LOOKING FOR A NAME FOR A POKER FORUM!!!

penthouse poker.......

all you need now is the models holding full house,aces over kings......

your welcome freddy :+wink-2+

How about fullhousepoker?

Hache Man

"Seven Days Without Gambling Makes One Weak"
looking for .com or any good name not taken Devil?

Your best bet is going to be .ws

GL, will have to be a creative one since most are already taken

The Devil

EOG Master
.COM IF POSSIBLE......DON'T WANT TO HAVE A .NET

ALL THE ONES I THINK OF ARE TAKEN AND WOULD LIKE POKER IN THE NAME UNLESS ITS A DROP DEAD NAME......

Hache Man

.ws is the newest, and I actually like it since it's shorter than the others.

OneEyedJacks
Allin
pocketaces
anteup

The absolute killer, drop dead one.... eyeonpoker... shit, that is already taken...

Hache Man

Taken Wrig.......

Will be virtually impossible to find a good name in .com.........In ANYTHING, not just referring to poker

Hache Man said:
lmao.........can you belive it's taken!!

Is that a hint of what's to come...........Hmmmmmmm

Thats funny !

With the online poker mania I bet most of the good ones are gone.

Hache Man

wrigley said:
Thats funny !

With the online poker mania I bet most of the good ones are gone.

Most definitely, they are.....especially in .com

I was lucky to get nolimitpoker.ws as it was taken in everything else.
(Even though I have no plans for it, lol)

If you want a good domain name, you're going to have the most luck with .ws since it's the newest, but they are even going fast.....

pokerplayersforum.com ?

I'm too lazy to look it up.

What kind of budget are you on for the project? Where will your revene come from? Affilaite programs?

If you have a budget of more than a couple grand I'd suggest buying a domain name/website that is already in existence.

There are plenty of poker domains/sites out there that someone thought they'd buy and make a go of, that didn't really work.

The benefit is huge because you get a domain that's already aged in google, at least SOME traffic, pages already indexed somewhat in the engines, and inbound links already in place.

You may want to rebrand it or have it redesigned, but if not, you've already got the design in place as well.

That's the way I'd go.

Do a search for poker forums and find one that looks like it's failed or is being neglected and make them an offer. Do this to three or four of them and see what your options are.

BTW, KEN...

I checked eye on poker the other day and it's registered, but I'm not sure by who and where, if this is your domain can you send me an email when you have a chance? Thanks!

AK

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td valign="top"> <table align="left" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="5"> <tbody><tr bgcolor="#ffffff"> <td bgcolor="#ffffff" width="5">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td valign="top"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"> <tbody><tr> <td colspan="3"> </td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="3" height="5">
</td> </tr> <tr> <td align="left" valign="top" width="460"> <input id="checkAvail" name="checkAvail" value="" type="hidden"> <input id="domaintocheck" name="domaintocheck" value="" type="hidden"> <input id="tld" name="tld" value="" type="hidden"> <input id="hdnDomainId" name="hdnDomainId" value="" type="hidden"> <input id="hdnDomainName" name="hdnDomainName" value="" type="hidden"> <input id="CurrentPage" name="CurrentPage" value="5" type="hidden"> <input id="LetterSort" name="LetterSort" value="" type="hidden"> <input id="LetterClick" name="LetterClick" value="0" type="hidden"> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="460"> <tbody><tr id="ucListing_trFeaturedItems"> <td> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="460"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center">All Categories - Featured Listings</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr id="ucListing_trFeaturedItemsdg"> <td> <table class="SearchDataGridTable" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="460"> <tbody><tr> <td align="center"> <table class="SearchDataGridTable" id="ucListing_dgFeaturedItems" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="460"> <tbody><tr class="HomePageFeatureBoxHeader"> <td width="230"> Domain Name</td><td align="center" width="50"># Bids</td><td align="right" width="60">Price</td><td align="right" width="60">Time Left</td><td align="right" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRow"> <td width="230"> pokerslist.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $1,000 </td><td align="right" width="60">11H 15M</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRowAlt"> <td width="230"> mypokergang.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $25,000 </td><td align="right" width="60">7D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRow"> <td width="230"> 365pokerplay.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $10,000 </td><td align="right" width="60">9D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRowAlt"> <td width="230"> thepokersite.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $15,000 </td><td align="right" width="60">10D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRow"> <td width="230"> thepokersite.org </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $15,000 </td><td align="right" width="60">10D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRowAlt"> <td width="230"> pokerhouseparty.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $10,000 </td><td align="right" width="60">10D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRow"> <td width="230"> dialapoker.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $45,000 </td><td align="right" width="60">15D 14H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRowAlt"> <td width="230"> badugipokersite.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $9,000 </td><td align="right" width="60">22D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRow"> <td width="230"> shypoker.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $15,000 </td><td align="right" width="60">27D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRowAlt"> <td width="230"> wirelesspokersites.info </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $7,500 </td><td align="right" width="60">30D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRow"> <td width="230"> pokeredia.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $500 </td><td align="right" width="60">52D 2H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRowAlt"> <td width="230"> theonlinepokertable.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $1,100 </td><td align="right" width="60">52D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRow"> <td width="230"> hotpokerden.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $5,000 </td><td align="right" width="60">57D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRowAlt"> <td width="230"> playpokerwithfriends.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $25,000 </td><td align="right" width="60">75D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRow"> <td width="230"> mypokers.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $10,000 </td><td align="right" width="60">76D 5H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRowAlt"> <td width="230"> aboutpokerstars.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $200 </td><td align="right" width="60">80D 6H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRow"> <td width="230"> harempoker.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $150 </td><td align="right" width="60">82D 23H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRowAlt"> <td width="230"> pokerology101.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $4,995 </td><td align="right" width="60">88D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRow"> <td width="230"> uspokercompany.com </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $2,500 </td><td align="right" width="60">89D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr><tr class="SearchDataGridRowAlt"> <td width="230"> pokernet.org </td><td align="center" width="50"> - </td><td align="right" width="60"> $1,400 </td><td align="right" width="60">90D 11H</td><td align="right" valign="bottom" width="60"> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> </tr> <tr> <td> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

<TABLE class=SearchDataGridTable id=ucListing_dgFeaturedItems cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=460 border=0><TBODY><TR class=SearchDataGridRow><TD width=230> shypoker.com </TD><TD align=middle width=50>- </TD><TD align=right width=60>$15,000 </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>:+clueless

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING ANY OF THOSE DOMAINS!

Give me a sec and I'll link you to a place to buy cheap poker domains that are already established WITH forums.

Probably get one for a grand.

try the ones listed here. Most are old, or sold, but you can still get them, you'll just have to pay a bit more. There was one that was likely the best one that went for 3000 bucks.

You can make that back in a month and they likely did...

I remember a book had a contest to pick their url and thats how BETMAKER came to be

will look on register.com and come up with some suggestions Freddie