MC's Wednesday Bases.....I'M BACKKKKKK!!!!!!!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
YTD: 84-81 +8.06 units

Thats right!!! I am back in the "BLACK"! Its been a long, steady ride back to the PLUS side of the spectrum! I really feel I am hitting my stride right now. I said just about a week ago that I was ready for my strong uphill run to +100 units. I was down about 30 units at that time and I have made it all back at a nice and steady rate. I havent chased. I havent added to my original card once the slate of action for the day/night has begun. I have been going with my initial plays and they are finally turning into winning plays!! Lets continue this run today and through the remainder of the season......

I would also like to thank all the posters who stuck with me through the tough times and always showed their confidence in me. It really helped during that slump! Thank you!

Brewers -115 (3 u)
Rangers -1 -123 (5 u)
Devil Rays +108 (1st 5) (3 u)
Angels +117 (2 u)

Lets get ANOTHER 4-0 Sweep today!

GL2A!

Good luck MC!!!!!!!!!! Being more selective and less pressing later on in the day will pay dividends for you I am sure!!!!!!!!!

:+thumbs-2

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
ID,

I usually dominate during bases. It was a very very rough April, but things look like they are heading back to the norm! I havent pressed or chased and thats one of the most important things.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
trytrytry said:
lets roll!

Its been a long steady rise back to normality. I think I learned from that terrible slump!!!!

I was down friggin 32 units. Yet I still never chased or increased my units.

Good luck man...I HAMMERED Texas ML and run line earlier. I also LOVE Milwaukee. My only 2 plays today in baseball. :cheers

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Clip Joint said:
Good luck man...I HAMMERED Texas ML and run line earlier. I also LOVE Milwaukee. My only 2 plays today in baseball. :cheers

Haha! Thats great! The 2 plays you love are on my card!!!! Great!

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Thanx buddy.

If I finish hitting my goal of being up 100 units at years end, it will be my most gratifying baseball season ever.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Just a reminder....

the Rockies game starts in 10 minutes and the BIG Rangers game starts in a little over 1 hr.

GL2A

jthang

EOG Senior Member
Nice job bud. Saw you in the red for a while - but it was only a matter of time. Best of luck on your card.

Hoping I can get out of the red soon...

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Thanx buddy.

Missed a great opportunity there with the Rockies having a runner on 2nd with 1 out and Helton and Holliday due up :(

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
FUCK Padilla...He sux!!!

Top 7TH B:4 S:0 O:0
Torii Hunter walks.

Top 7TH B:4 S:2 O:0
Michael Cuddyer walks. Torii Hunter to 2nd.

Top 7TH B:0 S:1 O:0
Justin Morneau hit by pitch. Torii Hunter to 3rd. Michael Cuddyer to 2nd.

Top 7TH B:1 S:1 O:0
Mike Redmond hit by pitch. Torii Hunter scores. Michael Cuddyer to 3rd. Justin Morneau to 2nd.

MadCapper

Head <in> Moderation
Damn Rangers!!

Alright now we just have to sweep the last 3 games for a winning night.

It can be done!

Go Rays, Brewers, and Angels!

MC, Just my opinion but you're going to mess up your karma if you start talking too much. I hear you're 21. Dominate baseball. What are we talking -- little league? I know you had a good season in 2004, and you may think I'm giving you a hard time, but not really. Touts are always talking about the past. F that. Won't help us today. GL.