Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

I'm saying if this hit in 2015, the only difference is that many more would have died. You can't take a proactive measure for a disease that doesn't exist. What did Obama have in place that Trump doesn't?

You can’t ramp up testing to try and contain the spread? S Korea jumped on testing from the get go and even though S Korea and the USA both had their first Covid case on the same day look at the difference in death #’s

South Korea-Just over 250
USA Over 67,000

I like how trump has tried to blame Obama by saying he inherited bad tests for a virus that didn’t exist during his term

billysink

EOG Dedicated
He has been reactionary, few on the left blame their own in this. Its easier just to blame Trump.

That's government in 2020.

President leads the country. Trump is on record saying the cumulative death total of a pandemic is the direct responsibility of the President and that the President's fate should be decided by the outcome of the death total, setting the bar at 1000 casualties for a previous outbreak.

He made his own guidelines for this situation years ago.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
In my opinion there are kings (presidents like trump) and kingmakers (the ruling powers of the world who are behind the scenes). As much as trump has attempted to publicly distance himself from the globalists there are enough influential ties for me to believe he's no different than the Clintons or Bush's in that regard.

Fair enough. But we will probably never really know the ties Trump truly has/had with the Kingmakers. Whether he was/is part of the group or just simply rubbed elbows now and then with some due to his social status. The way things have unfolded since his campaign started to gain steam in 2016 would lead me to believe he was never really part of the group.

Sol Diablo

House of Heat
He's been attacking the mainstream press since before he took office, anytime the media reports any negative story about him, he calls it fake news, he even goes after fox on the rare occasion they report something negative about him. He acts like a spoiled child when he doesn't get his way, he throws a tantrum every time the media reports something bad about him

I don't disagree with any of that. You can't. It's fact.

But it's been a two way street. No press has ever gone after a president the minute he took office like we have seen the past 3+ years. The agenda from the main stream media has been blatantly apparent. Main stream media used to just report the news for the most part. Now because of money and an agenda, they not only report it. But they spin it. That's not just CNN and the Lefty outlets. That goes for Fox as well.

kane

EOG master
[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7592124, member: 56"]Trump is warned every day about something. China is going to take the Internet down, North Korea is going to lob a nuke. Stop complaining and say what Trump should have done.[/QUOTE]

Sure he is, and for whatever reason when he was warned about the virus he chose to do nothing, sad

billysink

EOG Dedicated
There is no way they can compete with Chinese labor costs.

sure there is, tax the American multinational mega companies directly on the sum difference between labor rates in China and labor rates in the US and let that tax be reflected on retail purchase price.

Tariffs don't work on the biggest offenders, who are Americans themselves. Let's tax the sticker price instead.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Whack job?

One of the very few highly intelligent conspiracists left, from the Chomsky era of free thinkers.

Worth a read but understand the premise.

Considered a whack job by many who happen upon him in the wrong context or who are new to him.

Even the worst whack jobs are worth more than a cursary glance, some take away from everyone.

[QUOTE="raiders72001, post: 7592124, member: 56"]Trump is warned every day about something. China is going to take the Internet down, North Korea is going to lob a nuke. Stop complaining and say what Trump should have done.

Sure he is, and for whatever reason when he was warned about the virus he chose to do nothing, sad[/QUOTE]

Stop. He did something.

You still haven't said one thing he should have done differently given Fauci said we should do nothing different on Feb. 29.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
China's actions and quest for world dominance predate Trump by decades.The only mistake Trump has made here is not understanding his own lack of resources which are needed to counter. Part and parcel is his complete misunderstanding of the sum of China's resources, inclusive of his alliances formed along their Beltway infrastructure project.

Unfortunately at this crux in time,, that mistake will likely be fatal.

kane

EOG master
Sure he is, and for whatever reason when he was warned about the virus he chose to do nothing, sad

Stop. He did something.

You still haven't said one thing he should have done differently given Fauci said we should do nothing different on Feb. 29.[/QUOTE]

You're right, he did do something, he held a rally in S Carolina and called coronavirus the Democrats new hoax, he also played a lot of golf. I stand corrected Raiders, Trump did indeed do something when he was warned abut the virus

mr merlin

EOG Master
Stop. He did something.

You still haven't said one thing he should have done differently given Fauci said we should do nothing different on Feb. 29.

You're right, he did do something, he held a rally in S Carolina and called coronavirus the Democrats new hoax, he also played a lot of golf. I stand corrected Raiders, Trump did indeed do something when he was warned abut the virus[/QUOTE]

Why do you keep bickering about nonsense? He says trump did a good job and you respond "oh yea, well I think it sucked".

After you've said it a couple times. what's the point?

Stop. He did something.

You're right, he did do something, he held a rally in S Carolina and called coronavirus the Democrats new hoax, he also played a lot of golf. I stand corrected Raiders, Trump did indeed do something when he was warned abut the virus[/QUOTE]

BCF88445-867F-4D65-A35A-BB1D8D6AF239.jpeg

mr merlin

EOG Master
Holy cow, we might be under 1000 deaths today. Every day the news gets better, yet for some reason the media keeps putting out headlines designed to build fear?

You're right, he did do something, he held a rally in S Carolina and called coronavirus the Democrats new hoax, he also played a lot of golf. I stand corrected Raiders, Trump did indeed do something when he was warned abut the virus

Why do you keep bickering about nonsense? He says trump did a good job and you respond "oh yea, well I think it sucked".

After you've said it a couple times. what's the point?[/QUOTE]
this

Bushay

NHL Expert
Ok, since you have made this point repeatedly about the team of pandemic professionals that were dismissed (note some others were just reassigned to other groups within the NSC) , name 3 or 4 of them, and describe their timely suggestions after dismissal about the pandemic that would have saved lives. BTW, this group did not even replenish the PPE supply after the 2009 swine flu.

Since this information is central to your criticism, I will trust you not to use Google, regurgitate some fake news website, and that you will provide a prompt factual answer.
You don't know that. All your going by is what this repeatedly lying administration is telling you. Maybe check with your brother in law next time. He's no more credible. But nice try.

MrTop

EOG Master
Why do you say evil vs. evil? Trump says does things, tweets dumb things, is a narcissist and other attributes that I wouldn’t want in my son. But as far as helping and fighting for the US, there’s no one better than Trump.

to go up against china i agree... that is why china did not agree on the 2nd part of the trade deal with the U.S. China thinks they will have an easier time with Biden on trade.

billysink

EOG Dedicated
Show the disbanded Pandemic team's mandate and budget.

Was it their assignment to stock the shelves and was that budget allocated to their cost center?

Or are we assuming.

Those docs are available at source if at some point facts matter to the discussion.