WHICH POSTER WOULD YOU LOVE TO KICKBOX?

sabian06

EOG Dedicated
mofome said:
u have experience i am thinking/hoping

hope its fun...no gear should be needed. u got 35lbs on me...so im guessing i get to be the dog. ima get my sqaut up and bench to 400+ by that time...got to be ready to take what u can dish out...and then see what u can hold up against

:cheers
lmao bring it!!! I'll be training next week in bed on my honeymoon!!! ;)

mofome

Banned
sabian06 said:
lmao bring it!!! I'll be training next week in bed on my honeymoon!!! ;)

lol...bring it on? like George bush?

i'll take it easy on u...dont let the wife soften u up too much...i'd like to go a few 2:30 rounds....i will play with ya for a bit before i take care of ya...well...if all is allowed

:+wink-2+

XO

:smokesmal

I will beed my pre-match colt45 and post match blunt

winkyduck

TYVM Morgan William!!!
Shrink

this way i know i wouldn't have to put forth any effort at all and when the match was over i would still have more than enough energy to spend with all my female fans getting to "know them better" and vice versa

also - if i pound him face in - it wouldn't hurt his looks at all - only IMPROVE them

does this mean i can cancel my fight with mofo!! i hurt my leg when i feel on the boat thursday!!

sabs is now on the eog card with mofo!!

sabian06 said:
i love meat!!!! Raw meat!!!!!! ;)

reminds me of that Jerky boys skit.......

"I eat raw meat,Shit vegetables"

Sabian,you are a big mofo.......

I'm 5'7 180........so please set some odds.....I wanna see if anyone makes me a dog:+wink-2+

Windy,we gotta make contact in the next week.....I'm heading down Thursday morning......I'm flying solo as well.....just me and 3 guys who work for me,and 2 female trainers who work for me......

I'll hook you up with the tall blond one.....she a 6 with great eyes.....

if you could,since it's your home,I'd l;ike to be hooked up with at least an 8

thanks in advance:+wink-2+ :answer:

The Devil

EOG Master
MESSAGE FOR JIMMYBOY...THE OUT OF WORK IRONWORKER WHO LIVES OFF THE ALLOWENCE HIS WIFEY GIVES HIM......

YOU HAVE A DEAL JIMMYBOY....I WILL GO AGAINST YOU 1 ON 1 AND I GET TO TIE YOUR LEGS TOGETHER....

EVEN THOUGH I'M 60 YEARS OLD I WILL NOT KNOCK YOU OUT.....I WILL TOURTURE YOU WITH SMACKS UNTIL YOUR IRISH FACE SAYS ENOUGH ENOUGH....I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE...