Christian. You act as if you must pay if he wins instead of DSI. Those running the contest say the bet is good. Your vehement objection only hurts your soul.

There's the letter of the law and the spirit of the law.

We're siding with the spirit of the law in VD's case here.

ouch

EOG Dedicated
he is cheating on lines, nobody cares tho because he is a frail senior citizen on his last leg. this is his last hurrah

Christians come pretty cheap these days.

Perhaps you should forget being a Christian, and start adhering to the teachings of Christ. American evangelicals have proved what a huge difference there is between the two. That would be something to strive for in 2022.

Or even convert to Judaism. The Bar Mitzvah process would put you in contact with many 13 year old boys which I understand is right up your alley.

Meanwhile, good luck to VD today!

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
I just heard SEC hump Booger McFairyland say when posed with this stat: “Who keeps track of that”? What complete and utter bullshit. If it was the other way around it would lead every broadcast.

That's from an SEC mind, you wouldn't understand.

When you play for titles every year you don't worry about the consolation games.