EOG's Grand Challenge presented by BetDSI (DRINK is our November contestant)

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
Do you want in, AA?

March is yours, if you'd like.
Ok. Full disclosure in that I wasn’t impressed with the way BetDSI handled a couple posters. McIrish comes to mind, and there was another incident that has slipped my mind. So if I win I’ll be hosting my first contest.

And the again comment, I was talking shit. Viejo has a good sense of humor.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Ok. Full disclosure in that I wasn’t impressed with the way BetDSI handled a couple posters. McIrish comes to mind, and there was another incident that has slipped my mind. So if I win I’ll be hosting my first contest.

Deal.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
your defense sucks. your confrence sucks. your black qb is fake af, oregon would win AGAIN if they met.

All smack talk aside, I’ll give you this Birdie. This OSU team is very finesse built. Some of that stems from being very young. I’m interested in seeing how they handle smash mouth styles these last two or hopefully three weeks.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

In most cases I do….just can’t deal with racist,homophobic pricks…I grew up n the sixties and experienced racism first hand…my dear mother raised me right….

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
All smack talk aside, I’ll give you this Birdie. This OSU team is very finesse built. Some of that stems from being very young. I’m interested in seeing how they handle smash mouth styles these last two or hopefully three weeks.
Id say that they're very tough inside since week 4 theyve got just huge bodies and obviously elite recruits while young I wouldn't run on them before i attempted to beat them deep like purdue tried. Theyre facing the 2nd worst epo pass d in the nation only dukes worst. I bet over 66 on monday but i can tell you that Tucker scares me with his inability to push tempo at times. Theyre gonna have to trade blows, both secondaries are weak.

railbird

EOG Master
Leviticus 18:22 "Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin." ill trust God over viejo or his mom.

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Leviticus 18:22 "Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin." ill trust God over viejo or his mom.

Leviticus charges heavy vig.

I can live with betting $22 to win $20.

But it looks like Leviticus requires an 18:22 ratio.

Instead of 11/10, that's 11/9.

Call the gaming gods.

By the way, is there a God of Gaming besides Steve Stevens, of course.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Tell us how that effects your life? Other than hanging out with your little league friends…

Now get back on topic and give out some NFL winners…

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Hey VD I know you two have history but Rail didnt offend me with his question. I did FCS last spring when it was basically the only game in town and really have a good feel for swac, southland and have given most profits back in missouri Valley just being honest.

I think he knew that but if not its more than ok. I trade with groups/people often. That's not a secret.
I have nba & cfb sides and totals and nfl totals i work on daily. If someone would prefer i select something new daily that could be fun. Im in need of something fun after being in the office 12 hours the last 4 days.

railbird

EOG Master
to answer drinks spencer rattler question, i think spencer would be a good fit in sissy Blue at UCLA, i dont think his arrogant attitude would work in the big 10, maybe he could give Sark a call at texas.

Rockfish

EOG Addicted
Birdie and VD are like an old married couple who argue and insult each other all day. When night time comes they kiss and make up and go to bed. Oops never mind that is too gay for Birdie.
As Birdie keeps muttering to himself, i am not gay, i am not gay, i am not gay, i am definitely not gay. Ha Ha

kane

EOG master
BTW, Slater has a pretty good reputation down here, he's not the type to make shit up for clicks

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Im pretty sure makes sense when you compare Oxford to miami for a already wealthy guy. Trading the alabamas of the world for the va tech, dukes of the world for more money makes even more sense.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
I didnt see this. Aurora is crazy. The cops are nuts, the white kids wanna be gangbangers are more dangerous than anything in the state. Its got no middle class you are either dirt poor or live in a wealthy gated community feels like to me.

I was doing my homeless outreach last summer just the usual. Masks, water and vouchers. I stumbled onto one block Colfax and Uintah 4 white dudes in big hoodies hanging with 2 brothers mid july. Told me block is hot, I best keep it moving. I have not nor intend to go back lol. I did not pass Colorado and colfax from then on. Seems +ev to my end game.

Drnkyourmlkshk

EOG Dedicated
Im on s. Miss under and their wildcat not everyday you see a team lose 3 qbs, bring in a walk on and lose him too! I dont mess with af vs air raid/tempo totals they only play one or two a year last one was utah st check the final, pass for me.
Ill be dripped in kerosene smoking a cigarette before i bet florida or missouri under the rest of this season. Love tennessee under. Usa is slow as hell and bentley is banged up probably out, trotter is awful. Really good run d there for usa as well. Milton.. Its just joe being joe. Numbers been beat to hell but worth a peanut imo.

kane

EOG master
would love to see this.......there is hope with qb van dyke. kiffin could groom him............
TVD would be a Heisman candidate under Kiffin, bring him in along with a solid DC and we're in business. I really like Manny, and was hoping things would work out, but he's not head coaching material, at least not at this level. Miami ranks among the nation's worst in terms of penalties, they've had issues with tackling all year, and the decision making at the end of the FSU game left a lot to be desired, he's gotta go. I'm sure you follow Barry Jackson, here's a really good article and some insight from a current player on what went wrong

railbird

EOG Master
Im pretty sure makes sense when you compare Oxford to miami for a already wealthy guy. Trading the alabamas of the world for the va tech, dukes of the world for more money makes even more sense.
oxford is safe, miami they will cut your arm off for your rolex and wont think twice, miami is a sewer