Just curious

Had a good conversation with a friend who has been grinding away at betting on sports for 8 years now. He said he's never met someone who made at least 1,000 bets with Pinnacle and been ahead except for one guy who hit a big parlay with them. Has anyone else been able to beat them out of anything with that many bets or more?

His point is they are great to point you to winners betting elsewhere but he stopped using his account with them 4 years ago and says his winnings have gone up since then. Doesn't hurt that he now lives in Jersey and takes advantage of it every day.

railbird

EOG Master
wish pinnacle took americans. i was able to win 26 months in a row there in 2005-07. but the pinnacle lean is a thing of the past, they arent that sharp any more and have new owners, higher vig, owned by finnish soccer punters now. i knew the late stanley tomchin from the socal tennis community, before i knew he was a bookie.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
wish pinnacle took americans. i was able to win 26 months in a row there in 2005-07. but the pinnacle lean is a thing of the past, they arent that sharp any more and have new owners, higher vig, owned by finnish soccer punters now. i knew the late stanley tomchin from the socal tennis community, before i knew he was a bookie.

26 months in a row….sure you did

I haven't ever bought this line of thinking. They aren't handicapping, they just read the market better than anyone else. Good offshore line movers can sense where they want to take a bet and where they want to stay clear. Most US-based line movers only figure this out after the game is over.