Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

kane

EOG master
Way higher due to months of no testing...tests will catch up...10k to 40k infected as you reply to me saying I'm wrong

Ray, I've been dealing with Raiders for a long time, he, like Trump, never admits when he's wrong. So when the numbers rise like you say, he'll respond by calling it fake news, just like he did with the article you linked, it literally makes no difference what the numbers are, he'll call all of it fake news and continue to wallow in his own ignorance

kane

EOG master
Kane pulling for deaths?

Of course not, don't be stupid, I'm just being a realist, while you're living with your head in the sand. The president has fucked this up in so many ways, and one of them was delaying testing, he didn't think the virus was anything to worry about, he called it a hoax started by the Democrats, then he said there's nothing to worry about and the virus would just go away on it's own, his incompetence has been on full display ever since this thing started

cheapseats

EOG Master
This is how fuxxed up it is. Headlines read Spanish Soccer coach dies of Corona 19 at age 21. Then 1st sentence, while battling leukemia

Ray Luca

EOG Master
Right now in US
Case which had an outcome

94 dead
74 recovered

What conclusions can we draw?

Death is immediate...usually days
Recovery takes weeks

Valuist

EOG Master
I see some drug stores limiting quantity of over the counter painkillers and cough medicines. 6 months supply of toilet paper isn't gonna do a damned bit of good if you catch the virus

I see some drug stores limiting quantity of over the counter painkillers and cough medicines. 6 months supply of toilet paper isn't gonna do a damned bit of good if you catch the virus
Couldn't find TP. One store told me to come in at 3:30 when a new supply comes in. TP was selling out in 20 minutes.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
This is the really sad part. The hardcore left are literally rooting for people to die in groves right now as if that is going to make them right about their politcal stance in some kind of way. It's the sadest thing I've ever witnessed.

OMG, ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!

It's pathetic.

I'll go one step further, guys like Winky, Runner, they would love to see their family die if it would in some way tarnish Trump and his Presidency.

Patrick McIrish

OCCams raZOR
ComputerBob already had court on this earlier when someone tried to compare Obama and his time line with that of the President.

In short? Trump acted about 6 times quicker than Obama ever did.

No telling how many lives President Trump has saved.

And yes I apologize to the hardcore left for more people not dying, maybe next time.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
That 94 are dead. I think that's great compared to the 12,000 that were killed by the swine flu.
You do realize that this has just begun and that it is exponentially growing daily right? You won't be showing numbers in april about this being less lethal than the flu I promise you lol.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Kane pulling for deaths?

Remember.

Every Single Post He ever makes, is Negative Trump.

When you see a Post from him on Trump, it's a Lock. That it will be negative about Trump.

He's on a Gambling Forum, I told him he must have liked Trump's Tax cuts.

Gamble/ Money.

Tax Cuts/Money.

He told me money isn't that important to him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Remember.

When you see a Post from him on Trump, it's a Lock. That it will be negative about Trump.

Gamble/ Money.

Tax Cuts/Money.

He told me money isn't that important to him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
unreal

kane

EOG master
Remember.

Gamble/ Money.

Tax Cuts/Money.

And every post you make is pro Trump, you fucking scumbag. What I said was there are more important things to me than how much money I have, if money is the most important thing in your life, I find that sad, but it's your life, me personally there are things more important than my bank account