College basketball plays

railbird

EOG Master
if i played every 1st half instead of full game, or chop up bet with half 1st half and half full game, id be up way more units college basketball lifetime. which means i handicapped the game right. maybe not the case in this game, just something im bringing up.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
if i played every 1st half instead of full game, or chop up bet with half 1st half and half full game, id be up way more units college basketball lifetime. which means i handicapped the game right. maybe not the case in this game, just something im bringing up.
It means that you are handicapping that the dog can hang (1H) vs the likelihood that talent wins out in the game (full game). I get lazy on this. It’s unlikely that road dogs will lose the 1H but win the game, especially in OOC early season.

railbird

EOG Master
North Dakota St +9.5 over Creighton

worst creighton team in awhile. i dont think the woke mutiny the creighton players pulled last yr helped them much.

railbird

EOG Master
It means that you are handicapping that the dog can hang (1H) vs the likelihood that talent wins out in the game (full game). I get lazy on this. It’s unlikely that road dogs will lose the 1H but win the game, especially in OOC early season.
it was a home dog, but i wasnt talking this game, just my entire body of work ever.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Rail used to follow RAS religiously…wonder why he stopped?

Nothing wrong with following a winner….but don’t claim that the plays were your own…