DUCKS -140 **3** units
Ducks 1st period -129 2 units
ducks 1st period - 1/2 +165 1 unit

Heat - 2 1/2 -115 3 units

trytrytry said:
today is a day for units units units

gonna start a sick,sick,sick...roll,roll,roll buddy

have a great feel for the weekend

picked up mighty ducks +495 to win the series for 2 units.....watch the value guys and the scalp if they win tonight....oilers in trouble

also.......look into ducks stanley cup +1300 at some slow shops

carsd -1 1/2 +130 1 1/2 units
yankees over 10 -120 2 1/2 units
royals tt over 3 1/2 -115 2 units
white sox tt over 4 1/2 -117 2 units

UWinSports said:
59.5 units wagered

I hope you win them all.

thanks buddy......thats almost 30% of my Br.......

have a great day Uwin.....

glad to see I'm always on your mind sweety:luvu :luvu :hug: :drinks:

read my challenge UWIn....you are such a *****.....can't even afford a lousy dime to bet me:+crying-5 :+signs1$5

X-Files pointed out the Ducks - 1 1/2 +200......

pinny has them - 1 1/2 +207....I'll grab 1 unit

gl to us guys....really like Ducks and Heat late

<TABLE class=tborder id=post246793 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2>UWinSports </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because UWinSports is on your ignore list.</SPAN>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

best feature ever.......

Uwin,how do you pay your bookie,with food stamps?

Blacklab said:
<TABLE class=tborder id=post246793 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2>UWinSports </TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1>This message is hidden because UWinSports is on your ignore list.</SPAN>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

best feature ever.......

Uwin,how do you pay your bookie,with food stamps?

I wish my man would take monopoly money like you play with. Your name from now on is MonopolyLab.

GL and God bless

goldie

EOG Enthusiast
Don't know what to make of the Oilers

Don't know what to make of the Oilers

Blacklab said:
gonna start a sick,sick,sick...roll,roll,roll buddy

have a great feel for the weekend

picked up mighty ducks +495 to win the series for 2 units.....watch the value guys and the scalp if they win tonight....oilers in trouble

also.......look into ducks stanley cup +1300 at some slow shops

Lab-
I admit it-I don't know what to make of the Oilers. Are they really that good or did Anaheim just not show up for this series. I know Oilers were not this good in reg. season, tho they had some good streaks, they had some dreadful ones as well and barely made playoffs.
This is somewhat like the run Ana had couple of years ago with Giguere to the finals, except that Guguere was standing on his head every night and Roloson has not really had to make great save after great save. He seems to have a clear view of every shot and leaves few rebounds. Oilers pack in their D so low around him I have to think that some more adept teams can take advantage of that. It was next to impossible for Ducks to get shots to the net and their frustration was obvious as the series wore on. They overpassed, became reluctant to shoot and were unable to mount any sustained attack. I think both Buffalo and Carolina are more adept offensively.
Whether that is true or not, I don't think the Oilers will be able to get away with playing 2-1 games against either team from the East.
I'd be interested to know your thoughts. Thanks.