INTERNET radio broadcast for the INDY 500?

mofome

Banned
Reno Paul said:
We got another caution. Dixon's right behind Wheldon. There's still hope!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! :)

hey bud, what are cautions for? what do they do when there is a caution

During cautions the drivers get out of the cars and enjoy a cold soda and a snack.

Gotta wonder how nasty it'll be between Danica's legs after 500 miles in 95 degree heat.

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
Normally for crashes or debris on the track Mo. Rice and Castroneves got into a crash that started the caution. Cars will bunch up together for a restart. Some cars if needed will pit and will fuel up and/or get tires.

mofome

Banned
so if u bunch up together, how do u know how much the guy winning is ahead by? sorry, i dont know anything about this.

does it hurt the guy thats winning?

Reno Paul

EOG Dedicated
They usually restart one or two car lengths apart. Can hurt the guy that's winning if the cars behind him are on the improve. Wheldon looks strong though, but I did like to see that caution.

Jimmy Hoffa said:
During cautions the drivers get out of the cars and enjoy a cold soda and a snack.

Gotta wonder how nasty it'll be between Danica's legs after 500 miles in 95 degree heat.

Talk about a dead fish smell her poor hubby

mofome

Banned
wrigley said:
Its better to put fuel in the car when pitting and not on the pit crew

ok i am not wise enough on this matter to follow your sarcasm too nearly. i take it fuel went somewhere it was not needed. but i have heard about bad stops or poorly timed ones or people skipping them. i seek to be more knowledgable on this sport, i will call it that. im making an effort, cant u see!

mofome said:
ok i am not wise enough on this matter to follow your sarcasm too nearly. i take it fuel went somewhere it was not needed. but i have heard about bad stops or poorly timed ones or people skipping them. i seek to be more knowledgable on this sport, i will call it that. im making an effort, cant u see!

its on ABC mofome , What happen is Hornish pitted and took off before the fuel nozzle was removed he ran over the fuel mans foot and he fell over and fuel went all over the poor guy had to poor water all over him.