ANYONE MAKE MONEY ON BASES IN MAY...

mofome

Banned
Cannon said:
Since you said she was not putting out does she count as a GF?

lol maybe all u guys are correct. clearly this didnt work out for me. but i keep it real with things and leave myself open for rips...least normal people cant question that. i may not be like anyone else...but im honest about things and wouold stand up for anyone

but this sucks...and maybe i should just accepted hook ups with girls while im not an old fart and enjoy....who knows.

this blows

Cannon

Banned
Make some friends with strippers or minor league strippers (Hooters girls).. I always felt Hooters was the minor leagues for strippers. Get some crank and make friends with these morally tarnished girls. You will forget all about the girlfriend. Hell I would drag a couple of hot strippers to the club that the ex GF hangs out with and have the strippers ask her to party with you and the two girls. I would lay -320 she says yes. Strippers are the greatest. Who needs a decent women. Find them, feel them, fvck them, and forget them. That is the gameplan when dealing with strippers. Don't worry since she was not banging you chances the next guy will not get banged either. You start running with strippers banging you will be a job requirement you just keep the dope in good supply. I had a friend who used to be a stripper tell be all men are "buysexual". She never met a man that would buy it.

mofome

Banned
lol i got a couple friends that are strippers, one is on my myspace friends lol...she went to my HS. getting the sex isnt hard, nor gettin dope....just figured i was over the hook ups with randoms and what not....but maybe i should just forget it...ive met about 1 girl in the last 4 years that i could seriously date and that didnt work out...

shit sucks for me...but life goes on