I have decided to accpet shrinks offer and become a Mod here at EOG

mo you would not be a good mod..that is just facts..
i wouldnt be either
of course go back to the one argument about the -210
of course im not down over 100 units like u

mofome

Banned
KTBKRUSHER said:
mo you would not be a good mod..that is just facts..
i wouldnt be either
of course go back to the one argument about the -210
of course im not down over 100 units like u

ktb, i had a 500 unit win, just like your 40 unit. make a lot of sense.

and ive cleaned up the last 4 days in a row. im just fine...

and i would be good at anything i want to be good at. if im working for someone then i just do a good job, thats that. shrink is the man...i would work for him like the good man he is. all respect and luv from me to shrink man.

:+wink-2+

lata

mofome

Banned
Jimmy Hoffa said:
You're been doing a great job of moderating mofo.

Thank you for taking me off of post review.

np Hoffa. im more than willing to give u another chance

:cheers

yeah but my 40 unit win was a REAL BET.
not ur monopoly money.

dont get into it again bro..lets just end it
they came to their senses ur not a mod so kool.

ok i go first.
did not come in here to start back up with you.
someone told me you became mod and i didnt believe it.
had chitty day...dam lawnmower and weedeater went out and wont crank.
i just said you would not make good mod....u have too hot temper....also say i would not.

never would have commented back had you not put the response about the -210 adn all that but im done with it..
my bad

mofome

Banned
KTBKRUSHER said:
yeah but my 40 unit win was a REAL BET.
not ur monopoly money.

dont get into it again bro..lets just end it
they came to their senses ur not a mod so kool.

no, you let it go...you're the one who is wrong on everything and u lied about your 40 unit bet b/c u explained how u bet and that would have put u under 100 units lost which u said u would never put yourself at risk of doing. you're not real and i know it

u being in this thread makes no sense...go to fw and post there... u just posted 5 times in this thread in 3 minutes. get a life

mofome

Banned
KTBKRUSHER said:
you are the best bases man i know.

ur words remember mo...
how soon we forget...

ive never said YOU are the best bases man. OMG. thats not even close. you are full of it. i dont think u are good at capping anything. now u are just lying. how could i forget something ive never said. you're terrible at bases. i try to talk bases with u and u cant even do it...you dont know these players or teams...u just play heavy favs and thats it.

omg...i am the best bases man i know. u aren't recorded for anything. just mind your own business and for ONE DAY stop lying.

:hung

mofome

Banned
KTBKRUSHER said:
ok i go first.
did not come in here to start back up with you.
someone told me you became mod and i didnt believe it.
had chitty day...dam lawnmower and weedeater went out and wont crank.
i just said you would not make good mod....u have too hot temper....also say i would not.

never would have commented back had you not put the response about the -210 adn all that but im done with it..
my bad

go away KTb...no one cares.

shhhhhhhhhhh

i gave u some nice pos rep...just leave it at that. lord

mofome

Banned
Romanowski said:
congrats on accpetting the job again :cheers

it was a tough decision, but i knew i had to keep some guy named romo under control and this was the only way i could do it

:+wink-2+

<TABLE class=tableborders cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=darktable>From: Sempiternal
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lighttable>you said pay when you can? So thats what i was doing

i feel stabbed int he back by someone i always supported and looked after on the boards. I have never done anything but compliment you and i even posted to some guy that you are the best bases man i know. I never disrespected you like you did to me tonight for no reason. NEVER. Thats f-ed up

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>just to prove you are a complete liar i posted the pm u sent me from your 2nd name at freewinners after u got banned the first time.
mo i want to drop this but your constant lies i cannot let go..
you are busted...just live with it...i know you will come back with your tough guy routine but anyone that knows you knows ur a joke.....

mofome

Banned
KTBKRUSHER said:
<TABLE class=tableborders cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=darktable>From: Sempiternal

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=lighttable>you said pay when you can? So thats what i was doing

i feel stabbed int he back by someone i always supported and looked after on the boards. I have never done anything but compliment you and i even posted to some guy that you are the best bases man i know. I never disrespected you like you did to me tonight for no reason. NEVER. Thats f-ed up

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>just to prove you are a complete liar i posted the pm u sent me from your 2nd name at freewinners after u got banned the first time.
mo i want to drop this but your constant lies i cannot let go..
you are busted...just live with it...i know you will come back with your tough guy routine but anyone that knows you knows ur a joke.....

so what??? that proves nothing. I DONT THINK U ARE GOOD. I posted to someone that i thought u were a great basesman b/c im nice. i tell people cee, leb, and many others are some of the best i know. when someone wants a reference i always give a good one no matter what kind of selfish pig they are...i dont hold grudges. I could copy and paste your emails to me, but i dont. well, i cant even access them anymore. so u have proven that i always tried to be nice to u, but u fucked me over by telling people you wanted to kill my mother, whom u know is sick, and i still tried to be friendly. people can say nice things...i tell my old girl she is the most beautiful girl in the world....all i was trying to point out is that i stick up for people and dont talk shit behind their back even when they are a pile of shit, like u. u dont want to get into it...im not lying and thats obvious. so i told someone something i didnt mean to be NICE to u. im a nice guy...thats a crime? and PMs/emails shouldnt be posted on public boards...but it just shows what kinda man u are, also shows that u have no ability to understand what a nice person i am...eventho u fucked me out of a ton of money. if someone asks me about anyone im gonna give them pos rep. u know and everyone else knows i dont think ur any good...its life.

for real ktb...get lost...this isnt the place for u

buh bye

more lies..
you just never stop....
thats ok....even ur "buds" on here will eventually see through you...i posted the truth....all u do is lie...

again..:+clueless

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Guys, have all the fun you want down here but please do make everyone have to deal with it upstairs.

I would appreciate it.

mofome

Banned
The General said:
Guys, have all the fun you want down here but please do make everyone have to deal with it upstairs.

I would appreciate it.

pete, its fuckin KTB. he has no life...the thread was great and had almost 1200 views...seems like something people were enjoying. too abd ktb ruins everything in this world. lying sack of worthless fuck

mofome

Banned
KTBKRUSHER said:
more lies..
you just never stop....
thats ok....even ur "buds" on here will eventually see through you...i posted the truth....all u do is lie...

again..:+clueless

noooooooooo you posted nothing tru. u really think that I think u are a good capper? i beat u in everything. u owe me money, you cant do dick. you dont know players, teams, nothing. you cant even talk about the game. u pick a topic and lets degate it. u tell me what u think the nationals can get for sorinao at the deadline. lets hear u talk abseball, bases man. hell...you're great at it!

ur too stupid to even be able to exist. you cant debate anything, talk on anything with intelligence and you think i consider u a good baseball capper. I WAS BEING NICE. so what? thank me...dont bother me.

whatever mo
over under 6 months of when you get banned from this site.
already banned by atleast one i know of.

im through with you again....tried to be nice but your just too full of shit.

mofome

Banned
KTBKRUSHER said:
whatever mo
over under 6 months of when you get banned from this site.
already banned by atleast one i know of.

im through with you again....tried to be nice but your just too full of shit.

bs u lying ***got. you came on and tried to rip me for no reason, you dont try to be nice b/c u dont know how. no one here or there stands up for u or likes u. ur a worthless drunk thats soft and LIES. No one believe anything u say...how could they. no one that has known me for more than 3 seconds thinks that i repsect u in anyway. i just showed that i am a nice guy and u stabbed me in the back. typical from u

yeah im sure u are done with it...you're a weak sack of shit

The General

mofome said:
pete, its fuckin KTB. he has no life...the thread was great and had almost 1200 views...seems like something people were enjoying. too abd ktb ruins everything in this world. lying sack of worthless fuck

Mo, if you would have just ignored his posts, I could have deleted them or removed them to here and the thread could have lived, but when both start fighting it is pointless. As well, we were getting calls from the white house asking if true so we had to rid off the media swarm. :D

kidslick

EOG Dedicated
mofome said:

how-can-you-say-KTB-has-no-life-

just-look-at-that-avatar

priceless

mofome

Banned
kidslick said:
how-can-you-say-KTB-has-no-life-

just-look-at-that-avatar

priceless

well the first few weeks the child was alive he left to places to go drink and gamble....

and he cant pay debts, doesnt put in winings wagers, lies to everyone, curses everyone out for no reason, and cant talk intelligently about anything

aside from that...hes dreadful

mofome

Banned
The General said:
Mo, if you would have just ignored his posts, I could have deleted them or removed them to here and the thread could have lived, but when both start fighting it is pointless. As well, we were getting calls from the white house asking if true so we had to rid off the media swarm. :D

lol this thread was whoopin A!

i cant help that lies from ktb and all his shit get on my nerves. :( he claims to try to be cool with things but if tihngs are straight for 2 days...he has to find a way to start things up again. :(

as u could see...ie ven sent him a nice PM from Fw and didnt like his stabbing me in the back..but i was still polite with him. weird...huh

The General

mofome said:
i cant help that lies from ktb and all his shit get on my nerves.

Yes you can buddy. Take discipline by the balls and demonstrate the example to others. Don't let em see ya sweat Mo.