Your Level of Concern About the Coronavirus......on a scale of 1-10

The only thing that wakes this baffoon up is if he got infected himself. Not till then will he understand the seriousness of all this. This is what happens when you're in charge of a country of over 300M and put yourself and your party over the overall health of its citizens. And as many infected people hes been directly in contact with....[2 I'm aware of for sure] already, won't surprise anyone. He probably thinks he's immune. lol.

Maybe he has been tested and he’s corona positive

Maybe he is already feeling symptoms and doesn’t want confirmation

He sure does look sick though-his last two appearances his right eye was swollen shut

trytrytry

All I do is trytrytry
it really incredible how bad Mike Pence is on anything related to data, conclusions, science, analysis and the scientific method. He should have stayed behind the scenes working in a different manner on this crisis. Hes getting killed at this press conference as the lead. there are a few sharp PhD level experts with him and on this team helping this country, one of those should have been the 100% lead crisis manager and figure head...trump missed that one very bad.

kane

EOG master
The only thing that wakes this baffoon up is if he got infected himself. Not till then will he understand the seriousness of all this. This is what happens when you're in charge of a country of over 300M and put yourself and your party over the overall health of its citizens. And as many infected people hes been directly in contact with....[2 I'm aware of for sure] already, won't surprise anyone. He probably thinks he's immune. lol.

The only thing Trump cares about is how this will affect his re-election, he doesn't give a fuck about anyone who gets the virus or dies from it, he only cares about himself and how this affects his re-election chances, that's it. That's why he'll lie about the number of people who get it and who die from it, he'll take whatever data he's given and lower the numbers, then when the media calls him out for lowering the number of people infected, he'll then claim the media is fake news, and naturally his fans will believe whatever bullshit he says

cheapseats

EOG Master
Was just by a Costco, there is a line of people with s shopping cart no less than 200, it trails 3 blocks from the parking lot, not the store entrance - unreal.

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
I've had free reign at stores up to this point here in Costa Rica and I'm basically done shopping and frankly done being in public for a while. The country says 27 confirmed cases I'm guessing reality is somewhere between 200 -2000. I don't think it's deceit here as much as the inabilty to get testing done currently.

MrTop

EOG Master
i am upping my virus rating to 11 -115

the gov't either does not know or they are not telling us. This is much worse then we think.

MLB in 2021 forget 2020

mr merlin

EOG Master
Trump tested negative, all is well.

boston massacre

EOG Master

How come all the Liberal Snow Flakes Quacks that you vote for haven't come up with a Cure ?

Phony Quack Liberals that you follow use the infected people as a Political Tool.

You want the Virus Rate to climb. You want the Economy to Tank.

You contribute Less to the Country, than some piece of Shit ILLEGAL that Snuck into the Country.

boston massacre

EOG Master
The only thing Trump cares about is how this will affect his re-election, he doesn't give a fuck about anyone who gets the virus or dies from it, he only cares about himself and how this affects his re-election chances, that's it. That's why he'll lie about the number of people who get it and who die from it, he'll take whatever data he's given and lower the numbers, then when the media calls him out for lowering the number of people infected, he'll then claim the media is fake news, and naturally his fans will believe whatever bullshit he says

The Media is Full of Shit.

Just Like the Stuff you Post.

boston massacre

EOG Master
Do you know how many people were hospitalized in 2009-2010 with the swine flu? Three hundred thousand were hospitalized. So 60 million people infected, 300,000 hospitalized. And nobody even remembers it. And why? Well, because we had a different president. We had a Democrat president by the name of Barack Obama, and the news then was how wonderfully well Obama was handling it, how expertly well Obama was dealing with it.

What was different was we had a Democrat in the White House and so the media didn’t want to be critical of the government.

The media wanted to be promoting him. They wanted to be positive. They wanted to promote the brilliance of Barack Obama, the brilliant management skills, the temperament, the crease in his slacks, the intelligence and all that. Now we’ve got just exact opposite.

Fuck these Liberals, Trump Voters.

They Suck.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Do you know how many people were hospitalized in 2009-2010 with the swine flu? Three hundred thousand were hospitalized. So 60 million people infected, 300,000 hospitalized. And nobody even remembers it. And why? Well, because we had a different president. We had a Democrat president by the name of Barack Obama, and the news then was how wonderfully well Obama was handling it, how expertly well Obama was dealing with it.

What was different was we had a Democrat in the White House and so the media didn’t want to be critical of the government.

The media wanted to be promoting him. They wanted to be positive. They wanted to promote the brilliance of Barack Obama, the brilliant management skills, the temperament, the crease in his slacks, the intelligence and all that. Now we’ve got just exact opposite.

Fuck these Liberals, Trump Voters.

They Suck.
Guy finally got something right.

This definitely has gone off the rails into the political realm. Will JK have the guts to move this worthless political shit out?

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
How come all the Liberal Snow Flakes Quacks that you vote for haven't come up with a Cure ?

Phony Quack Liberals that you follow use the infected people as a Political Tool.

You want the Virus Rate to climb. You want the Economy to Tank.

You contribute Less to the Country, than some piece of Shit ILLEGAL that Snuck into the Country.
This is the really sad part. The hardcore left are literally rooting for people to die in groves right now as if that is going to make them right about their politcal stance in some kind of way. It's the sadest thing I've ever witnessed.

blueline

EOG Master
stopped in a store tonight and there were about 10 individual rolls of scott toilet paper on the shelf...rest of the shelves were empty...I bought 6 rolls ...Im now part of the frenzy

MrTop

EOG Master
walmart layoffs.... next the big guy trumps buddy bozo

weekly card game at friends house down to 2 people

This is the really sad part. The hardcore left are literally rooting for people to die in groves right now as if that is going to make them right about their politcal stance in some kind of way. It's the sadest thing I've ever witnessed.

Name one person who is hoping people die

blueline

EOG Master
goodbye 24 hour walmarts

Walmart announced that starting Sunday, it would only open its stores from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. so “associates are able to stock the products our customers are looking for and to perform cleaning and sanitizing.”

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Don't start Heisenberg you're top 5 pal. Probably on your fucking knees begging for it albeit not as hard as the Runner guy that posts here. Nancy Pelosi has proven to be more rational about this than the hardcore lefts on this site. Just think about that for a fucking second. It's all about being right and making Trump look like shit for you hardcores no matter what the price. Now go ahead and call me an asshole for speaking the truth and calling you guys out for what you are. You guys are so fucking nauseating you make the people down the middle want to wait in lines to vote for trump even if we can't stand the mother fucker just to indirectly tell you all to fuck off.

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
Don't start Heisenberg you're top 5 pal. Probably on your fucking knees begging for it albeit not as hard as the Runner guy that posts here. Nancy Pelosi has proven to be more rational about this than the hardcore lefts on this site. Just think about that for a fucking second. It's all about being right and making Trump look like shit for you hardcores no matter what the price. Now go ahead and call me an asshole for speaking the truth and calling you guys out for what you are. You guys are so fucking nauseating you make the people down the middle want to wait in lines to vote for trump even if we can't stand the mother fucker just to indirectly tell you all to fuck off.
In your entire meaningless diatribe to justify you voting for the Idiot, you failed to answer the question asked. And it's because you can't, because it's just another falsehood. Like the Ones the Idiot tells about 20 times a day. If You're stupid enough to vote for the idiot? Fine, own it. Don't try and blame someone else.
So answer the question. Name one person who is hoping people die? Except for the sickos hoping Journalists or Biden or Pelosi or any and all "leftists" do, I haven't seen it.

Valuist

EOG Master

I have a friend who dislikes Trump. He's going on about this is going to make Armeggedon look like child's play. I tell him it sounds like he wants this to happen, to confirm his opinion. Then he gives an unconvincing denial.

Viejo Dinosaur

EOG Master

Trump should not have gotten rid of the pandemic team in the first place....most every country way ahead of the USA in controlling what is happening....he was not worried about the Virus until he was told to....

TheGuesser

EOG Dedicated
I have a friend who dislikes Trump. He's going on about this is going to make Armeggedon look like child's play. I tell him it sounds like he wants this to happen, to confirm his opinion. Then he gives an unconvincing denial.
Saying what one thinks may happen is a whole different thing that what they want to happen. I'm a Chiefs fan. I thought they would lose the Super Bowl, but it's certainly not what I wanted.

2781F18F-92A0-4D1E-842B-69E2632B81D7.jpeg

High Times

EOG Master

Like CNN posting the score..... They post the amount of people infected and the number of people who died. And what states are in the lead.... I've been looking for the clock.

Isn't that kind of sick?

Valuist

EOG Master
Have to think restaurants and bars the next dominos to fall. If you aren't paranoid about someone else preparing your food, you maybe should be.

High Times

EOG Master
Trump's like "I told you your government was full of morons"

The people...... "It's your fault."

Trump...... The leader of idiots

raycabino

Long Live Wilson!
Trump should not have gotten rid of the pandemic team in the first pe was not worried about the Virus until he was told to....
I'm not saying he has handled this well. All I'm saying saying is that there are a bunch of assholes here that are more worried about their political stance than the well being of society.