INFO NOT ON DON BEST YET!!!

where did you see this ...i see him listed in lineup everywhere i look..
just called buddy who is at park and he said manny is out there warming up.

shoebox

EOG Veteran
THe post says, not on Don Best yet right??

Btw who looks at G and J, when it hits Don best, THEN it will move, trust me on this.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
shoebox said:
THe post says, not on Don Best yet right??

Btw who looks at G and J, when it hits Don best, THEN it will move, trust me on this.

just pointing out that its on their first is all i dont have either donbest or G&J im not a highroller like everyonelse on here:surprised:

shoebox

EOG Veteran
Sorry BD, thought it was one of those GJ, DBEST pissing match threads.

Sorry about that, but my point still stands, Markets wont move till Don best announces it.

BigDaddy

EOG Master
NP!:cheers i just use pregame to check stuff out and i saw this

<!--StartFragment --> <!--StartFragment --> Game # 972 Red Sox (OF) Manny Ramirez IS NOT expected to be in the starting lineup tonight.

shoebox

EOG Veteran
:+wink-2+ Good Job Shrink, and like I said, once it hits the DBest Screen, then the Markets move, the entire screen went black on side and total

nice shrink...ty for info...see my post in bases
but im still all over boston..
if needed he will pinch hit but i think bos wins 7-0 or so..

mofome

Banned
lineup tonight

Kevin Youkilis ? 7
Mark Loretta ? 4
David Ortiz ? The hitter
Trot Nixon ? 9
Jason Varitek ? 2
Mike Lowell ? 5
J.T. Snow ? 3
Wily Mo Pena ? 8
Alex Cora ? 6

Btw who looks at G and J,
you should start looking because they do beat Don Best at times and have the correct Pinny odds. Why wait for the line move when Don Best puts it up when you can beat Don Best to the move?

Nice info Shrink.

raiders72001 said:
you should start looking because they do beat Don Best at times and have the correct Pinny odds. Why wait for the line move when Don Best puts it up when you can beat Don Best to the move?

Nice info Shrink.

I agree raiders GJ will be a MUST HAVE come foots

shoebox

EOG Veteran
Must have HARDLY, good secondary choice for the Pro SURE.

If you can afford both, the more the better, but if u can only have one, its Don Best in a landslide!

Scotty S

EOG Addicted
DB is not the old DB. G&J does beat them sometimes. DB is toughest around post but they do make a mistake or miss something once in a while.

railbird2

EOG Senior Member
ONe of the reasons GOLF and TENNIS is so great to wager on, is INJURY info on these sports is NEVER on Don Best, let alone the numbers.

VegasMike01

EOG Addicted
Thanks to those who gave us the kind words. Im not into talking about other line services anymore. All I will say is that Don Best has been around a long time and we are happy to earn and keep the customers we are getting. Hopefully one day we will convert you too shoebox. If we arent at your standards yet we will keep trying. Thank you and good luck.

Shameless plug alert...

I met Mike in LV back in January and found him to be committed to producing a good product. A sharp young man.

Thats good info to have.

It does not help G&J's rep to have them touting that "syndicate" deal they mass mailed last week. If their service is that valuable they need to be taking the higher road instead of taking an approach that lowers their rep. Just my lemon clean opinion.