EOG Dedicated
just follow the frog; pete:

love him or hate him...??

lately the guy has been pure cash!!!

gl

:+wink-2+

mofome

Banned
hell sr. i would love to have a wonderful day...it started out great and hit a bump...but lets carry on with a great day. my POY touches off today...so hope we can cash

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
mofome said:
hell sr. i would love to have a wonderful day...it started out great and hit a bump...but lets carry on with a great day. my POY touches off today...so hope we can cash

I am willing to ride along. Looking to make a buck today.

We can have as good a day as we wish to have Mo. :cheers

mofome

Banned
i agree. im just defensive about things and get fired up when i feel like someone is out of line. got to learn to roll with it better...its just the net and people have jobs to do. cant take things personal always...just a fire ive had in me since i was little...prolly why my pops made me learn to box when i was young and i was always leading our leagues in getting booted from games lol. sucked being on travel teams for baseball, basketball and soccer and get to florida or Az and get booted from games. lots of ladies tho. lol

The General

Another Day, Another Dollar
Boxin is a tough sport. I did some kiddie stuff @ the Boys Club and wasn't that good.

Hate to change the subject again, but I took 6 Tablespoons of Tylenol Severe cold n flu yesterday and man, it fuked me up worse than the flu that caused me to take it man. :hung

I'm pouring the remainder down the drain, Today!

mofome

Banned
ooh damn man. thats some shit. so u feel worse today than u did before bed? couple cold ones will cure anything...

but if ur head is hurting....thats trouble. got to get in some water and relax for a while....thats the only way my head gets better. i would rather be cut up than have a bad headache. drink a couple 40s ...colts 45 or 3 and relax with an early win on AZ first 5 in and then hit det tonight and lets live

:cheers

Deep breath now mofo...

1 glass of water and 2 yellow pills from Lab. Step back from the PC, stand up slowly. Now, don't you feel better already?

At ease soldier, Dirt is on the home team.

Have a great day.

mofome

Banned
Jimmy Hoffa said:
Deep breath now mofo...

1 glass of water and 2 yellow pills from Lab. Step back from the PC, stand up slowly. Now, don't you feel better already?

At ease soldier, Dirt is on the home team.

Have a great day.

ive got a lab of meds here....just not any of the ones i really need. should take some meth and grab a some 40s or a couple cases of ice beer. i just have a problem with being talked down to. lol....im not perfect mr hoffa

:smokesmal