Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

MrTop

EOG Master
Senator Hawley Announces Bill to Hold Chinese Communist Party Responsible for COVID-19 Pandemic
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Today, U.S. Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) announced the Justice for Victims of COVID-19 Act to hold the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) responsible for causing the COVID-19 global pandemic.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Senator Hawley Announces Bill to Hold Chinese Communist Party Responsible for COVID-19 Pandemic
Tuesday, April 14, 2020
Today, U.S. Senator Josh Hawley (R-Mo.) announced the Justice for Victims of COVID-19 Act to hold the Chinese Communist Party (CCP) responsible for causing the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Maybe Xi will turn himself in for prosecution. Probably right after Putin does, for stealing our election and placing his puppet in power.

Bigrunner

EOG Master
It's all coming together. RepubliCons can continue to suppress the vote but Democrats will continue to win. And Trump's daily 2 hour shit show is fitting right into the democrats plan. It's all coming together. Plus Railbird says Trump is the lock of the century to get reelected.

Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Trump has been bending his knee to China and president Xi for months

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
March 19- 56
March 20- 49
March 21- 46
March 22- 113
March 24 -225

March 28-- 525
March 29 363
March 30 558
March 31 912

April 4 - 1330
April 5 - 1165
April 6- 1259
April 7-1973

April 11 1830
April 12 1528
April 13 1535
April 14 2407

mr merlin

EOG Master
Under the new CARES law, NYC hospitals get $13,000 for every patient that tests positive for Corona virus. That’s $40M.
Note that NONE tested positive for Covid, but Covid got 💯cause of death.
Cha-Ching!💰💰
They never tested positive, they should not get paid for them.

FairWarning

Bells Beer Connoisseur
It's all coming together. RepubliCons can continue to suppress the vote but Democrats will continue to win. And Trump's daily 2 hour shit show is fitting right into the democrats plan. It's all coming together. Plus Railbird says Trump is the lock of the century to get reelected.
Do they have the goods on Trump? Are the walls closing in?

Chi_Archie

EOG Veteran
If it doesn't bother them, it shouldn't bother you. prob mostly illegals anyway, that's why they dont care.

I'm not bothered by it

But it will be used by experts to explain to our Leaders here, why we shouldn't open up any time soon

so i'm rooting for Sweden's numbers to go down soon

mr merlin

EOG Master
I'm not bothered by it

But it will be used by experts to explain to our Leaders here, why we shouldn't open up any time soon

so i'm rooting for Sweden's numbers to go down soon
Sweden will also be completely done with the pandemic, every other country will have it hanging over their heads. i agree with their decision.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master
Captain Bligh AKA King Donald going to make Fauci walk the plank.... hahahahaha

Trump compared himself to the Captain in the movie “Mutiny On The Bounty”

Bigrunner

EOG Master
Do they have the goods on Trump? Are the walls closing in?

Yes. On Feb 6 Trump said don't worry, he had it under control. This will go away quickly. That lie has been fatal. He did not take the threat of Covid-19 seriously. On March 3 Trump said anyone who needs a test can be tested. That lie has been fatal. Finally on Feb 27 Trump said there's 15 cases and there will be zero soon, we're doing a great day. The stock market is looking good. Another fetal lie, another missed opportunity. All because he didn't take this threat seriously and was busy praising President Xi for China's transparency.

Elizabeth Warren endorses Biden. Its all coming together nicely.

blueline

EOG Master
Captain Bligh AKA King Donald going to make Fauci walk the plank.... hahahahaha

Trump compared himself to the Captain in the movie “Mutiny On The Bounty”

Yesterday the moron said he is giving the states authority to make decisions even though they already have that authority...sadly too many idiots believe his nonsense

kane

EOG master
Thank god that Trump has absolute power to do whatever he wants, we are very blessed in that regard.

He doesn't have absolute power and you know this, why would you post something you know for a fact isn't true? I know how much you love trolling, but it's not even up for debate as to whether or not he has absolute power, he doesn't

kane

EOG master
Just made a joke about Fauci but Trump did compare himself to the character in the movie....that’s why I found it so funny....

I saw that movie a very long time ago, but the character he compared himself with, wasn't that character bat shit crazy, and that's why there was a mutiny?

boston massacre

EOG Master
Why is it that the useless China travel ban is all the Trump backers have?

What has he done?

Is he making ventilators?
Is he developing a vaccine?
Has he demanded China to let our people in right now and find out what the fuvk happened.

Trump is a fake....... Anyone who blindly accepts his word is an idiot. Most understand this.....
And that's a good thing!

Science and Manufacturers are Developing Vaccines and making Ventilators.

China Government Doesn't Conform to Western Ideology.

There's resistance to finding out what the Fuck Happened. But it's not Stopping us.

The CIA Immediately went Looking to see if this might have been a Biological Attack.

No Evidence.

If you Think this would have been a better result with BIRD BRAIN BIDEN at the Controls, then Keep Following FAKE NEWS.

If you Think BIRD BRAIN BIDEN Could Develop a Vaccine and make Ventilators, Post that Opinion.

It will get Copied and Framed, and sent to the FAKE NEWS.

boston massacre

EOG Master
I suppose all you libbies dispise Cuomo for complementary remarks to Trump. Same goes for Newsom. You all got problems, kick them out of the party.

You Know the FAKE NEWS CULT HATED THAT.

They Freaked out when Cuomo and Newsom Announced THE TRUTH, and it Complemented Trump.

Easy to see, the LYING PUNK FAKE NEWS REPORTERS THAT THEY ARE.

LIBERAL CULT FOLLOWERS BELIEVE THEM.

mr merlin

EOG Master
He doesn't have absolute power and you know this, why would you post something you know for a fact isn't true? I know how much you love trolling, but it's not even up for debate as to whether or not he has absolute power, he doesn't
Total power, it came right from his lips, therefore it is so.

jasson621

EOG Dedicated
Cuomo and Newsom acting like the leaders that they are....

King Trump could take notes....
Newsome has done a great job, Cuomo has done one of the worst jobs imaginable. Your a leftist hack so I wouldn't expect you to know any facts just Trump bad. Cuomo and that stone cold retard DeBlasio have the blood of NYC on their hands, no one else. Keeping subways open as long as they did gave the virus the perfect place to prosper, it was one of many deadly errors those two fucking bozos made.