OSU @ Michigan

boston massacre

EOG Master
Would Be Harbaugh's Biggest Win at Michigan.

Does Anyone Think He'll Pull it Off ?

It's at The Big House.

What Better Opportunity Could He Have ?

Would Probably Put Him in The Playoffs.

railbird

EOG Master
Three and Seven are still key numbers…will always be
but less than ever before, team down 14 scores td they go for 2 now. totals arent 37 anymore they are 57. 77 in college. ot is no longer an auto 3 in nfl, only 1 scenario in college a game can land 7 in ot, bookies are idiots charging 20 cents for nfl 3. wong teasers are eating shit for all the fake sharps this yr

I'm waiting for the number to keep creeping up, but I think Michigan is live dog here. Yeah OSU looks great when they beat up on overmatched teams, but can you really trust these guys to do well when their opponent can punch them in the mouth too?

lap18

EOG Dedicated
I'm waiting for the number to keep creeping up, but I think Michigan is live dog here. Yeah OSU looks great when they beat up on overmatched teams, but can you really trust these guys to do well when their opponent can punch them in the mouth too?
Don't forget..it's Harbaugh and the OSU.

blueline

EOG Master
FWIW from Chris Andrews:

I opened Ohio State -8, right in the middle of the market. I moved to OSU -8.5 after taking a sharp bet on the favorite. I’m writing two-way business at 8.5. The public is definitely on the Buckeyes. I am seeing some sharp interest on Michigan at + 8.5. This one could jump between 8 and 8.5 between now and kickoff. I should note that I took a sharp bet on Michigan + 250 on the money line. I don’t talk much about teaser bets in college, but Ohio State is getting play at -2.5 in 6-pointers. Overall, ticket count is about 6-1 in favor of the Buckeyes as I write this.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Cliff Notes:

Intangibles all Xichigan
Talent edge OSU
Coaching Edge heavy OSU

Bucks win but Xichigan covers the 8.5. The world won’t end if I miss the spread 😁

Valuist

EOG Master
I think under is the way to go. Ohio State will score 50-60 vs the Marylands and Indianas of the world. Against Penn State and Nebraska, they scored 33 and 26. Michigan is better defensively than either of those. If you take Big Ten games only, both teams median score against is 17.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
For those who want college football to expand its playoff system, close your eyes this Saturday when watching the Michigan-Ohio State game and imagine you're watching a quarterfinal-round game of a 16-team playoff format.

Last edited:

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
FWIW from Chris Andrews:

I opened Ohio State -8, right in the middle of the market. I moved to OSU -8.5 after taking a sharp bet on the favorite. I’m writing two-way business at 8.5. The public is definitely on the Buckeyes. I am seeing some sharp interest on Michigan at + 8.5. This one could jump between 8 and 8.5 between now and kickoff. I should note that I took a sharp bet on Michigan + 250 on the money line. I don’t talk much about teaser bets in college, but Ohio State is getting play at -2.5 in 6-pointers. Overall, ticket count is about 6-1 in favor of the Buckeyes as I write this.

Whoops!

Heim

EOG Master
I see why there was not a huge drop on the total even though the pregame
show looked like someone shook a snow globe.