James Franklin

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
Penn State last week qualified as an impossible favorite.

Impossible to cover a pointspread when your team scores 18 points while laying 24.5 points.

Final score: Illinois 20 Penn State 18 (9OT).

The Fighting Illini won the game in the bottom of the ninth inning.

railbird

EOG Master
usc candidates are. Bienemy, Tomlin, Franklin, now whites allowed at the chinese communist school ran by gloabilst new world order scum

railbird

EOG Master
ohio state schedule a joke, all cupcackes, 1 tough team and they choked their brains out, and oregon was missing their best player in school history

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Penn State last week qualified as an impossible favorite.

Impossible to cover a pointspread when your team scores 18 points while laying 24.5 points.

Final score: Illinois 20 Penn State 18 (9OT).

The Fighting Illini won the game in the bottom of the ninth inning.

How do impossible favorites fare next out?

boston massacre

EOG Master
usc candidates are. Bienemy, Tomlin, Franklin, now whites allowed at the chinese communist school ran by gloabilst new world order scum

Not a Question of Getting a Coach, Who Can Win, But Getting a Coach, Who Can Sign The Top Local In State High School Football Recruits.

Big Name California High School Football Players Get The Fuck Out of The West Coast Region as Soon as Possible, To Go To Much Better College Football Programs.

The 2nd Ranked High School Football Team in The Country, IMG Academy in Brandenton, Florida. The Starting QB Has Signed With Florida St. He Was Recruited out of Rancho Verde, Ca. A. J. Duffy.

Boston College is Thinking of Making a QB Change This Week. They Have 3 Back Ups. One of Them is a True Freshman. Emmett Morehead. Recruited out of Woodside, Ca.

3 of The Top 5 Ranked High School Football Programs in The Country This Year are From The State of California.

Mater Dei/ Santa Ana

St. John Bosco/ Bellflower

Servite/ Anaheim

13 Ranked is Centennial/ Corona.

There's a Lot of Morons in The World.

Here's What You Do.

Make an Appointment With The U.S.C A.D.

Tell The A.D., That It Needs To Hire a Head Football Coach, Who Knows How To Get The Top Local H.S Football Recruits To Stay Home and Sign With The West Coast U.S.C Football Program.

That's The Only Way, The Coach/ University is Going To Have Any Success.

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
ohio state schedule a joke, all cupcackes, 1 tough team and they choked their brains out, and oregon was missing their best player in school history

OSU gonna be right there in the end Sunshine. This post by you tells me you see it coming. Hopefully Oregon is as well.

railbird

EOG Master
Leaving?

U.S.C.

Not a Question of Getting a Coach, Who Can Win, But Getting a Coach, Who Can Sign The Top Local In State High School Football Recruits.

Big Name California High School Football Players Get The Fuck Out of The West Coast Region as Soon as Possible, To Go To Much Better College Football Programs.

The 2nd Ranked High School Football Team in The Country, IMG Academy in Brandenton, Florida. The Starting QB Has Signed With Florida St. He Was Recruited out of Rancho Verde, Ca. A. J. Duffy.

Boston College is Thinking of Making a QB Change This Week. They Have 3 Back Ups. One of Them is a True Freshman. Emmett Morehead. Recruited out of Woodside, Ca.

3 of The Top 5 Ranked High School Football Programs in The Country This Year are From The State of California.

Mater Dei/ Santa Ana

St. John Bosco/ Bellflower

Servite/ Anaheim

13 Ranked is Centennial/ Corona.

There's a Lot of Morons in The World.

Here's What You Do.

Make an Appointment With The U.S.C A.D.

Tell The A.D., That It Needs To Hire a Head Football Coach, Who Knows How To Get The Top Local H.S Football Recruits To Stay Home and Sign With The West Coast U.S.C Football Program.

That's The Only Way, The Coach/ University is Going To Have Any Success.
the key for usc is to NOT to get out of state talent

railbird

EOG Master
i see big 10 is a pile of shit. if ohio st wants quality wins they need to schedule tougher non confrence games. there is no quality wins in the big 10

Almost Allright

GO Bucks!!!
i see big 10 is a pile of shit. if ohio st wants quality wins they need to schedule tougher non confrence games. there is no quality wins in the big 10

You don’t get a lot right other than small market west coast hoops and that’s ok. you’re still a fairly entertaining character so I’ll play along. OSU has had home and home games with many top programs throughout this great nation. Hell we even got Alabama to play a true road game coming up here in the future.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
You don’t get a lot right other than small market west coast hoops and that’s ok. you’re still a fairly entertaining character so I’ll play along. OSU has had home and home games with many top programs throughout this great nation. Hell we even got Alabama to play a true road game coming up here in the future.
I think ND is on a future schedule also.

railbird

EOG Master
The reason Sandiego State and Fresno State are better than USC and UCLA is because they get in state public school kids. USC is getting prep school kids and out of state kids.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
The reason Sandiego State and Fresno State are better than USC and UCLA is because they get in state public school kids. USC is getting prep school kids and out of state kids.
Looking at their roster, they have a lot of players from Texas.

boston massacre

EOG Master

The Bottom Line is, U.S.C. Doesn't Get The Top Talent in The State of California, To Sign With U.S.C.

I Don't Give a Shit if The Top Talent in The State of California Comes From Public Schools, Prep Schools, or Reform Schools.

howid

EOG Dedicated
brings to mind a losing wager many moons ago.... colorado state at home, small chalk in a big snow blizzard weather warning tilt, opponent is san diego state, i load up on the rams vs 'west coast surfers.''

the aztecs prevail in a low scoring game. post mortem performed, turns out half their roster was from, get this, colorado. oops.

railbird

EOG Master
your buckeye team sucks donkey dicks. no passing game, marginal defense, medicorc coach