Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
Although that assumes only one dose per patient.. I'm not a doctor, don't play one on TV or EOG, but I'm guessing multiple doses are needed. This is a treatment drug; not a vaccine. I did hear that at U of Chicago, many of the testees were in real bad shape to begin with, so that's very encouraging.

their supply should be able to treat 140,000 patients

Bushay

NHL Expert
I’m still not feeling very comfortable about this recovery. Maybe he could bring the Pillow guy back out to help make us feel better. Maybe he could give us all a new pillow. Yeah! That’s it.

Bushay

NHL Expert
If There is Anybody Needed More to Rebuild this Economy, it's the Guy that is in there NOW.

Birdbrain Biden would have NO CLUE.
I’d feel a whole lot better if he handed the whole crisis off to Eric, Barron or the Pillow guy. The big pumpkin is just not getting it done for us unfortunately.

mr merlin

EOG Master
What was mentioned was those 2 , ND, utah and maybe idaho. It's important, there's hundreds of thousands of people in those states that can get back to work, every job matters, they have families, the business's matter, , a fact that is lost on many.

cheapseats

EOG Master
What was mentioned was those 2 , ND, utah and maybe idaho. It's important, there's hundreds of thousands of people in those states that can get back to work, every job matters, they have families, the business's matter, , a fact that is lost on many.
Lefties want the usa ruined. Remember oblackma, thus is it, it won't get any better. Government control. Ask the black population how the liberals lies have help over the last 40 yrs. Then ask how trump has made massive strides with the lowest employment ever recorded in the black population. Lefties can't live without poor people who they abuse daily. Playbook 101 of the left.

Lefties want the usa ruined. Remember oblackma, thus is it, it won't get any better. Government control. Ask the black population how the liberals lies have help over the last 40 yrs. Then ask how trump has made massive strides with the lowest employment ever recorded in the black population. Lefties can't live without poor people who they abuse daily. Playbook 101 of the left.
IMG_0052.JPG

MrTop

EOG Master
I’d feel a whole lot better if he handed the whole crisis off to Eric, Barron or the Pillow guy. The big pumpkin is just not getting it done for us unfortunately.

he does not want to take responsibility. That is why he handed the ball off to the governors .....that way he can point his finger.." they are not feeding you "

kane

EOG master

Normally I would call you an ignorant twat, but there's no need, this post says it better than I could

John Kelly

Born Gambler
Staff member
I have different political views than KANE, BLUELINE, HEISENBERG and BIGRUNNER.

But I like all four men.

Politics is one thing, gambling is another.

Gamblers respect fellow gamblers, no matter their political ideology.

mr merlin

EOG Master
Even though trump told us a month ago that testing was available to anyone the models won't mean a damn thing until trumps false promise becomes a reality
The peak is the only thing that matters, once it's confirmed, just double everything. the ride down will be very similar to the ride up. We've gone from nothing to now in 6 weeks, that puts us back to nothing by beginning of June, fudge factor middle of june.

SlipperyPete

EOG Dedicated
The peak is the only thing that matters, once it's confirmed, just double everything. the ride down will be very similar to the ride up. We've gone from nothing to now in 6 weeks, that puts us back to nothing by beginning of June, fudge factor middle of june.

That would assume lockdown like stituation.

It looks like a lot of states will be opening back up soon. Numbers will spike