Wednesday Bases....(189-181, +30.70 units, ytd..)

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Afternoon guys...Hope everyone is doing well....I see there were some day games already, hope u hit em all.......Hoping to break the streak tonight, as we came real close last night, but still dropped a little over a unit...I guess for a Tuesday that was winning.....Lets get it done tonight.......

Good luck guys......

Arizona (-129)........2 units

Arizona -1.5 (+164)....1 unit

Houston -1.5 (+110).....1 unit

Milwaukee (+119)......2 units

Phil/NYM over 9.5 (+105)...2 unit

Dodgers (-129).........2 units

Yankees (+118).......2 units

TB/Tor over 10.5 (-106)....1 unit

Oakland (+133).........1 unit

beaner1236

EOG Addicted
Thanks Bucs. Glad to see you on the yanks tonight. I think johnson has a big game and silences the critics (i hope at least).
:+sports2-

bosoxfan79

EOG Member
Thanks bucs, and thanks for sticking to your guns throughout this whole "streak" we've been on and continuing to post. We're with u all the way... BOL tonight

and as much as i hate to say it... :+sports2-

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
beaner1236 said:
Thanks Bucs. Glad to see you on the yanks tonight. I think johnson has a big game and silences the critics (i hope at least).

Kinda what i was thinking as well Beaner...

Plus, just seems the Yanks always play well when they are dawgs....not that it happens that often, but almost rather have them when they are +120, than -200.......i dont know why, just seems they always show up when "not expected" to win...

Insiders

EOG Member
Bucs

BOL to ya as Always. I see that Damon is NOT expected in the lineup for the Yanks now. Posada now listed as questionable for tonights lineup as well.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Thanks guys...lets get this thing turned around....i feel bad when i am on a losing streak....proud of the season so far(on a whole) , embarrassed about the last week..

FireItUp420

EOG Enthusiast
hmm...which do I want more? A win over the Big Unit and the Evil Empire or $$$$$?

ah fuck it..

(losing streak ends tonight, I can feel it)

paytheline

EOG Addicted
good luck to you tonight bucsfan....

i didn't get a chance to cap anything today...just got in from working and i may tail you if any plays are left....

so for sure you'll hit all your early ones....LOL

mofome

Banned
Bucsfan67 said:
Afternoon guys...Hope everyone is doing well....I see there were some day games already, hope u hit em all.......Hoping to break the streak tonight, as we came real close last night, but still dropped a little over a unit...I guess for a Tuesday that was winning.....Lets get it done tonight.......

Good luck guys......

Arizona (-129)........2 units

Arizona -1.5 (+164)....1 unit

Milwaukee (+119)......2 units

Yankees (+118).......2 units

TB/Tor over 10.5 (-106)....1 unit

Oakland (+133).........1 unit

AZ looks nice
Mil cruising
Yanks came back
oak lookin good early and
Tb over is in the boooks!!! 5-5 game! :cheers

the others lookin good as well

looks like a great night bucsman

:cheers

cklennon

EOG Enthusiast
Jeeeeeez ARI blows the RL and Lidge is shit for us again, that's gotta be at least 5 bets blown by Lidge singlehandedly eh? :hung

Still looks good for the night but thats a 3+ unit swing on the ARI RL!

mofome

Banned
AZ Rl was the correct call. thats alll bucs can do. he cant throw it and catch it. 4 runs in the last 2 innings is ridiculous. the 8th and 9th are supposed to be the two hardest innings to score. valverde had been great most of the year...figures tonight hes not.

:hung

vs pitt no less.

Bucsfan67

EOG Master
Just so you know, i dont really see anything that i like tomorrow...

Very small card, most games early, and several are very lopsided lines, due to matchups...

Tomorrow will be a day off, win or lose tonight......

We will get back at it on Friday.....

good luck guys..

BigDaddy

EOG Master
Bucsfan67 said:

Very small card, most games early, and several are very lopsided lines, due to matchups...

good luck guys..

bucs theres no way you can take a day off:+clueless thers half a card tomorrow thats good for a couple plays throw us degenerates a couple bones will ya :cheers

Superman

EOG Senior Member
Thank goodness the really bad Yankees bullpen saved us. Bases loaded and 2 outs in the 8th with Big Papi up and he strikes out looking.

Then of course our favorite closer to hate at the moment, Billy Wagner, comes in and doesn't give up a run when we desperately needed one more.

mofome

Banned
Well done bucs. I knew sending u those nude pictures of Hoffa would trigger something.

:+wink-2+

:cheers

Bucsfan67 said:

good luck guys..

You are right, Buc$ - this is the kind of day you can take off if you want and is a classy move. Even with our decent winning night last night, no sense in playing just because we might be getting hot again. With such a small card today, I can agree it makes it more difficult to find matchups to play - why bother on a day like today when more full cards of games will take place the rest of the weekend.

It also shows how pathetic the marketing of some touts can get. Even with the small card today, it doesn't stop touts like from trying to make it sound like they have big picks. Jim Feist is selling big Blue Ribbon and Inner Circle game picks and Scott Spreitzer has his "Getaway Game of the Week". Give me a break guys - why not take a day like this off from baseball.