Falcon Sports System Plays for Today (ATM inside)

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Happy Thanksgiving

Detroit +125 NFL

New Orleans +220 NFL

Ole Miss +110 CFB

South Alabama +130 CBB

For record keeping, risking one unit on each

It's been a while since I've stopped by. This system is back testing at a 50% win rate, which would be incredible as it's a moneyline underdog system.

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Yes it is.

I've finally created a moneyline system for underdogs that can hit 50%.

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Guys it took a longtime to get here but we are here. The switch has been flipped on the books. We are now the juice collectors. We will find ourselves in most cases aligned with the books and we will be paid handsomely for it. The time is now. Don't be left behind.

Falcon Sports

lap18

EOG Dedicated
i am thankful for the Falcon and the new and improved Underdog system. The books are in BIG Trouble

SSI

EOG Dedicated
I've had this for a short time but I purposely waited until Thanksgiving Day to present it to you guys.

If you start with the Detroit play this morning, you should be comfortably ahead by Sunday night and never be behind again.

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Lap, this is truly going to be mind boggling. I'm so glad to be sharing this with you.

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
VD, stop being a party pooper.

Everything is planned out. Two locals, Draftkings, Fanduel, betmgm. Everything is in place.

This is my ultimate creation. Time to simply plug the plays in and collect the money.

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
I've been in research and development. I waited until Thanksgiving Day to unveil this. Many hours went into this and now is the time.

By Sunday night, the path will be laid out. Make sure your on board early.

This is what I've waited on.

Falcon Sports

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Pinnacle and bookmaker are in negotiations with Dr Longhair to buy this system, rumor is they are willing to pay over a million each for it

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Damn guys, just got back off a Turkey break.

First W of many is in the books.

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
ATM System
1-1 (+0.30 units)
Risking one unit on each

Pending

Ole Miss (+110) CFB

New Orleans (+220) NFL

Two coin flip situations, win one and lose one, as expected.

Projected numbers

46-50% Win rate

42% breakeven

(+137) avg payback

In putting this together, I wanted a very conservative system. One with a high ceiling but also a high floor. That makes this ideal for investing. Even at 40% losses would be very minimal and in no scenario should win rate go below 40%.

Time for a nap before tonight's action. Looks like 8 plays on the docket tomorrow, that's where I max the plays out on a single day.

Falcon Sports

pro analyser

EOG Dedicated
Why max out the plays when you have positive equity on a game. If you don't think it is as strong as some others consider going half a play.

SSI

EOG Dedicated
ATM System
2-2 (+0.40 units)
Risking one unit on each

Friday November 27

Kansas State +130 CFB

Michigan State +195 CBB

Xavier +130 CBB

Minnesota +125 NBA

NY Rangers +140 NHL

Philadelphia +135 NHL

Chicago +125 NHL

San Jose +145 NHL

Risking one unit on each

Big card on Friday, there will be no additions. I'll be in and out, stop by for any discussions.

Falcon Sports

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
It is a holiday miracle! i have been worried that SSI aka The Falcon hasn't been around. Glad your back. for me it is a holiday tradition that you come back with a new system or tweaking the old system so we all can make some holiday money.
As Tiny Tim said in the Christmas Carol "God Bless us Everyone"

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Glad to stop by, I really hope your on board with The Falcon and not fading.

We have a day full of action and we are expecting 4+ Wins today.

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Kicked back in my home office with my Falcon Sports hoodie on, waiting on the games to begin.

My ATM System is ready to go Over the next 3 days. I expect to get to Sunday evening with a nice profit and to remain in the black. I've got a few guys rolling with me, I've got Twitter ready to roll. Time to collect the profits.

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
ATM System
5-7 (-0.65 units)
Risking one unit on each

Saturday Nov 27

Maryland (+100) CBB

Florida St (+135) CFB

Army (+145) CFB

Rutgers (+110) CFB

Risking one unit on each

Those lines are available at Draftkings as of 7:15 am CST

Back later today with 4 more plays

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Just a little drag to start, I expect to be profitable by the end of the day. I need to be a little more patient, I could have gotten Maryland at a better price had I waited another hour.

Back soon with the remainder of the card for Saturday

Falcon Sports

SSI

EOG Dedicated
Adding system plays for Saturday November 27

Oregon State +240 CFB

Kentucky +130 CFB

Oklahoma +170 CFB

Colorado St +140 CFB

Risking one unit on each

Falcon Sports

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Kicked back in my home office with my Falcon Sports hoodie on, waiting on the games to begin.

My ATM System is ready to go Over the next 3 days. I expect to get to Sunday evening with a nice profit and to remain in the black. I've got a few guys rolling with me, I've got Twitter ready to roll. Time to collect the profits.

Falcon Sports

ATM System taking a beating…all followers taking a beating…burial

nut6

EOG Master
Sunday

16-12 +6.65 units

Finish the week

132-103 +54.1 units

Last 12 weeks

1343-1204 +308.61 units

Overall

3544-3214