Circa Survivor begins with an overlay of $1,920,000.00!

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Update after early Sunday games (Minn/Cinn still in OT):

Total entries: 4080; no pick 8; advanced 2013;, eliminated 487; pending 1572.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Update going into MNF: Total entries: 4080; Advanced 3394; Eliminated 656; No pick 8; Pending 22.

Percent eliminated 16.36%.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Interesting that while the four most selected teams all won, the next 5 most selected all lost: Jags 179, Falcons 163, Bills 101, Vikings 75, Patriots 62.

Sportsrmylife

EOG Master
Draftkings survival has about a $180,000 overlay
I think draftkings is multi state.

what is your guess when they enter Nevada and really shake up the offerings when it comes to sports betting?

vsin loves to talk about how their betting menu is 25x what nevada offers.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur

what is your guess when they enter Nevada and really shake up the offerings when it comes to sports betting?

They and FD are great for prop players - how long of a leash they give is to be determined.

Superbook offers plenty of props in Colorado, not sure what they offer in Nevada. It may not quite match DraftKings, but its not far behind. MGM offers a lot of props as well, maybe a little less. But if those offered what they offer here in Nevada the 25x comment is way off. Maybe 25x what anyone in Nevada offered 2 years ago. The thing to keep in mind though is you can't bet on a computer in Nevada which might make having a massive menu of props not ideal to offer. Someday the regulators in the state will allow the books there to join the rest of the world, but I have my doubts.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I briefly scanned through the entries and was shocked that several people with six entries used all of them with the jaguars and falcons.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
From Dave Tuley:

#CircaSurvivor, which drew 4,080 entries at $1,000 apiece for its guaranteed $6 million prize pool, had 3,397 alive entering Week 2; 2,986 still alive w/ 778 needing GB on #MNF; Sunday's eliminations: PIT (252), SEA (126), LAC (10), KC (3), HOU (3), PHI (1), NO (1)
@VSiNLive

Hope you survived week 2 WW

From Dave Tuley:

#CircaSurvivor, which drew 4,080 entries at $1,000 apiece for its guaranteed $6 million prize pool, had 3,397 alive entering Week 2; 2,986 still alive w/ 778 needing GB on #MNF; Sunday's eliminations: PIT (252), SEA (126), LAC (10), KC (3), HOU (3), PHI (1), NO (1)
@VSiNLive

Hope you survived week 2 WW
Seriously who are the 3 people who took Houston? I know some like to do take a two-way shot when they have multiple entries, but isn't week 2 way too early to do that?

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
The only person to finish with two entries last season, "Love My Baxter," yesterday, lost all three of his entries with the Steelers.

He used SF week 1.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Circa tweeted that they had a software bug that allowed a Week 1 "No entry" make a Week 2 selection when, of course, they were eliminated in Week 1.

The person who had 3 houston also had 3 on cleveland.
Figures but I still don't get why you make that play this early in the season. You do it week 8 or later and hope the big dog cashes, but way too many people going to survive week 2 to make that a smart move.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
On draftkings, about 3.15% was eliminated. 2,092 remain. Their reporting is shitty. Will send screenshots later. I have 3 entries going.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Week 3 early slate booted 60 entries. 28 Giants, 19 Chiefs, 12 Steelers, 1 Patriots. I forgot to check if any failed to enter picks this week.

Only the Lions could give up a record-breaking fg during the final seconds.

ComptrBob

EOG Master
Going into SNF, 2916 have advanced so far, add Jets(1), Dolphins(1) to those eliminated. SF(2) and Dal(1) left to go.

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
Scanning the week 3 picks, the top head-scratcher is somebody with 3 remaining entries had all 3 on the Giants.

Does anybody have a guess what % of the pool's week 4 field will be on Buffalo?

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
How many are remaining in the DK survivor contest?

This was my count in DK, they do not give a chart like Circa, only a pick distribution, so I calculated my own chart

19 out w/ KC, 4 w/ Pitt, 1 with NE, 21 with NYG, 1 with SF, 21 did not have a selection, and 1 pending w/ Dallas,

So, 66 eliminated out of 2093 remaining entries.

DK.jpeg

Woodrow Wilson

EOG Dedicated
I have 3 DK entries, but since I'm in Ohio I only log into my account when I drive into Michigan on Thursday evening and Sunday am, I didn't know the pick distribution.

LOL at the 21 no picks.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I have 3 DK entries, but since I'm in Ohio I only log into my account when I drive into Michigan on Thursday evening and Sunday am, I didn't know the pick distribution.

LOL at the 21 no picks.
I'll try to post the pick distribution each week. I'm in the DK contest with a buddy of mine. We had Buffalo, Denver. I liked Carolina, Tenn. He like KC. We ended up going with KC.....I think for now on, screw partners, I would do better just relying on myself and not the perception of others. He was afraid of taking SF week 1 vs Detroit.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated

LOL at the 21 no picks.
where to do you within MI to make your selections? the MI welcome center?

LOL at the 21 no picks.
I mean you should make sure you can get a pick in but I bet a lot of them were like you, out of state and thinking they could get to a legal state every week. Or maybe they were counting on friends to log in and put the picks in for them and shit went wrong.

mrbowling300

EOG Dedicated
I always find it interesting when you travel north, how well the Ohio roads are and you can tell right away when you cross over into MI, as our roads are substandard!