Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MrTop

EOG Master
trump pulling out federal pensions that were invested in china. When will the states pull out their pensions before china goes bust ???

billysink

EOG Dedicated
trump pulling out federal pensions that were invested in china. When will the states pull out their pensions before china goes bust ???

Before China goes bust.

That gotta be one of the most fecal lobed statements ever made in Chitty.

This muther fukker right here brushes his asshole and wipes his teeth.

MrTop

EOG Master
Before China goes bust.

That gotta be one of the most fecal lobed statements ever made in Chitty.

This muther fukker right here brushes his asshole and wipes his teeth.

who do you think feeds china.. the USA does. where did you go to school ? as long as the USA has the printing press the USA is #1. China has to win at sea to have the press.

Last edited:

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Liberals seem to think everyone can shelter in place for endless periods and we can just keep printing money, destroying the dollar, and tax the rich for the difference.

I think you wiffed bad on the money printing fella.
Your man gonna lead the entire world in printed money.

Make Joe DiMaggio streak look like sponged shit in the next few years.

mr merlin

EOG Master
I see good old Maxine Waters admitted she doesn't want to see businesses open, ever - she said the govt should provide money to everyone forever.

That's what we're dealing with folks.

Valuist

EOG Master
I think you wiffed bad on the money printing fella.
Your man gonna lead the entire world in printed money.

Make Joe DiMaggio streak look like sponged shit in the next few years.

I whiffed on it? I've hated it going back to 2009 with all the QE. And I see the liberals want trillions more in stimulus. Get ready for $10 for a loaf of bread. Eventually $20.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
I whiffed on it? I've hated it going back to 2009 with all the QE. And I see the liberals want trillions more in stimulus. Get ready for $10 for a loaf of bread. Eventually $20.

No the liberals don't want more, they want it dispersed fairly.

Trump has a great quote about printing money I gotta find it.

mr merlin

EOG Master
New cases down 10% from last week tuesday - deaths down a whopping 30%.

All this in spite of over 360,000 new tests.

More good news.

MrTop

EOG Master
In Singapore they have dog robots acting like a referee in the public parks picking off people with the 6foot rule. I expect this to come to the USA soon..

kane

EOG master
In Singapore they have dog robots acting like a referee in the public parks picking off people with the 6foot rule. I expect this to come to the USA soon..

I saw that the other day, it was pretty strange but probably effective

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Didn't President Lysol claim this damn virus would have disappeared by now?

Now he's saying cases are coming down rapidly everywhere. He just can't help himself. President Lysol is the most famous pathological liar in the world.

Bushay

NHL Expert
Leaked White House data shows infections spiking more than 1,000% in rural areas that backed TrumpTrump claims cases are falling everywhere. An unreleased task force report shows massive spikes in the heartland

IGOR DERYSHMAY 12, 2020 9:49PM (UTC)A leaked unreleased White House coronavirus task force report showing cases spiking in areas across the country has undercut President Donald Trump's claim that cases are declining across the nation."You know, the numbers are coming down very rapidly all throughout the country, by the way," Trump declared at a Monday news conference. "There may be one exception, but all throughout the country, the numbers are coming down rapidly."

This is, of course, not true. Though cases are decreasing in 14 states, they are rising in nine states, according to The New York Times. A lack of widespread testing in 27 other states, plus Washington and Puerto Rico, suggests that cases in those areas are being undercounted.But a leaked coronavirus task force report obtained by NBC News shows that some parts of the country — rural counties in Tennessee and Kansas — have seen cases balloon by more than 1,000% in a matter of one week. Other counties in Missouri, Nebraska, Minnesota and Wisconsin saw increases of more than 400%.Dr. John Ross, a professor at Harvard Medical School, pointed out that all but one of the top 10 counties that saw the largest increases voted for President Donald Trump in 2016.

Cyrus Farivar

✔@cfarivar

https://twitter.com/cfarivar/status/1259996575620710400

Unreleased White House report shows coronavirus rates spiking in heartland communities (by @jonallendc, @PhilMcCausland, and @cfarivar)https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/unreleased-white-house-report-shows-coronavirus-rates-spiking-heartland-communities-n1204751 …

The top 10 cities in the report, which was produced on May 7, saw cases increases by more than 72% over seven days. Some areas, like St. Louis and Central City, Ky., saw cases skyrocket by 650% over that span. St. Cloud, Minn., saw cases increase by more than 400%. Other cities like Gainesville, Ga., Racine, Wisc., and Nashville saw increases of more than 100% over a single week.​
A separate graph listing "locations to watch" include Kansas City, Mo., and Charlotte, which saw increases of more than 200% over the previous week.
The report found that statewide cases in Minnesota increased by nearly 100% over a single week while New Mexico, Tennessee, Wisconsin and the nation's capital saw increases of more than 40%.

Despite the alarming increases, Trump has continued to publicly and falsely claim that cases are falling nearly everywhere.
"Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere," he tweeted Tuesday.
Medical professionals criticized Trump's attempts to spin rising death counts.

"Anybody that claims we're on a downward trajectory nationally is out of touch with reality," Dr. Irwin Redlener, the director of the Columbia University National Center for Disaster Preparedness, told NBC News, adding that even the rising numbers do not tell the full story. "There isn't a single state in the union that has sufficient testing."
Though states like New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts, which were hit hard early, have seen numbers decline, the nation has a rising curve when New York's massive totals are excluded.
"It's not appropriate to say the U.S. is consistently on a downward trend at all," Redlener said. "In some places, it might be the direct opposite of that."

Trump has also complained to advisers about the way that deaths are counted, arguing that the "real numbers are actually lower," Axios reported last week.
But medical experts, including those on Trump's own task force, say the opposite is true.
"Most of us feel that the number of deaths are likely higher than" the 80,000 that is currently reported, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, testified to a Senate committee on Tuesday. "The number is likely higher. I don't know exactly what percent higher, but almost certainly, it's higher."

Fauci also pushed back on Trump's optimism and pressure on states to reopen businesses during the hearing.
"If some areas, cities, states or what-have-you jump over those various checkpoints and prematurely open up without having the capability of being able to respond effectively and efficiently, my concern is that we will start to see little spikes that might turn into outbreaks," Fauci said. "I have been very clear in my message — to try to the best extent possible to go by the guidelines, which have been very well thought out and very well delineated."

mr merlin

EOG Master
Leaked White House data shows infections spiking more than 1,000% in rural areas that backed TrumpTrump claims cases are falling everywhere. An unreleased task force report shows massive spikes in the heartland
IGOR DERYSHMAY 12, 2020 9:49PM (UTC)A leaked unreleased White House coronavirus task force report showing cases spiking in areas across the country has undercut President Donald Trump's claim that cases are declining across the nation."You know, the numbers are coming down very rapidly all throughout the country, by the way," Trump declared at a Monday news conference. "There may be one exception, but all throughout the country, the numbers are coming down rapidly."

This is, of course, not true. Though cases are decreasing in 14 states, they are rising in nine states, according to The New York Times. A lack of widespread testing in 27 other states, plus Washington and Puerto Rico, suggests that cases in those areas are being undercounted.But a leaked coronavirus task force report obtained by NBC News shows that some parts of the country — rural counties in Tennessee and Kansas — have seen cases balloon by more than 1,000% in a matter of one week. Other counties in Missouri, Nebraska, Minnesota and Wisconsin saw increases of more than 400%.Dr. John Ross, a professor at Harvard Medical School, pointed out that all but one of the top 10 counties that saw the largest increases voted for President Donald Trump in 2016.

The top 10 cities in the report, which was produced on May 7, saw cases increases by more than 72% over seven days. Some areas, like St. Louis and Central City, Ky., saw cases skyrocket by 650% over that span. St. Cloud, Minn., saw cases increase by more than 400%. Other cities like Gainesville, Ga., Racine, Wisc., and Nashville saw increases of more than 100% over a single week.​
A separate graph listing "locations to watch" include Kansas City, Mo., and Charlotte, which saw increases of more than 200% over the previous week.
The report found that statewide cases in Minnesota increased by nearly 100% over a single week while New Mexico, Tennessee, Wisconsin and the nation's capital saw increases of more than 40%.

Despite the alarming increases, Trump has continued to publicly and falsely claim that cases are falling nearly everywhere.
"Coronavirus numbers are looking MUCH better, going down almost everywhere," he tweeted Tuesday.
Medical professionals criticized Trump's attempts to spin rising death counts.

"Anybody that claims we're on a downward trajectory nationally is out of touch with reality," Dr. Irwin Redlener, the director of the Columbia University National Center for Disaster Preparedness, told NBC News, adding that even the rising numbers do not tell the full story. "There isn't a single state in the union that has sufficient testing."
Though states like New York, New Jersey and Massachusetts, which were hit hard early, have seen numbers decline, the nation has a rising curve when New York's massive totals are excluded.
"It's not appropriate to say the U.S. is consistently on a downward trend at all," Redlener said. "In some places, it might be the direct opposite of that."

Trump has also complained to advisers about the way that deaths are counted, arguing that the "real numbers are actually lower," Axios reported last week.
But medical experts, including those on Trump's own task force, say the opposite is true.
"Most of us feel that the number of deaths are likely higher than" the 80,000 that is currently reported, Dr. Anthony Fauci, the head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, testified to a Senate committee on Tuesday. "The number is likely higher. I don't know exactly what percent higher, but almost certainly, it's higher."

Fauci also pushed back on Trump's optimism and pressure on states to reopen businesses during the hearing.
"If some areas, cities, states or what-have-you jump over those various checkpoints and prematurely open up without having the capability of being able to respond effectively and efficiently, my concern is that we will start to see little spikes that might turn into outbreaks," Fauci said. "I have been very clear in my message — to try to the best extent possible to go by the guidelines, which have been very well thought out and very well delineated."
I dont know the details in other states but it's fake news in MN, all the 'spikes" are do to localized breakouts in 1 large facility, prison, etc. The statewide increases are largely do to greatly increased testing, not the virus spreading more widely. For 6 weeks mn was testing between 1000-1500 people a day, now were doing about 5K and they're also mass testing in nursing homes and prisons where the virus already exists and positives are expected.

MrTop

EOG Master
Joe's box score

1st series - run, pass , pass - punt
2nd series - run, run , pass - punt
3rd series - pass ,run , pass - punt
4th series - pass , pass, pass - punt

cannot get out of his mother's basement

sad

mr merlin

EOG Master
Joe's box score

1st series - run, pass , pass - punt
2nd series - run, run , pass - punt
3rd series - pass ,run , pass - punt
4th series - pass , pass, pass - punt

cannot get out of his mother's basement

sad
Pretty big republican wins yesterday in those special elections, could be a sign of the future.

When this election is over we will realize that the Iowa primary disaster foretold everything.

MrTop

EOG Master
Pretty big republican wins yesterday in those special elections, could be a sign of the future.

When this election is over we will realize that the Iowa primary disaster foretold everything.

the fed big guy said the economy said the virus poses lasting harm , more may need to be done - which means if you are holding a trump ticket in november - (n)

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Close SD, 5 deaths.

considering their population density and geography that is a bit of an eye raising number, hopefully an anomaly, it puts them about 15th highest in terms of deaths per capita yesterday.

pretty much day in and day out your top death per capita states concide with the highest population density.

Yesterday 1 out of 177,694 South Dakota residents died of Coronavirus.
In California that number was 1 out 403,163 residents.
CA population density is over 20 times more dense than SD.
NJ was highest deaths per capita yesterday
1 in 44,410. Its well over 100 times more dense than SD.

They shouldn't shut down, but I think many low low population density areas that have these big meat processing plants and agricultural businesses should build or utilized existing places to house and feed these essential workers so they aren't getting contaminated in their filthy living situations and infecting other workers and other residents. We can build temporary hospitals for certain states that weren't even needed. Why not help out these rural areas, beceause it literally can and is affecting us on a day to day basis with our supply chains.

RankState NamePopulationLand Area (sq mi)Population Density
1 New Jersey 1,207.8
2 Rhode Island 1,010.8
3 Massachusetts 866.6
4 Connecticut 741.2
5 Maryland 614.5
6 Delaware 484.1
7 NewYork 419.3
8 Florida 375.9
9 Pennsylvania 285.7
10 Ohio 283.6
11 California 251.0
12 Illinois 231.4
13 Hawaii 222.9
14 Virginia 211.7
15 North Carolina 206.2
16. Indiana 184.6
17. Georgia 176
18. Michigan 174.7
19. South Carolina 162.6
20. Tenn 160.1

46. South Dakota 11.3

MrTop

EOG Master
considering their population density and geography that is a bit of an eye raising number, hopefully an anomaly, it puts them about 15th highest in terms of deaths per capita yesterday.

pretty much day in and day out your top death per capita states concide with the highest population density.

Yesterday 1 out of 177,694 South Dakota residents died of Coronavirus.
In California that number was 1 out 403,163 residents.
CA population density is over 20 times more dense than SD.
NJ was highest deaths per capita yesterday
1 in 44,410. Its well over 100 times more dense than SD.

They shouldn't shut down, but I think many low low population density areas that have these big meat processing plants and agricultural businesses should build or utilized existing places to house and feed these essential workers so they aren't getting contaminated in their filthy living situations and infecting other workers and other residents. We can build temporary hospitals for certain states that weren't even needed. Why not help out these rural areas, beceause it literally can and is affecting us on a day to day basis with our supply chains.

RankState NamePopulationLand Area (sq mi)Population Density
1 New Jersey 1,207.8
2 Rhode Island 1,010.8
3 Massachusetts 866.6
4 Connecticut 741.2
5 Maryland 614.5
6 Delaware 484.1
7 NewYork 419.3
8 Florida 375.9
9 Pennsylvania 285.7
10 Ohio 283.6
11 California 251.0
12 Illinois 231.4
13 Hawaii 222.9
14 Virginia 211.7
15 North Carolina 206.2
16. Indiana 184.6
17. Georgia 176
18. Michigan 174.7
19. South Carolina 162.6
20. Tenn 160.1

46. South Dakota 11.3

nursing homes & VA homes are included with those numbers. I would like to see a filter without those