Sunday Bases....(198-194, +25.52 units,ytd...)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
guys PLEASE, just quit following the plays...

Then you wont have to come in with the :hung everyday......

Play what you like, and do much better, i am sure at this point you would....or fade the plays, whatever.....

i am well aware i am in a slump right now, and i am suffering from it as much as anyone, believe me......I am doing my best, but no one has to play these plays.....they are my plays, that i play...

Bucs, no one means anything personal by the :hung 's and the complaining. But we're all in this together. When we're having a bad day we have to let it out somewhere - and it might as well be here. Likewise, when there's a good day, we let out our cheering and happiness here as well.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Reload said:
Bucs, no one means anything personal by the :hung 's and the complaining. But we're all in this together. When we're having a bad day we have to let it out somewhere - and it might as well be here. Likewise, when there's a good day, we let out our cheering and happiness here as well.

I understand that....

But everyday, with the "here we go again" etc......

Just dont play the plays til it turns around.....i dont like feeling that i have cost others money...i have cost myself enough....thats why i NEVER tell anyone what to play, and NEVER tell anyone to change their mind because of what i am on, and why i would never wanna be a tout......I dont like causing someone else to lose...and just seeing the same people saying that, i just wish they werent playing them and were winning on their own....

the bashers, i expect it from them, could care less...but the real people that follow, i hate to see it.....

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
does anyone else notice when you're in a losing streak it seems like every time u look at your team, they only get a hit with 2 outs, or like today with the Reds, i have been watching other things as well...as soon as i turn the channel back to see the Reds bat, there is ALWAYS 1 out or 2 outs already...its like they get one automatically each inning...LOL

same with Houston today...everytime i look up and see a hit for Houston, which is rare, i got to game and check, and of course, there are 2 outs....

houston didnt even bother to use a pinch hitter this time.....7th inning, down 1-0 and they let the pitcher hit with runner on and 2 outs......

They must ALL be tired from last night..

Thats what u get for playing a game, before knowing that it will go 18 innings....

mofome

Banned
yeha reload, but people are pissed already losing on their OWN plays, much less with tohers making them feel like u let them down. its annoying as fuck. when ur losing its like nothing can go your way and u just dread seeing what the next poster has said on your thread. little hanging people or "here we go again" are put downs, like it or not. they dont pick someone up...when ur bud who u are following is down...thats when its better to be more positive...everyone likes it when bucs is winning for them but if ur really in this for the long haul and ur following HIS work, then pick the guy up whne hes down or post something good...try to feel whats going on or understand some of the bad breaks...its a long fucking season with peolpe barkin at you all year and the lnog days dont seem to end be it 2 bad days in a row or 4....the good days are just accepted by the good cappers and the bad ones eat at u. he knows whats losing and whats winning, reminders eery day or 20 times dont help anyone...so why post the shit.

IMO

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
mofome said:
yeha reload, but people are pissed already losing on their OWN plays, much less with tohers making them feel like u let them down. its annoying as fuck. when ur losing its like nothing can go your way and u just dread seeing what the next poster has said on your thread. little hanging people or "here we go again" are put downs, like it or not. they dont pick someone up...when ur bud who u are following is down...thats when its better to be more positive...everyone likes it when bucs is winning for them but if ur really in this for the long haul and ur following HIS work, then pick the guy up whne hes down or post something good...try to feel whats going on or understand some of the bad breaks...its a long fucking season with peolpe barkin at you all year and the lnog days dont seem to end be it 2 bad days in a row or 4....the good days are just accepted by the good cappers and the bad ones eat at u. he knows whats losing and whats winning, reminders eery day or 20 times dont help anyone...so why post the shit.

IMO

thanks Mo......glad u understand...

But in all fairness, i gotta say, i am very lucky, cuz on the whole, i get much more support than flak, even during the bad times.......and i wasnt even complaining so much, cuz i thought it was bashing, as much as i feel bad, that i am costing these guys money....like i said, if it was just a basher like Kodiak, who cares, i know how he is....if u get more attention than him, or do better, he gets jealous and has to attack to make himself feel better, he does it to many....thats why no one likes him, or bothers with him...Caliente is the same way, he always wants to attack someone, to make himself feel better, those guys i could care less...they arent playing the plays anyway...hell if i knew they were, i might TRY to lose, just to cost them...

But these other guys, that come every day, i know they are following, and i dont want to be dragging them down as well during my slump...thats why i said quit playing for now, until things change...jump back on when it gets good....

The point is it's better to let out the frustration here than doing something a lot worse. When WAGNER fucked us over last weekend, I am sure a lot of people wanted to jump out a window or something. So instead you come on here and post a " :hung WAGNER!!!". We're not telling Bucs to hang himself, and we'll certainly keep playing his plays the next day. Losing goes with the territory, and that includes giving out losing picks to other people. Putting up with the heat from it is a small part of all this. Bucs should not take offense to it, and if he does then try to use it to an advantage - use it to motivate yourself and stuff.

How do you think athletes and coaches feel when they read criticism in the paper? First off, we're not even criticizing Bucs. But if it is taken that way, or makes him feel bad, then use it to turn things around.

mofome

Banned
Bucsfan67 said:
thanks Mo......glad u understand...

But in all fairness, i gotta say, i am very lucky, cuz on the whole, i get much more support than flak, even during the bad times.......and i wasnt even complaining so much, cuz i thought it was bashing, as much as i feel bad, that i am costing these guys money....like i said, if it was just a basher like Kodiak, who cares, i know how he is....if u get more attention than him, or do better, he gets jealous and has to attack to make himself feel better, he does it to many....thats why no one likes him, or bothers with him...Caliente is the same way, he always wants to attack someone, to make himself feel better, those guys i could care less...they arent playing the plays anyway...hell if i knew they were, i might TRY to lose, just to cost them...

But these other guys, that come every day, i know they are following, and i dont want to be dragging them down as well during my slump...thats why i said quit playing for now, until things change...jump back on when it gets good....

yeah but its the hardest when u are letting someone else down...so to know u they are on yuor plays is bad enough, then to read about it when they have No idea how much its already bothering u...just adds up and gets hard. u can feel it in your stomach and just need a break to go right somewhere. People dont know how much more u feel it when u know that a bunch of guys u think of as friends are following u. sucks losing on your own but its much worse when u know guys feel let down. just part of caring about people and wanting the best for the forum. so when ur down like now...it would just be best for people to either empathize, not post, take a day off, or just pick u up a bit...u get a lot of luv here and its b/c u are winning people money. up 20 some units is worthy of praise in what has seemed to me like the hardest bases season to cap. never seen as many blown saves or teams getting 15-20 hits and only scoring a run or 2. fact is this thread is here to help, its Intent, which is all that matters, is good...so if u dont have something good to contribute, dont.

i wish u all the best and hope Dunn can get on for edwin. dont tell me you get freel on 3rd with one out and cant get him home. freel could score on anything from 3rd.

FireItUp420

EOG Enthusiast
WizardofWins said:
REDS are in the BALLGAME....Look 1/3 1 out down 4-3

Bottom 8TH B:2 S:3 O:2
Rich Aurilia called out on strikes.

Bottom 8TH B:3 S:2 O:3
Adam Dunn lines out to left fielder Luis Gonzalez.

mofome

Banned
Reload said:
The point is it's better to let out the frustration here than doing something a lot worse. When WAGNER fucked us over last weekend, I am sure a lot of people wanted to jump out a window or something. So instead you come on here and post a " :hung WAGNER!!!". We're not telling Bucs to hang himself, and we'll certainly keep playing his plays the next day. Losing goes with the territory, and that includes giving out losing picks to other people. Putting up with the heat from it is a small part of all this. Bucs should not take offense to it, and if he does then try to use it to an advantage - use it to motivate yourself and stuff.

How do you think athletes and coaches feel when they read criticism in the paper? First off, we're not even criticizing Bucs. But if it is taken that way, or makes him feel bad, then use it to turn things around.

oh exactly. just post WAGNER or something showing that u understand what a bad break it was, not like it was poorly capped. i believe bucs had 3-5 units on that mets game which should have won easily...it covers and thats another 9.2 units or so to his YTD record. and u cant motivate people into capping better i dont believe, feeling like u are letting people down or need to win can have to reverse effect many times i think, pressing is not something u want to do. most capper, that i know of, see a card and some things will jump out...just naturally, but when that doesnt happen or u are doubting u might look for something to jump out or go back to the lines 3-4 times and try to reason plays to yourself that u typically wouldnt.

JMHO

gl to u reload

:cheers

mofome

Banned
Come on fuckers!!!!!!

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=189 border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD class=pname id=batterRname noWrap align=right width=80>B. Ausmus (R)</TD><TD width=2></TD><TD class=awaynum id=batternum align=middle width=25 background=http://images.sportsline.com/images/mlb/gamecenter/disk.gif height=25> </TD><TD width=2></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

mofome

Banned
yeah that cinci was BS. dunn gets freel home from 3rd and then that 2run HR wins the total and the Rl

BS

joelatti

WOW that Cinn hurt in many ways....BUCS Chin up we are all in this together and we will bounce back together

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
yeah so often you want the walkoff homer to get a win, and we got it, but needed one more person on base for both wins....

maybe its a sign though....

we rallied in that game, to have a shot, and have rallied in pitt to have a shot....

The grand slam in detroit i am still afraid is gonna get us....i can see one meaningless run coming in the 9th to screw it...

but maybe houston can turn the tide for us...i sure hope so

cklennon

EOG Enthusiast
mofome said:
Ausmus hit sacrifice fly to right, Lane scored.

4 in the 9th!!

karma my friend

Don't go toasting too quickly I bet we still lose both bets, 5-4...

mofome

Banned
cklennon said:
Don't go toasting too quickly I bet we still lose both bets, 5-4...

well thats a nice attitude

:rolleyes:

its good that houston is the road team...that works in our favore

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
funny thing about that Houston rally...i was just looking at the boxscore for the inning...

The 3 outs in the inning were made by Berkman, Ausmus and Biggio....probably the 3 best hitters (overall) for the Astros, and they made the outs....it was the other guys who got us there...

thats very odd...

The Pittsburgh pitching pulled a WAGNER!!! Now let's see if the Astros can finish the job in extra innings like the Yanks did!

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
you know, i am thrilled that Preston Wilson got a hit, and god knows we need it...cuz at least now, no matter what, we at least win one of the bets i thought we would lose, and have a shot at both...

However, that was a bad managing move i think.....on the road, he needed to be bunting there....i know he isnt normally a bunter, but unless u have Pujols at the plate, in that situation, i think u have to bunt them to 2nd and 3rd with 1 out....so many ways to score the go ahead run that way...

i am thrilled with the way this turned out, but i dont think it was the "right" move...